Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos (97575 Views)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by horrmorr(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
#Stupidity
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Noblewhiz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
she no get boob sef, just a french curve.#hmm
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
this one own don finish she even get belly button piercing
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by adabekee12(f): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2017
taiwoawoniyi:
When you are scantily dressed there will always be a man to take you out. When you are properly dressed, there will always be a man to take you home.

This trend of soft port in our country is a basing, annoying and embarrassing. Gone were the days where you had to pay the bride price of a woman to see her "feminity". Nowadays, it's on open display.
God help us.
My personal thoughts and opinions.

Why do African women need the validity of men to dress the way they want? Who do you guys think you are?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by wittywitty(f): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2017
missstella:
What's the essence of showing off all this things? U are celebrating ur nu*de not your birthday...
Happy birthday age with grace
u mean age with sense
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by mekybabe1: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
After fuking you, what else?
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by Nmeri17: 1:27am On Nov 22, 2017
jayney404:
I don't know her, is she modelling for puma undies?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos by stieyven(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
ofemigeorge:
Lord .... How great is your artistic creativity.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.