Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) (59372 Views)

Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records In A Cute Bikini Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by deliveryboy: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

I looked at your profile picture and I was wondering who's writing about what. Practice what you preach. You have a strong heart I must say.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
lol op when I read your comment, it spelled JEALOUSY
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by chiwetel(f): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
it's actually healthier to go bralesscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by jammy1993(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
olihilistic:
she looks like the left scrotum of lalasticlal.a
angry
olihilistic:
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by jammy1993(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
D girl b like: omo, i canno coman goan loose my guy in dis scarcity time ;DD girl b like: omo, i canno coman goan loose my guy in dis scarcity time

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by SherylMiracle(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
NL and Boobs be like

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Edmen(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
fellis:

Anyone abeg, e no mean.
lol
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by barcitymedia: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Top 10 Finest Ladies in Nigeria (See Photos)
http://barcitytv.com/top-10-celebrated-beauty-queens-abuja/
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mariojane:

some ladies do not wear panties except when they are on their period

Really? That's cool! I didn't know that smiley
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

Not my concern undecided
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
cool tongue kiss kiss kiss grin cheesy
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Blessograo(f): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
She wants to copy Rihanna
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by daxon001(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pls guys how do I get DAT angry Olamide-looking guy PIC.I won write meem with am
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by daxon001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
The pics is in 2 frames.d guy do mouth roborobo
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Harrisee(m): 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
Too bad mine won't size her

Will it be oversize or undersize?
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
haryomikun:

Really? That's cool! I didn't know that smiley
ask your gf rotten guy grin
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 3:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Mariojane:
ask your gf rotten guy grin
I don't have one
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by kingIkay(m): 4:04am On Aug 14, 2016
olihilistic:
She's (Lucy) cute.
Her boobs ain't slacky so she can flaunt it as she likes.
It's a free world
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by kingIkay(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2016
chiwetel:
it's actually healthier to go bralesscheesy

How bawo?
Enlighten us, please?
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by unmask: 6:02am On Aug 14, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

madam them no go pour sand sand for your garri o......abeg no pour cement inside our own......

If the girl money fall and she wan pick am nko? Everything don cost....no be all of us get money for tube8
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
haryomikun:

I don't have one
tell Seun to help you arrange Miss Nairaland 2016
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2016
The real question should be.... When will she release a single? undecided
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2016
Mariojane:
tell Seun to help you arrange Miss Nairaland 2016
grin grin grin
I'll need a really smart, cute girl joor. And one I know enough to date

I no sabi miss nairaland. cry
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by lildush(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
deb303:
wetin concern you...she complain give you?

Abeg change dis ur profile pix.. My fon nearly fall as i first c am. U look lik 1.........from my village.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by MrOlihilistic: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
kingIkay:
She's (Lucy) cute. Her boobs ain't slacky so she can flaunt it as she likes. It's a free world
and did I tell you I don't know her??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Being Photoshopped Into Uche Jombo's Photo / Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.