Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) (59375 Views)

Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records In A Cute Bikini Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48419860][/quote]
are you low??
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Codenister: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wetin consign you sef
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

lalasticlala
I don't like girls that wear bra except breastfeeding mothers.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by pendusky(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

lalasticlala

Just checked urs and you no even wear one so why fussed about hers? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mariojane:
having a firm breast is never a cogent reason for not wearing bra. and if that is her reason then she has a point cos the breast is okay as far as i can see it.
some ladies do not wear panties except when they are on their period.

why inconveniencing yourself with a bra when your breast stands on it own?
wetin i know?
Am just a child.

Let me just read girls attack one another here.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by AMYSTEV(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls bring me dat tape let me take her measurement.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:
gut u done kolo finish ooo cheesygrin
Ma nigga
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:
gut u done kolo finish ooo cheesygrin
Ma nigga
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
Ma nigga
hwfqr
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:
hwfqr
Ah dey..how go dey go
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

Ah dey..how go dey go

here gallant na abobi and ju them dem job aye man for mountain.
rugged u
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:

here gallant na abobi and ju them dem job aye man for mountain. rugged u
I go jus pretend say i no c wetin u type here I no be frat guy.. Go and sin no more
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
I go jus pretend say i no c wetin u type here I no be frat guy.. Go and sin no more
looool how your day been go??
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:
looool how your day been go??
E go well na just say two of ma lecturers make half of d day boring
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
E go well na just say two of ma lecturers make half of d day boring
where you d school??
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:
where you d school??
FUTOwerri
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
FUTOwerri
nice one bro. we still d drag our primary school certificate and we still d do labouring job.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:

nice one bro.
we still d drag our primary school certificate and we still d do labouring job.
Lol u no serious
U think say i no know say u dey do ya masters
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
Lol u no serious U think say i no know say u dey do ya masters
master Edakun EPP me ooooooooooooo I'm more jobless than MrCorck master and I will be online from morning till night??
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by mikool007(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
@ op....kettle calling pot... wink
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
Chigold101:
wetin i know?
Am just a child.

Let me just read girls attack one another here.
a child with complete set of teeth abi
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by AMYSTEV(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls get me my tape let me take her measurement.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2016
Mariojane:
a child with complete set of teeth abi
you are correct.
A child that took time to check out ur profile first.

That kind child sha...

Well I‘m still just a child.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Afrok:
Queen of the coasts... Lord save me from karashikas

Hehheheheheehheheheehhe

It is well

Lalasticlala come in and see
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
cry

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Ibro2005: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Is this a news Doest it worse posting here?
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
Too bad mine won't size her

I think yours would size her, you both seem to have the same body size, except that's not you on your dp,
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2016
Sing better song she no gree

Na just to show us her Agbalumo Breast

......Inbetween, When you re sucking this kind of breast thrice a week, Divine favour and upliftment will start happening in your life
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Akalia(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
Too bad mine won't size her
may I see yours, please? smiley
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by superfelix: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
and it's on FP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo / Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead / Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.