Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" (39172 Views)

UNIOSUN Sacks Olabode Ojoniyi, Lecturer Involved In Sex Video / Screenshot From The UNIOSUN Sex Scandal Video / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by VictorRomanov: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is he the one in the video or not? If he is the one, why is he nak'd? Na person nak'd am with woman for room? And not just any woman, but a woman who happens to be ur student?

All these lengthy appeal and request na nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Standing5(m): 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:
I don't understand this Country. Are you the one in the video or not?
He isn't denying it, but claiming it is part of a more elaborate conspiracy against him by one Mrs. Dr Amao Temitayo Ayanbisi who hired the student (Ikwe Ejiro) in question to blackmail him. The man appears to be a big mørøn.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by kissed4(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
That is how wicked and heartless those lecturers are,, looking and taking away punanies dat are meant for the younger generations,, with their snake like ,,amu,, in buhari,s voice,, kwontinue ur kworuption activities mister lecturer

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Max24: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
9jacrip:

You need to take a seat.

A quick research by consulting with students or alumni (if you know any) of that campus will reveal pretty much everything you need to know to you.

This is the norm with this said man (and others) in the English Department which unfortunately has a high number of females. The particular girl in question was the 3rd set but has spent 4 extra years in school due to lectures soliciting sex and delaying her like other female students in school.

There was no relationship nor blackmail here. He had been on the girl's case for a long time and was instrumental in this girl's suspension for exam malpractice which would not have occurred if the girl has agreed to the initial sexual advance. The lady returned from suspension and the same was was still pressuring her; he decided to set him up by recording that video.

The video has been in circulation since last year, the school wants to attempt a cover up by suspending the man only which he has resumed from. Well, to get proper justice, I think the girl had to make the video go public.

So many helpless girls are languishing in that campus with extra years while many have fallen pray to the penis of Ojoniyi & others.
I think what you just wrote if true makes me to want to give the man d benefit if d doubt. Are you saying the girl was suspended for exam malpractice because she did not give sex and had 4 extra years ? Is the girl devout christian or Muslim ? Has she never done runs with other lecturers ? Something is fishy.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by to9ine: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
omogidi234:

U just read my mind.. Oga lecturer leave story for the gods?? Are you the one in the video or not.. After ur response we can now talk..

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by mtngloetiartel: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
KingEli:
bros what's GTFOOH?
get the Bleep out of here
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Hedonistically: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2016
It's ridiculous that a so-called lecturer's English is this appalling. How did this idiot get employed? I am just sad for all kinds of reasons, and the sex scandal is the least of them.

Nigeria is not a country of civilised human beings. Characters like this are 'gainfully' employed (in the supposedly knowledge-centric education sector for that matter), while numerous worthy and far better qualified individuals are left to their own devices. It is terribly unfortunate, and it explains why Nigeria would remain an underdeveloped hell hole of a country for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Maximus85(m): 12:33am On Aug 13, 2016
omogidi234:

Guy, God go bless you and your generation for this question wey you ask ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Max24:

I think what you just wrote if true makes me to want to give the man d benefit if d doubt. Are you saying the girl was suspended for exam malpractice because she did not give sex and had 4 extra years ? Is the girl devout christian or Muslim ? Has she never done runs with other lecturers ? Something is fishy.

You should read through my posts again.

She has spent extra years (about 4) in school already.

The said man was said to have been 'instrumental' in her suspension for the malpractice.

I am unable to provide answers to the other two questions.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by YOLO1(m): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Please, who has the link whr I can download the video?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by YOLO1(m): 1:43am On Aug 13, 2016
sapientia1:
@lalasticlala, the message was sent to all WhatsApp platforms all over campus. He claimed he wanted everybody to see the message for clarification.

Nb: I'm a student of the school, from the same department (languages and linguistics).
Abeg u fit send me the video?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by YOLO1(m): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Video or aDonBelieveIt
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by naijacentric(m): 2:07am On Aug 13, 2016
Some nigerians are scientific liars
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by onyekachiuwakwe: 3:27am On Aug 13, 2016
if you are not the then why are you bothering yourself,there is a way you will react now people will think that you trying to cover up your crime

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by bobkezel(m): 4:41am On Aug 13, 2016
What is all these stupid noise all about? A grown up man decided to have sex with a grown up lady and people are here ranting. Nigerians should get a little sense. Did he rape her? Did the sex happen inside his office? Don't you guys have sex, why is his case different? Because he is a lecturer? Arrant Nonsense!!! In fact, the blackmailer should be the one to be investigated for meddling in another man's privacy. Last time i checked, two grown ups having sex inside a hotel room was never a crime but blackmailing is. Receive sense nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by OBAGADAFFI: 5:11am On Aug 13, 2016
bobkezel:
What is all these stupid noise all about? A grown up man decided to have sex with a grown up lady and people are here ranting. Nigerians should get a little sense. Did he rape her? Did the sex happen inside his office? Don't you guys have sex, why is his case different? Because he is a lecturer? Arrant Nonsense!!! In fact, the blackmailer should be the one to be investigated for meddling in another man's privacy. Last time i checked, two grown ups having sex inside a hotel room was never a crime but blackmailing is. Receive sense nigerians.

You're the one who needs to Receive sense.

If the sex wasn't consented to, the lectures has questions to answer.

Two adults can have sex, but if one party comes out with evidence that she was harassed. The is sexual harassment.

This is a common trend in work place and universities .

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by masqot(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2016
You were in the midst of blackmail and you still allowed your JT to lead you into the camp of your enemies. Now see your life. Whatever, nah Bleep-up from your side.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Buchika: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2016
That is the cry of a drowning man, Mr lecturer your hands are not clean.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by BigElEddy(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Shortyy:
LOL look at this man. You tried to sleep with a student. yes or nah?

First of all the university is an adult institution. Kids are not suppose to be allowed in there.

Secondly, having sex with a student is not a crime because it is two adults having sex. It is not a crime in any country. It becomes criminal if it is in return of doing the student an "accedemic favour".

I have heard of several marriages happening very often between lecturers and students. How come nobody sees no fault in that. Let me guess, the lecturers didn't have sex with their student girlfriends/boyfriends until their wedding night right?

lecture fvcking student aint a crime

Pardon any typo.......
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by BigElEddy(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2016
omogidi234:

Oga which law him break? Jut name one
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by omogidi234(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2016
BigElEddy:

Oga which law him break? Jut name one

I just they ask am ni whether na him or na another person?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by BigElEddy(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2016
omogidi234:

I just they ask am ni whether na him or na another person?

Na him no doubt. But d girl don grow na. Dem tie am robe carry go hotel fa! grin
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Shortyy(f): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2016
BigElEddy:

First of all the university is an adult institution. Kids are not suppose to be allowed in there.

Secondly, having sex with a student is not a crime because it is two adults having sex. It is not a crime in any country. It becomes criminal if it is in return of doing the student an "accedemic favour".

I have heard of several marriages happening very often between lecturers and students. How come nobody sees no fault in that. Let me guess, the lecturers didn't have sex with their student girlfriends/boyfriends until their wedding night right?

lecture fvcking student aint a crime

Pardon any typo.......
asked based on "in exchange for academic favour"
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by omogidi234(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2016
BigElEddy:

Na him no doubt. But d girl don grow na. Dem tie am robe carry go hotel fa! grin

I agree with you say the babe na adult, but School policy all ova the world say make you no chop yam wey dey your care. Chop any other yam.

1 Like

Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by pek(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

You're wrong, their must be consent before to adults can have sex.

But if the girl is saying the sex wasn't consensual, the man is in trouble.
If it is not consensual, then it is rape. For the girl to have gone to the hotel room, remove her clothes and .... then it is not rape. What the man did is morally wrong since he is married but not legally wrong as it is not rape. If the university can prove that it is sex for gratification, then then use that against him.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by pek(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Genoma:
The man is not saying he was not the one in the video, he is simply saying he never blackmailed the student into sleeping with him. First and foremost, nothing stops a lecturer from having sexual relationship with a student as long as it is on mutual consent(except if the girl is below18). So if am not mistaken, for the man to be this confident, it means that he did not do anything in the video that will sell him out(e.g., promising the girl grades in the video). So, we can't judge the man according to the video and the girls words until both parties have been heard and investigation concluded.
You make sense, perfect sense. No decent girl will record a consensual sex and post it online. As she is destroying the lecturer, she is destroying herself. If the sex is not rape, then I don't think she has a case. She went to the hotel room of her own accord, removed her clothe and jigged. This case should be tried with fairness and objectivity.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
izzy4shizzy:
Nigerian lecturers and shamelessness are like suya and Aboki

are u ok?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2016
mtngloetiartel:
get the Bleep out of here
I'm serious jare.....what does it stand for?
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Pylony(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Let me get my pop corn as i watch how it all unfolds.
Re: Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video" by Emmahunk(m): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Little wonder the stench in the Polity. Imagine the rot in an institution where our leaders of tomorrow are being nurtured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OAU VC, Ogunbodede, Speaks On Sex For Mark Scandal By Richard Akindele / OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) / What Happened To The Top Scoring Student In Your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.