Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" (39211 Views)

UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2016
IbnIslam:
are u ok?

Yes nau....but I meant some of them sha
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by baby124: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why is this man not in jail? Forceful sex with anyone is rape or attempted rape. You are accusing another lecturer because she is probably the only one standing by the poor students side and taking the case seriously. You are done for stupid, randy goat. You are lucky this is an unfortunate girl, try this with people that understand their rights and see if you will not be in jail for at least 20yrs. Big fool.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by FemiMaduka(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
The typical hypocrisy of an average Nigerian. You can see how he cleverly avoided talking about whether he was the figure in the video or not... What defence does he have?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by jamex93(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
ceeceeuwa:

Lol @ principality and powers
Back to the topic, oga na you dey that video or not?

Me?
video ?

My hand no dey o
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by COUSINVINNY: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
You have not addressed the main issue...did you or did you not have sex with the girl?the answer is obvious and the rest are diversions
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by 2sizzlin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
WTF is the video when you need it angry
grin grin

Everyone's talking about video which everyone has not seen. Is it good? undecided
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by mtngloetiartel: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingEli:
I'm serious jare.....what does it stand for?
ala ko ba
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by bobkezel(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You're the one who needs to Receive sense.

If the sex wasn't consented to, the lectures has questions to answer.

Two adults can have sex, but if one party comes out with evidence that she was harassed. The is sexual harassment.

This is a common trend in work place and universities .

when the lady followed the man to the hotel wat was she thinking? They were going for a prayer session? My friend u need double sense.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Stop hiding is face

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by sapientia1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
YOLO1:

Abeg u fit send me the video?
How?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
sapientia1:
How?

Bro how far?

Abeg you fit send me the vid via whatsapp or FB messenger?

I'm an alumnus of the campus, History Dept, pioneer set.

Thank you.

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by YOLO1(m): 12:59am On Aug 14, 2016
sapientia1:
How?
Whatsapp
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Kelechijoan(f): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Promo! Promo! Promo! From August to Dec. CHERRIES EVENTS IS giving out 50% discount for brides on her makeup. To be the lucky bride we MUST render one of our services to you. I.E. Imagine were you pay 10,000 for a makeup. Hurry Now. Call or watapp 07034626807. For your event decorations,(social or formal events) makeup/tying of gele, d.j& m.c,cakes and catering services. We work with our customer's budget and make you happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Think This Guy Is Studying In The University? / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / UNIZIK Female Student Who Died Of Generator Fumes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.