Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States (99073 Views)

Why Is Made In Nigeria Rice More Expensive? (photo) / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Lagos And Kebbi To Produce Nigeria’s Rice Requirements (70%) (2) (3) (4)

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by evansjeff(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
martha89:
Our current governor doesn't care. First one is Ekpoma and the last one is illush rice
I refrain from discussions when you introduce politics into it when its not necessary, is it the Governor that compiled this list?
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by husseydelta(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
I'm happy to see this new improvements by our investigators I'm happy to see this new improvements by our investigators I'm happy to see this new improvements by our investigators
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Alvinnado(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
wealthywiseman:

Good, what is the cost of a bag and where can we get it.
A bag is 12K , 11K or 10K depends on the product u re purchasing....Abakiliki is 12K and is really nice,we buy at Aba market, Ahia Ohuruo near Aba stadium or Ariaria. Int'L market or better still any mini market in Aba
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Ghost01(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
timpaker:

Imagine the dude always putting his pix on every stuff in the State.

Last year I visited Awka Government House and to my surprise I saw about 55% of the staff wearing clothes that has his picture on, as if that wasn't enough, I also saw an inscription "Willie is working" on a flyover.

The fact is he personalises every of his achievements like a super celebrity. cheesy
That is exactly the same thing Kwakwanso did as Kano State governor, branding every project executed by his government 'kwakwansiyya'. So not impressive!

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by ahamonyeka(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
What's the essence of the rice when is more expensive than the foreign one we are eating?

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
One everyone who go to the market to buy rice from there state....lol. Nigeria will be great grin. I tried. Labana and Ofada also Ekiti rice. They r d best local rice..

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by endove(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Why is dis rice not in lagos yet?
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
One day everyone would go to the market looking for rice from there varioous states. Nigeria go beta grin. Labana and Ofada also Ekiti rice. They r d best local rice..
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by omartins(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
olaolaking:
Back in those days, I use to go to rice farm to harvest in a town called Ire - Ekiti. They specialize in rice farming. We also have another town called Igbemo - Ekiti. But Ekiti state government can not even leverage on that to put its name on this list. Fayose never bothered
Stallions is sponsoring Igbemo Rice, Fayose has provided 16 hectares of land for the company. Ekiti rice as it is called is in 2 & 10 kg.
Because is missing on the op list doesn't mean nothing is happening over there. I was extreme happy when I sighted Ekiti Rice.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by sade1994(f): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
MrHenshaw:
Ofada rice is over hyped #myopinion

Ofada rice is a brown rice which has twice the fibre of normal rice.. ..you should eat it more.

And please ooo ASABA is the closest to anmbra and we ain't seeing no rice... Abeg o let it circulate if it's truly available.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Shadaracho007(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
I enjoyed Labana rice when i served in Kebbi state. Around August/September last year, i still bought a bag of rice for 8k, and now the price is now double and half. God help us ooo
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by xperia626: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
the best rice nd their differences that they dont want to show u....Abakaliki with best quality nd great taste

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by xperia626: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
still on the Abakaliki rice

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Ninapha(f): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dragonking:
The rice from anambra and ebonyi will have issues because they imbedded their state into the rice. The igbos should learn from the northerners on this one. Stop bringing tribal differences into your business, it kills the business faster. All the rice from the north does not have the name of the state on it, learn from that. Imagine if we have Lagos rice, delta rice, Akwa ibom rice, imo rice, Kogi rice, Abuja rice and borno rice, tell me how it will sell. ..Mtchhhhww

I disagree with you. except a bigot would go all the way to think about rice name instead of the quality of rice. eg, ebonyi rice is so superb, u will never taste foreign rice.

if I can get ofada rice in my location, wow. I HV a friend I normally send 'Adani' rice to in lekki. what is important to me is the quality not the name.

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by mindtricks: 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wonders shall never end!
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by 3kay945(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yet we are still hungry.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by billyG(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dragonking:
It is obvious you are a northerner who wants to support Buhari even when it is obvious. If GEJ didnt do poo in the agric sector like you stated earlier, tell us why Buhari wants to adopt his concept and strategies.

Read here : https://www.naij.com/484795-agric-policy-buhari-promises-to-adopt-gejs-strategies.html

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/goodluck-jonathan-agriculture-revolution/

Also, the 2016 budget is yet to be Implemented or funded so please give us a comprehensive report on how Buhari developed the agric sector?
So Buhari shld never go near agriculture b/c Gej has try it & fail b4?where is Gej cassava bread,Rice,agric revolution? or he just produce rice for election only?
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Dragonking: 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
billyG:

So Buhari shld never go near agriculture b/c Gej has try it & fail b4?where is Gej cassava bread,Rice,agric revolution? or he just produce rice for election only?
First question, where did I state that buhari that buhari should never go near agriculture? Question 2: how can buhari develop the agric sector when the budget is yet to be implemented and funded due to massive corruption, fraud and padding of this very government?
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Decryptor(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
timpaker:

Imagine the dude always putting his pix on every stuff in the State.

Last year I visited Awka Government House and to my surprise I saw about 55% of the staff wearing clothes that has his picture on, as if that wasn't enough, I also saw an inscription "Willie is working" on a flyover.

The fact is he personalises every of his achievements like a super celebrity. cheesy

@LydayBobo

Hypocrisy is when NEPA Bill Presido and Shettima put their pictures on IDP rice and nobody is making a fuss about it but you make noise about Anambra Rice. At least, Obiano did not use the rice in exchange of votes during campaign so learn to keep quiet!

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Dragonking: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
billyG:

First question, where did I state that buhari should never go near agriculture? Question 2: how can buhari develop the agric sector when the budget is yet to be implemented and funded due to massive corruption, fraud and padding of this very government?
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by timpaker(m): 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Decryptor:

Hypocrisy is when NEPA Bill Presido and Shettima put their pictures on IDP rice and nobody is making a fuss about it but you make noise about Anambra Rice. At least, Obiano did not use the rice in exchange of votes during campaign so learn to keep quiet!

Calm down bro. We ain't fighting. Just thinking out loud.

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by greatman247(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Otarkpa:
Thanks to GEJ and Adeshina

Quiet, this is not GEJ's efforts at all, stop attributing the praise of someone else's efforts to another person.

Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by billyG(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dragonking:
First question, where did I state that buhari that buhari should never go near agriculture? Question 2: how can buhari develop the agric sector when the budget is yet to be implemented and funded due to massive corruption, fraud and padding of this very government?
U are d 1 that type this"If GEJ didnt do poo in the agric sector like you stated earlier, tell us why Buhari wants to adopt his concept and strategies. So agriculture is now Gej concept & strategies which he has COPY RIGHT over,no other person shld do it?continue...even if budget has not been implemented farmers,bizmen know this time around fed.govt means bizness in agric sector.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Dragonking: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
billyG:

U are d 1 that type this"If GEJ didnt do poo in the agric sector like you stated earlier, tell us why Buhari wants to adopt his concept and strategies. So agriculture is now Gej concept & strategies which he has COPY RIGHT over,no other person shld do it?continue...even if budget has not been implemented farmers,bizmen know this time around fed.govt means bizness in agric sector.
How can the farmers know that this government means business when 2016 budget is yet to be implemented since and we are in August leaving only 4 months left? Na wa for your level of reasoning o.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Achorise: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
GoodofNaija:

You can say that again! grin. You mean there was no farming in Nigeria until gej came cheesy
There's a huge difference between activity and sensitivity. figure it out if you can.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by LydayBobo(m): 1:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Decryptor:

@LydayBobo

It will suffer the same fate. It won't extend beyond PMB
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by onyxo76(m): 2:45am On Aug 13, 2016
i've not seen any of these in the market...where are they being sold?
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by billyG(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2016
Dragonking:
How can the farmers know that this government means business when 2016 budget is yet to be implemented since and we are in August leaving only 4 months left? Na wa for your level of reasoning o.
Budget or No Budget did u see pictures of Rice produce locally,didnt d presido said nigerian shld farm?do u hav a farm?think of what u can do 4 yur country.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by jamace(m): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Where are they in the markets? Not seen them o. Abi, are they sold only on the media? angry
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by ogene70: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
LydayBobo:
That Anambra rice would not last cos it glorify the Governor more than the state

just my thoughts, why should he have his picture on it?...He should take it off.
Re: List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States by Dharnchuks(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2016
you should have put the price of each

Feasibility for rearing 100 Broilers / Strange Yam Looking Like A Hand Harvested In Ekiti (Photos) / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry