Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos (97577 Views)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by tecmon: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2016
taiwoawoniyi:
When you are scantily dressed there will always be a man to take you out. When you are properly dressed, there will always be a man to take you home.

This trend of soft port in our country is a basing, annoying and embarrassing. Gone were the days where you had to pay the bride price of a woman to see her "feminity". Nowadays, it's on open display.
God help us.
My personal thoughts and opinions.

so why are they still demanding bride price any man that pays bride price is a sucker

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Redman36(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2016
200 naira pant..title of her first film.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by freemanjay: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2016
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Ibro2005: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Nothing special behind the shirt. They r as of small gal
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Corlina(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
See her small boobi like akara balls
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by ring7(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kenneth205:

Kpomo or Tonzo meat? grin
you are in best position to know
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by ring7(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na you sabi
PrinceEvolution:
u like doz wey d lips in btw da hips dey thick like kpomo abidat means u go like sour puna...bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shey u nor sabi say doz wan wey dey grow thick lips e mean say the speedometer don dey tire niii??i wish safe journey sha.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by ring7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
dannyben5:
chairman vaseline i hail o....
Haba Baba you no attend crew meeting today tongue embarassed tongue
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by dannyben5: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
ring7:
Haba Baba you no attend crew meeting today tongue embarassed tongue
no be me and u....

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by ofem89(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
I wonder if they where brought up by good parents dats all.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
taiwoawoniyi:
When you are scantily dressed there will always be a man to take you out. When you are properly dressed, there will always be a man to take you home.

This trend of soft port in our country is a basing, annoying and embarrassing. Gone were the days where you had to pay the bride price of a woman to see her "feminity". Nowadays, it's on open display.
God help us.
My personal thoughts and opinions.

if i say GOD bless u, its an understatement GOD showers u with abundant blessing
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by nyabinghi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is what christianity is about. Nudity, soon pastors go rape her. Christianityisbad.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by awesomeDave: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Fast rising Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko, flaunts her huge backside, hot thighs, bare tommy and goes braless as she celebrates her birthday today.

Checkout these sexy photos the Enugu-born Actress releases below:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/blossoming-actress-destiny-etiko.html

Demoniacs everywia
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nimbo123: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kw breast yet she flaunts it....lol...big ass tho
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=9jacodedgist post=48407170][/quote]don't tell me those last pictures are for the same girl shocked. Kai! Make up helps ladies oooooooo shocked
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
moststylish:
Look at her face without makeup, rubbish
baba thank you, thought I saw it alone. I wish all the makeups in dis world were thrown into d ocean, many secrets will be revealed

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by oodua1stson: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wetin she de take pose?

The thing all those directors din chop trowey?

Nonsense
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Hustlerlomo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
New style of adverts... olosho kobo kobo
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by diteh(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin
okay, she should have gone butt naked then just like the day she was born if that's her idea of celebrating birthdays.
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by kenoz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
shocked shocked
tongue
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Princejboy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
guys una food don set cheesy grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by ogtavia(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
people say maturity comes with age..well...in this case..it also comes with stupidity...
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by glossy6(f): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Village girl wearing boxers on her baffday undecided
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by glossy6(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
This is what christianity is about. Nudity, soon pastors go rape her. Christianityisbad.

If with all the hijabs, imams still rape women, then imagine what unclad women would do to their brain cool cool cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Gerrard59(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
stevejireh01:
while we keep finding ways of discouraging RAPE and rapists in the society, some are bent on encouraging and even inviting them.

Her dressing doesn't give you the right to rape her. What about young children being raped nowadays? So because a five year old girl doesn't wear clothes, she should be raped? shocked

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by selflove99(f): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=9jacodedgist post=48407170][/quote] See olosho o. See stretch marks. I sure the pant na from okrika
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by pinkyd1st: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Arrant nonsense.she for kukuma no wear anything since na exhibit.mtchewwww
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Duru009(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ugly thin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Blakenails(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
The evil women do
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by ladyF(f): 1:52am On Aug 13, 2016
justmenoni:
Yinmu ,so cos she ain't wearing bra stipulates that her breast hasn't headed further south grin grin grin grin mtscheww ask lady.f and ngene.ukwenu how they have been able to package their bobbies or better still ask naijasinglegirl or ask the onishekushe master himself tosyne.2much.. grin grin grin grin

Well what the above-mentioned people as well as the customers of tosyne2.much make use of is: Instant Breast lift or push up lift
lol your siggy tho...
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by justmenoni: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2016
My siggy grin grin grin grin It's been there for ages cos I can't stop laughing whenever I see yours, especially with those teeth grin

quote author=ladyF post=48435465]
lol your siggy tho...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by kan12(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2016
Tomorrow you will start crying no Husband,wetin again the man wan see?
Ladies this days leave nothing to the imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.