Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (82527 Views)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by greatness22(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
We must admit men are becoming something else.
I can't believe you're the one saying this, such a beautiful hypocrite.

Where you not the potential beautiful adulterous person that said you will cheat on your man if he fails to keep fit and handsome?

Just keep quiet and learn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by rhymaholic: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chai see the cute girl and what she landed herself into. What would happen to the kids now? I'm sad for her...
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by newnigerian: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Proverbs 6:23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by ladychioma: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wayward and useless woman.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
good...but the man should've kill the woman too.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
-
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Apelex(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:

And what about the adulteress wife.?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by 8BitGee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
He used a charm on me, liar! Adulterous liar.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by dljbd1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm
Proverbs 6:34
For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by johnaruson(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Change the statements to self defense in your own house.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by apcisevil: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Let not blame the woman so much, because the man fit use juju, especially if he is a muslim. Yorubas have juju for everything
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by bigdady9ja1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Juliet, who sobbed intermittently, said her alleged lover had been pressurising her for a relationship for some time.
She explained that she had always told him she was married, but the victim never gave up until he ended up at their matrimonial home on that night.
lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz

story story... story!!!
once upon a time, time, time!!! lolzzzz lolzzzz lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by olaniyi0(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes
grow up kid and come back with sumtin more better than this shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why not Bleep outside and respect your marriage bed. The bed is defied. Needs cleansing
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by AlPeter: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He should be released. He has the right to self defense in his property. I hope he gets a good lawyer to help him win the case . He came back from work and found an intruder raping his wife and he killed the man in self defense . case closed .
jesu oga now now u don twist d ting upside down! Ano believe it
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Antarch: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
I don't see why he should be paraded in such a humiliating manner as if he is a common criminal. The prima facie facts of the case indicate that he had valid grounds and also provide some extenuation for his action. A very good lawyer can get him off the hook with a very light sentence for manslaughter.

The provocation is evident and beyond doubt. No man would pretend to be a gentleman if he witnesses a strange person making love to his own wife and desecrating his matrimonial bed in his own home.

5 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by olaniyi0(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
jackpiperr:
He should be released. He has the right to self defense in his property. I hope he gets a good lawyer to help him win the case . He came back from work and found an intruder raping his wife and he killed the man in self defense . case closed .
u're so so daft
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by redcliff: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
blazetitov:
Sad!!

Silly excuse by the unfaithful wife. But Victor called death on himself. Why sleep with a married woman in the husband's house? That is a serious offense. Igbokwe should have exercise little patience thou so that he doesn't find himself in this present predicament of being unprofessionally paraded by the police alongside armed robbers.

Sorry to NCAN members. This one is a collabo.

Lmao!!!
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
I rather remain single than marry a woman who bleeps outside.
I just can't imagine it. I just can't stand it. That marriage ends immediately.
I am not a cheat, so no woman should cheat on me...

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kgdavid(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bants:
Why was the wife arrested...I don't get it...

That is just what i have been wondering all morning. Why was she arrested is being paraded barefoot?

hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Niyinficient(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

He said, “I travelled to Onitsha on July 25, and when I came back on July 27, I met a man inside my room making love to my wife. Then we started fighting. The man was stronger than me. When I saw he could overpower me, I got a cutlass in my toilet and dealt him blows in the hand and neck. On the way to the hospital, the fuel in the car finished and he died.”

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/

See well tailored statement for the Nigerian Police grin
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
nedu2000:
I don't think mr igbokwe committed a crime. After he could claim the guy was an intruder and tried attacking him. #freeigbokwe
in a sane society with a good lawyer, .that guy will walk free. In this country, unless he is vary poor, he will still walk free

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mhoxune(f): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
That's how far anger can go undecided. Always try to control ur temper as much as possible, anger itself is a demon!

I can see regret in the man's expression but, the deed has been done already. As for the wife, I can't but smh for her, she just use her own to "kobalise" her husband. As for other promiscuous wives out there, the day of reckoning is at hand! Change your ways!!!

NB: I'm not saying I'm a saint o before u come for my head in mentions. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Pangea: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mr. Igbokwe should be released asap!
He has a right to self defence!
If this happened in a sane society?
It's an open and shut case
That man committed suicide

4 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Heineken(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nawao.. Women and lies . How person go come York you inside your husband house? Thangs dey happen sha. Just two days wey the husband travel she no fit cope....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
It's a lie!,the trauma wount let the woman try that bullshit again,psychologically she must have receive enough sense that will last for the remaining years of her life on earth,this type can't even remarry angry
soberdrunk:
Ode! Now he will go on "long vacation" and "many men" will report for duty grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by successismine(f): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
South south zonal HQ

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
LuvU2:
and women are turning them into something else... Duh!
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by pippimp(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes

So what of her? This might sound strange to you, but adultery is not a crime. If a man is s.tupid enough to commit murder because of infidelity, then he deserves whatever punishment comes after.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Frontbright: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
hmmmmmm. may God deliver us all from evil
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by bigtt76(f): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
See fine guy and babe faaaa! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.