Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You (5810 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by DJBIGGY(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2016
This is an actual storybook for children. While children would read this without having some 'other' thoughts in their heads, i could be 90% positive many of us would read these and would for a second think dirty.

More pictures below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/10/these-pictures-can-surely-invoke-dirty.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by lordbish(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Balls balls balls!!! Hu won't think otherwise

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by bana91(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2016
Lolz
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Vinshu(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol..
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by faruku104(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2016
Hilarious.... Buh op u dey craze grin

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by mrmrmister: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlala, when was the last time she played with your BALLS? grin

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Crazy.....
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2016
Op you need epp grin grin
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by necosla016(f): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2016
You can say that again op grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by stiflerdrug: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2016
This was supposed to be funny lipsrsealed
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2016
What are balls?
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Lsofdk(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Tiny23:
What are balls?
you don't knowundecided
come lemme show you my ballswink
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Females and balls. She's even holding three to one apiece for the males.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by photoshoot(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2016
Omg!
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lsofdk:
you don't knowundecided
come lemme show you my ballswink

you again?

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by nocosomia: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol grin
This book need banning smiley

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Eminentsaint(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
It's a children's book for adult
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Lsofdk(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tiny23:

you again?
lol… again? undecided

i'm thinking this is the first time we're crossing paths… correct me if I'm wrongwink

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol… again? undecided

i'm thinking this is the first time we're crossing paths… correct me if I'm wrongwink

hmmm,OK sorry for the assumption
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Lsofdk(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tiny23:

hmmm,OK sorry for the assumption
no problem, i can't recall every moniker i interact with, but i know i do see you around.

btw, how's the day going
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

no problem, i can't recall every moniker i interact with, but i know i do see you around.

btw, how's the day going

very well,yours?
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Lsofdk(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tiny23:

very well,yours?
going fine… though it's been a bit boring, even here on NL
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

going fine… though it's been a bit boring, even here on NL

yeah, very boring a day... feeling sleepy
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by ExAngel007(f): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
dirty minds
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
necosla016
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by sathel(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2016
Gosh.. m kinda corrupt. grin grin[i][/i]
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Melvinsofty: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Lol. Op want kill me with laf men those kids bad.. Op u sure say nor be u edit this book

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by olysexy(f): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
I dont see anything wrong in the book.. .am sure it must be a nice story abt kids not putting there play objects in the mouth.
Re: These Pictures Of Children Storybook Will Surely Invoke The Dirty Mind In You by Opistorincos(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2016
People and dirty mind sha, my mind wouldn't have been somewhere else if not for the thread title

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Things Guys Do During Sex / Boobs Alert!! Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman Twerks Up A Storm (video/photos) / As Anyone Tried The Sperm Retention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.