Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) (59379 Views)

Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records In A Cute Bikini Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by bigDickson(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Stewpid people everywer. angry
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2016
Who Bra don EPP? I prefer Braless and Pantless ladies anyday, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by slap1(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Others are releasing albums, she's releasing nipus.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2016
..........................when artistes lack real talent, they sell unclothedness. embarassed
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Kizzkizz(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Nice titties. Leave her na. Some like am like that na
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Queenoma(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op is ur bweast
Leave her naa, maybe she has chest pain embarassed
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

see hypocrisy the other arab lady athletes was bashed for covering her body while doing what she knows best. here people are so comfortable with responses like 'what is your bizs'
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by bigskab(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]Aloiye best aluminum home

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by deliveryboy: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
It's not so offensive guys, it's just nudity, at least it's not hijab,
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
Too bad mine won't size her
Is ur milk factory that small,i think u need some expansion and i have capable hands..
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by 18SNVL: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Pylony(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

Lol, you no wear bra too on your profile pic here you're complaining over another lady.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by ummeey: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Rihanna wanna be
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Pylony(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na wa oo. Every day i most see Boob's on NL. And you'll see all the Boob viewing members licking their lips..lol.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by stchinedu: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
olihilistic:

are you low??

na wa o...you get the guy for mind before? grin grin

see as you reply sharp sharp grin grin grin grin

but you too...na wetin you write, shey na password abi just word grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by homesteady(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
What sort of rubbish news is this? undecided
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by brostheo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
With the recent economic melt down,hunger,killings here and there,should we now sitdown here and start discussing bout boobs and bra? next thing you tell us about girls who doesn't wear panties.inbetween,weren concern you, na your boobs.Girls without bras usually turn me on.Love to see those NIPPLES!!
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Edmen(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
fellis:
I pity this Lucy of a girl. Peter hurriedly hired her out of personal vendetta when he thought Psquare would split now Psquare didn't split anymore but she's still stuck with peter.

At least she got exposure.
bros na Paul not peter
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by nagodesmile18(f): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wetin do ha leg naa.....
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by princee7(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
what's all these na if her breast can stand on their own you ppm should let her be she's not complaining.. some ladies dont wear panties why is her own diff
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Spells(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op ur own better oh..... Ur work na to dey notice braless ladies.... Shey na ur booby ni Mtcheeew
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Jloveme(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Olympus seems to av fallen
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
she has a 9ice boobs,atleast let her showcase dem knw dat it is still standing firmly.b4 it wud start looking 4 sumting dat is not lost on d floor..LoLZ
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by emymeeky: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:

Na XX-large ?
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by freeman95(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
chai na so e big reach? grin
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by cornel994(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Her boobi her contor, if she likes she shud top wearin clothes, my job is to look and move on grin
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Paseus(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
GossipGirl1:
You get bra?
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
Edmen:
bros na Paul not peter
Anyone abeg, e no mean.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
stchinedu:

na wa o...you get the guy for mind before? grin grin

see as you reply sharp sharp grin grin grin grin

but you too...na wetin you write, shey na password abi just word grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaii...
See Neeple.. shocked
Nipple...
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bra sef na too much work for chest.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
OP....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Ini Edo Fights Rita Dominic Over Jim Iyke - With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.