Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. (565 Views)

The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / This Pictures Of Megan Will Surely Erect Your Thing / These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by Topccy007: 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
YOU WON!!!
Biology says that after sexual intercourse, about 200-300 million sperms are deposited by the man, they all begin to swim upwards within the tract to meet with the ovum. Of the over 200 million that are deposited, only 300-500 actually reach the site( others get tired on the way because it is no small race Lol)
And of the 300 that manage to reach the egg only one fertilises the egg, and in this case the winning one was YOU..,,WOW!!
Have you ever thought about this? You ran a race without your eyes and you won, you ran without a certificate and you won, you ran without a thump print and you won, you ran without an education, you ran without help...and you won.
What makes you think that you will lose now? Now that you have both eyes and legs, now that you have a certificate, now that you have a plan, a dream and a vision...
Beloved, you didn't give up on day one, you can't give up now, giving up now is an insult to your creator.
It doesn't matter what you see now, always remember that you WON from the womb.
#beGreatfull

1 Like

Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by SirDavico(m): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by vikkeee(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
I won and I'll still win
Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2016
Alright smiley
Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by sinaj(f): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2016
And this is how some idiots got formed sad

2 Likes

Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by Intrepid01(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
sinaj:
And this is how some idiots got formed sad

I know statement like this make you people popular on Nairaland but you know that it is unlady-like. Most especially for you that you have your picture outthere, Nairaland is not a faceless forum. Stop sounding like who you are not.
Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by sinaj(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Intrepid01:

I know statement like this make you people popular on Nairaland but you know that it is unlady-like. Most especially for you that you have your picture outthere, Nairaland is not a faceless forum. Stop sounding like who you are not.
congrats young lady, coz I just noticed you.

Nxt plz!
Re: Never Give Up...you Will Surely Win. by EmperorLee(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2016
Intrepid01:

100% Ser.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Green Lights Have You Turned Down? / Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend / Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.