Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (82530 Views)

Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Charmarlegne: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kgdavid:

It has nothing to do with defending the deceased. It's about defending the law itself. like i earlier asked, what then happens if you got to visit someone and you happen to offend a member of their household, can they then kill you and claim you attempted to rape someone as the justification? the scene can be arranged to make it look like you did, and you won't be alive to tell your side of the story. Would that be justice?

At the bolded, sure the lawyer could try to argue that but the question is, is there even a single shred of evidence that duress was applied in any way? i wish you good luck trying to prove duress in a court of law

also hope you know that making an allegation of duress would mean making a specific accusation against an innocent police officer? Guys come on you are looking at the legal side of things, but I am looking at the moral side. The big picture scenerio you are painting is at best conjecture. If that man had kept his dick to himself, or bleeped that woman outside her home, he probably would still be alive today. The guy got served end of..

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by qualityovenbake(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
carmag:

but it happens bro, try celestial church members and see for yourself
Never experience it. Personally I don't believe in jazz.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by medexico(m): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
blazetitov:
Sad!!

Silly excuse by the unfaithful wife. But Victor called death on himself. Why sleep with a married woman in the husband's house? That is a serious offense. Igbokwe should have exercise little patience thou so that he doesn't find himself in this present predicament of being unprofessionally paraded by the police alongside armed robbers.

Sorry to NCAN members. This one is a collabo.

DJ plays "collabo" by Psquare and Don jazzy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by bigdady9ja1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
cyrilamx:
'pressurising' and yet, you kept it for six months from your hubby, hoping to deal with it your own way abi? I guess if your hubby didn't catch both of you, the pressure would have continue. Men and women there is no need of getting married if one cannot rein in his libido. We not animals which can't exercise self-control. Sex is sweet, sex is life, sex is deadly. For the numerous adulterous still forming James Bond, a day of reckoning looms near. Change or you perish!

loooolz I love this, "For the numerous adulterous still forming James Bond, a day of reckoning looms near. Change or you perish."
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Abimbola29(m): 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
well the story I saw here is absolutely not true,well partially true,the said mr ibokwe is not a business man like stated ,his a yahoo guy(Auto,selling of car with fake account),secondly he does not not take care of his family,the woman is the bread winner of the house (not supporting her actions either).the man lied to his wife that he was traveling to the east,main while he was @ ago iwoye waiting for the wife to come home with her lover (more or like a set up)he planed everything up!when he saw the lover and his wife as per his return from ago lying that he traveled to east,he stabbed the victim simultaneously without feeling bad,he is not a responsible fellow God forgive me the woman is a real hustler any ways RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by rabex123(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
I stillcdont understand y d wife was arrested.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
ehhnnnn so diz ediot nor stand alonepeople still like ur comment?chei its finished shocked :oas u go skool reach bigotism still took the better part of u..??u want to correct me..?i pity u..mind u this is my last words for u...by the time u wake up from ur slumber do ur race a favour by reporting ur brains to the hague ICC.for lack of co-operation ur brains has let u down big time.. u were given diz at no cost to support u and save u from reproach..now ur Igbo assss has been ridiculed in public..again chei e pain ammmmmmmmmmmm...go boil stone chop.
reducto:

Mumu I just busted your ewedu ass and you are now claiming to be a nigerian.
It goes to show how you cowardly yorubas behave.
You're now a nigerian; a nigerian without a tribe, abi?
Two-faced yoruba mofo.
gringrin

Please and please be articulate if you must quote me. I believe you were taught punctuation in your shout waste sophisticated school. Now is the time to use it, numskull.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mikeiron78(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
He over reacted by killing him, he would have reacted otherwise because the man did not force himself into his house, the wife invited him to my understanding.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mikeiron78(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Abimbola29:
well the story I saw here is absolutely not true,well partially true,the said mr ibokwe is not a business man like stated ,his a yahoo guy(Auto,selling of car with fake account),secondly he does not not take care of his family,the woman is the bread winner of the house (not supporting her actions either).the man lied to his wife that he was traveling to the east,main while he was @ ago iwoye waiting for the wife to come home with her lover (more or like a set up)he planed everything up!when he saw the lover and his wife as per his return from ago lying that he traveled to east,he stabbed the victim simultaneously without feeling bad,he is not a responsible fellow God forgive me the woman is a real hustler any ways RIP to the dead.

Why don't you go and defend her at the court since you were there when it all happened,lol

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by AlexSon30: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/
if my team defend them, we would win by driving for invasion and reacting under the circumstance. At worst we reduce the sentence to 5 year or lesser
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by adesanya2014: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
One red card ( for the victim ) one yellow card (for the accused) and offside for the woman . The man could have thrown the red card to the wife collect yellow card and leave the yoruba guy to walk .
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by billyG(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
rummeh:

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/
So this man has no power to yank that adulterer's kuk frm his body?d way yaruba dey flog igbo women call 4 concern,abi FKK?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Abusafiyan: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
But if let to me i see noting wrong wit wht he did. all dsame a murder is murder pending which ever circumstance dat causes it.But if let to me i see anything wrong wit wht he did. all dsame a murder is murder pending which ever circumstance dat causes it.But if let to me i see anything wrong wit wht he did. all dsame a murder is murder pending which ever circumstance dat causes it.

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Abimbola29(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mikeiron78:

Why don't you go and defend her at the court since you were there when it all happened,lol
hello dear friend I was only trying to eighteen you guys and nothing more!i wonder why you are mad @ nothing if you ave problem with what I have written you should have ignore sir!
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mollerboom: 12:43am On Aug 13, 2016
mercichoco:
What of d adultrous wife?

Southwesterners always tempting people to commit crimes

*modified*
For those quoting me, I've my reasons for the last sentence, it has become a norm

Bros don't blame the yarubas much, the way igbo married women are going about the business (extra marital...) these days is alarming. They have gone too far now than any other tribe in Nigeria. They carried the upper hands now while their so called husbands are busy pursuing their rituals money. Their husbands have little or no time for many of them, that's why.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mollerboom: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2016
billyG:

So this man has no power to yank that adulterer's kuk frm his body?d way yaruba dey flog igbo women call 4 concern,abi FKK?

Money money money, igbo men don't have time for their women. Their women (married/non...) are using their men's money to pay or maintain guys who can service their engine-houses. So, it doesnot call for any concern bros. Enter Apapa, Surulere, lkeja, Lekki, Ajegunle etc at night, you will know that Jesus is lord. igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mollerboom: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2016
LuvU2:
We must admit men are becoming something else.

Money money money, igbo men don't have time for their women. Their women (married/non...) are using their men's money to pay or maintain guys who can service their engine-houses. So, it doesnot call for any concern bros. Enter Apapa, Surulere, lkeja, Lekki, Ajegunle etc at night, you will know that Jesus is lord. igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Shainamotors(m): 2:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Chaaai,one dead,another going to jail,plus all d shame and hardship d children will face all because of one woman's kumkum chaaai
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by mikolo80: 2:44am On Aug 13, 2016
nedu2000:
I don't think mr igbokwe committed a crime. Afterall he could claim the guy was an intruder and tried attacking him. #freeigbokwe
but he didn't. Why you should keep kwayet till your lawyer arrives
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by LabiaDestroyer(m): 5:57am On Aug 13, 2016
Opistorincos:
Like my Yoruba brothers will always say, ibinu ko mon pe olowo oun ko lese Nile. The man allowed his anger to lead him to jail, such handsome young man should be enjoying life instead of eating watering beans in jail. If you can't cope with your wife anymore simply divorce her, marriage is not by force. Anyway RIP to the deceased who is my fellow afonja man. I really hope you're a Muslim so that you can go and finish what you started here on earth that led to your death with the 7 virgins.
lmaoooo
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
This guy has no case. This is what they call aggravated murder which also doubles as self defence.

A man sleeping with another man's wife in her matrimonial bed will do anything to escape if caught by the woman's husband. The 'anything to escape' includes bodily harm and the house owner reacted in self defence. To show he has no motive of murder, he also helped in rushing the man to the hospital but unfortunately the vehicle they were travelling in ran out of fuel and the stupid adulterer died before reaching the hospital for help.

Nigerian police is a shame. National assembly should enact a law to ban this show of shame called "Parading of criminals".

He should get a good lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2016
the woman is cute
won't reject it if she offers me her ki........ sha oooo
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by MurderX: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Crime of Passion = Not Guilty
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by kechywillz(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Idiiot,kpecus don kill u,wetin d fool man dey find for married woman kpecus wen she don tell am say she is married.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by oyatz(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2017
All women that are caught in 'tight unexpected' situation say exactly this kind of such statement 'I didnt give in willingly, but the man used charms on me'

qualityovenbake:
angry. I keep hearing this silly excuses and it's annoying.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by oyatz(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2017
Its easy to condemn when you aren't in her shoe.
If you have had premarital sex, you can always have extramarital sex if you find your in the right situation.

dukeprince50:
the man is handsome... but how can a woman open her legs to f**k another man, its a shame na. a padlock that can take in any key in its hole is not a good padlock, that woman can take in any sugarstick..
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by oyatz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
God bless you sir and may you continue to increase in Wisdom.

josite:

so if convicted for manslaughter,he will be allowed to go back home and sleep.getting yourself in prison over woman matter is the height of foolishness.now is he enjoying his life as usual in handcuff?.u catch a spouse in adultery,all an enlightened will do is ,end the marriage and ending the marriage is what the law of nigeria will not punish u for.

And from the facts realted above,he didnt kill the guy instantly ,he went looking for a cutlass.the law is the killing must have been done in the heat of passion.like u open ur bedroom door and u see ur wife giving a Mouth Action to nother man.if u kill both of them in that instant,you get the benefit of having the murder downgraded to manslaughter.but if u leave the scene and come back to kill them ,it is murder.u hanged on the neck till u die.god forbid.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by mysticwarrior(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
the man could have easily claimed that he came back home and met a man rapping his wife in his matrimonial bed, and in the process of defending his helpless wife the intruder lost his life, with a very good lawyer the man will get a very light sentence.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by NaeChris: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
LuvU2:
What of the woman who gave in? And other women who are in this field? Chauvinisim coming to play.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by NaeChris: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
LuvU2:
What of the woman who gave in to the act? And other women who are in this same field of away matches? Chauvinisim is coming in to play. If it were the wife who killed her fellow woman cos of this, you ladies will say 'what of her husband that was cheating, whay not treat the husband f.uck up'. No wahala, now we never see similar statement here as regards to the woman, na for you to come here say ''we must agree that men are becoming something else..'', You ladies wants us to believe that women don't cheat, that if they do so, it is under pressure caused by their husbands. But We bluntly don agree.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mikeiron78(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Abimbola29:

hello dear friend I was only trying to eighteen you guys and nothing more!i wonder why you are mad @ nothing if you ave problem with what I have written you should have ignore sir!

Spell check please,lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.