Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" (39217 Views)

UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by wizkidblogger(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hahaha....open media kor, close media ni.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by MaziOmenuko: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Genoma:

First and foremost, nothing stops a lecturer from having sexual relationship with a student as long as it is on mutual consent(except if the girl is below18). .

Oga yo are wrong, so wrong! A lecturer is not allowed to have an affair with his student, not even allowed to marry his student unless the student graduates from the school first. This act leads to immediate suspension of the lecturer, so my dear stop saying what you don't have an idea of.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Havilah93(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dr Bode Ojoniyi, whatever the case may be, God will surely intervene and the truth will be out to shame your detractors.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Pilate2016(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Orikinla:
Are you Almighty God to decide his fate?
FANATIC! na God send am? He no marry? What was he doing unclad before the student? NO WOMAN NO CRY.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by kelvinkosi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buh answer me did u or not bro..... I will understand am your fellow guy man

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by justmi1: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:
I don't understand this Country. Are you the one in the video or not?
Bros I taya o, I normally don't like to read long stories but I managed to read this just to see if there is any place he said they lied, that he wasn't the one in the video, apparently he wants to bring more people down with him

3 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Two simple questions:

1) Were you the male pictured naked in a hotel room with a female?

2) Is the female a student of your institution?

If yes to both questions, then GTFOOH kiss
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by iamyet: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
We dnt need names....are you the one in the video or not?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by oglalasioux(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
The only thing on this man's side is a case of conspiracy to blackmail on the people he mentioned because he has evidence of their motive.

As for the video he is as guilty as Cain.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by AfroKnight: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Very good.

Some female students actually proposition lecturers for favours. Let everyone who played a part in this come out.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by BABANGBALI: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Juliaann:
what should I call this?
jamb question grin tongue
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by AntiWailer: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:

I taya oooo.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Crixina(f): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Oga yo are wrong, so wrong! A lecturer is not allowed to have an affair with his student, not even allowed to marry his student unless the student graduates from the school first. This act leads to immediate suspension of the lecturer, so my dear stop saying what you don't have an idea of.
why u no leave am make him dey talk wetin him no know.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by watchindelta(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
yeye man na dem dey Bleep ppl future wife soo...

2 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Fidelismaria: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Crap
Who get tyme for dis long epistle
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by omogidi234(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Justdulla:

Someone said he was set up and your still asking if his the one in the video or not, na wa ooo

Please don't be offended, he was set up, he left his office or home, he went to the hotel alone, he removed his dress. I do agree with you that he could have been set up but motives sometimes is what can help a man out in a set up situation. His motives and action do not suggest that he was set up. In addition, no lecturer would ever admit, the one that was caught in Unilorin some weeks ago said he was set up by his jealous colleagues, when students actually confirmed that he was a master.

3 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by liam93: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hmmm. Mk I just dey look. I'm a new membr
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
A drowning man will drag as many people down along with him.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Genoma:
The man is not saying he was not the one in the video, he is simply saying he never blackmailed the student into sleeping with him. First and foremost, nothing stops a lecturer from having sexual relationship with a student as long as it is on mutual consent(except if the girl is below18). So if am not mistaken, for the man to be this confident, it means that he did not do anything in the video that will sell him out(e.g., promising the girl grades in the video). So, we can't judge the man according to the video and the girls words until both parties have been heard and investigation concluded.

You need to take a seat.

A quick research by consulting with students or alumni (if you know any) of that campus will reveal pretty much everything you need to know to you.

This is the norm with this said man (and others) in the English Department which unfortunately has a high number of females. The particular girl in question was the 3rd set but has spent 4 extra years in school due to lectures soliciting sex and delaying her like other female students in school.

There was no relationship nor blackmail here. He had been on the girl's case for a long time and was instrumental in this girl's suspension for exam malpractice which would not have occurred if the girl had agreed to the initial sexual advance. The lady returned from suspension and the same was was still pressuring her; he decided to set him up by recording that video.

The video has been in circulation since last year, the school wants to attempt a cover up by suspending the man only which he has resumed from. Well, to get proper justice, I think the girl had to make the video go public.

So many helpless girls are languishing in that campus with extra years while many have fallen pray to the penis of Ojoniyi & others.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by ddippset(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:
hehehehehehehehe. It was a mistake. He must have tripped, stumbled and appeared buck naked in the video.

2 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by CaptainKool15(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
When I saw the article on punch, I was like "what the hell! our Journalists are hungry."

I'm still trying to figure why they tagged it as " Rape"..

Abegii free the man jor..
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
SeunPhantom:
This man should better not drag Prof Akintayo D.I to the mud ooh.. Everybody kukuma know the man is a man of peace.

Mabee

Chop knuckle my guy. God bless you. Prof Akintayo was my lecturer in schl and taught my set from 100L till final year. Was already the Dean of Mgt faculty before I graduated last year and was also the actin VC. He's such a good man.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Jabioro: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Whether you like it or not,here you come with your self centre story.Did try to sleep with student ? are you d one in the video ? How. one you're naked ? Plan or implicated you fall for it..Sir all I could say now was that your first case is terrible...

2 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by oyetpel(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
The bastard should shut up and go to prison. If they blackmail him, was it blackmail that made him naked in a hotel room with a student?? Television ko television ni. Your type deserves jail term not television, bastard lecturer.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
sapientia1:
@lalasticlala, the message was sent to all WhatsApp platforms all over campus. He claimed he wanted everybody to see the message for clarification.

Nb: I'm a student of the school, from the same department (languages and linguistics).
do u think he did it?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Genoma(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Before you say i am wrong, check on the following links. In one of the articles, it was stated that the prohibition of lecturer-students sexual relationship has passed its first reading, this simply means it hasn't been passed into law yet.
www​.dailytrust.com.ng/.../8597-
article.sapub.org/10.5923.j.ijas.2012020...
https://www​.st-andrews.ac.uk/.../
https://www​.reading.ac.uk/.../personal tuto...
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by kelechi50: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Even if it's a set up as he claimed, who forced you to the hotel room and removed your clothes,please can someone explain to this lecturer that he has made a great mistake of his life.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by okekechris33(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Definitely he does not wanna go down alone.. Simple you bleeped up and busted .. What else do you wanna tell us.. Set up right ? And you got your pants down dangling your pennis on a camera.. I pity your wife
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by peterphd(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Err... Mazi, do you have any code of conduct book that states the above? Just curious.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by iamOlumide(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Just Check dis man Facebook wall! some comments be like God will fight u! Shoir Na God send him make he have sex with his student abi.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by seunayantokun(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Let the panel commence sitting now.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Kassidy90(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
saintkel:
Hmmm, I don't knw if am ryt or wrong bt frm his tune, he seems innocent, there is more to dis than meet d bull's eye
Innocent kwa! Am not d type that judge people coz my own dey my body but I av one question. Is he d one in d video yes or no?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Common Academic Related Slangs In Nigerian Universities / Open University: Barred From Serving The Nation / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.