Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon (32628 Views)

The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / NPA Recruitment / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2016 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pamelayoung:

That's cos pple are dubious and untrustworthy. Me thinks it's a great idea but that u can only do with ur family members and even your family members ain't trustworthy

Even ur blood brother will carry money and run, let alone a total stranger in these harsh economic times.
And don't even say you would report to EFCC, cos they don't deal with cases less than 1millla
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by solidifi: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Another opportunity to layoff southerners and fill up NPA with hausa/fulani muslims.
PMB well done. no condition is permanent.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by maridrug(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
No change!
NATIONALPASTOR:
APC AND PROPAGANDA . WHY ARE THESE APC MEMBERS NOT YET TIRED OF THEIR EVIL DEEDS?

I REALLY FEEL FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL BELIEVES IN APC AND THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT OF LIES, DECEIT AND CHANGE.

THE AFONJAS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF SUPPORTING BUHARI TILL NOW.

NO FUEL
NO KEROSENE
NO RICE
NO GARRI
NO FRUITS
NO LIGHT
NO AVIATION FUEL
NO MONEY
NO SALARIES
NO SHAME
NO PROGRESS
NO PEACE
NO TRUTH

HABA YOU PEOPLE NO FEAR GOD?

CURSED ARE THEY THAT SAY "CHANGE" FOR THEIR DESTRUCTION SHALL COME SUDDENLY.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by sojiboy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hope it won't be another Avenue to increase Hausa in Nigeria work force
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Lincoln275(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
mrs or miss?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Moreoffaith(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
UNA DON START AGAIN ABI KONTUNU
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by jasperism(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Apc dey use our career dey joke ne?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by arisanate(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
with the type of your mentality , Nigeria will never move forward. Is Jonathan the president now. So if jonathan didnt perform well, the duara cow should perform worse than him. One year and you are still calling the name of a former president cry
Zico5:

Ugandans will never amaze me. Tell me one program that ur corruption in chief Gej achieved in his ruined 5 years. With the capital project ongoing in all the region and the massive recruitment promising, we still have hope on something than the hope that had vanished with ur Gej. Why are u people ungrateful and unappreciative like this.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by lolademariam: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls notify us
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by madridsta007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
The government of the future...

"Will soon commence...."

"The Federal Government is to...."

"Buhari has declared that his administration will soon...."

"The EFCC will soon publish names of...."

Lol.

One Chance International. Always posting people. Serially heartless.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Really?? undecided

After collecting CVs from the "I know , I know"

Only consolation is that "nothing can stop me..."

I can't be stranded.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by ikemesit4477: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
essay123:
Tried to post this but got banned twice. I have an idea why dont we come together to invest. We have many unemployed youths DAT can save 50k to 150k just to buy phones. What if about 100 of us came together and contributed 100k. That should be 10000000naira. There are many businesses we could do with that, if we could expand am sure in about 2 or 3 years time we could all be getting back our investment annually. Just saying
is a nice idea but people are wicked!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Zico5(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
arisanate:
with the type of your mentality , Nigeria will never move forward. Is Jonathan the president now. So if jonathan didnt perform well, the duara cow should perform worse than him. One year and you are still calling the name of a former president cry
Why should I not call his name. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So u want to put the blame of the rot in our system on a man that is already fighting to keep the system together. So u think Buhari is on looting spree like Gej or what is ur point here. So after one year he should perform unimaginable miracle that ur PDP cannot do in 16years. U better find something better to do cos Gej is gone forever. Buhari is the president for at least 4 good years. Alternative is not on ground now but maybe in the next few years.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by geogift(f): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
FG- will soon shall Are dreaming to Hallucinating about thinking about planning to will recruit

when ? enough of this pastense if you don't know what to do just say it enough is enough
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by smogup: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Before you say Jack, abokiès would have been offered the job
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
essay123:
Tried to post this but got banned twice. I have an idea why dont we come together to invest. We have many unemployed youths DAT can save 50k to 150k just to buy phones. What if about 100 of us came together and contributed 100k. That should be 10000000naira. There are many businesses we could do with that, if we could expand am sure in about 2 or 3 years time we could all be getting back our investment annually. Just saying

100 people to much to start a biz, diff ideas.
Perharps, Humans Nigerians ain't trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by 2rutalk1: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nonsense, same way NUC started their 'initial gragra' only for them to cancel the recruitment exercise after many unsuspecting jobless Nigerians have spent huge sums of money to process their applications. useless government.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by HirstMOG(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Zico5:

Ugandans will never amaze me. Tell me one program that ur corruption in chief Gej achieved in his ruined 5 years. With the capital project ongoing in all the region and the massive recruitment promising, we still have hope on something than the hope that had vanished with ur Gej. Why are u people ungrateful and unappreciative like this.

what has this government done that we should be grateful for this is how people with this kind of brain-like head think.

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Nusaf: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
sapiosexual1:
See ehn, if your name doesn't start with or sound like Hadiza, Yakubu, Mohammed, Hauwau etc You may not bother to show interest in the job. Y'll know why already.
Very good msg. Pls spread it properly so that few or non of u apply. This will give us the opportunity to fill up our gap in the civil service. Good one pls discourage as many as possible. But I hope u wouldn't go and apply behind.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Echo50(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
I am miacally bewildered of this post that have rebound & transmodufied as this nation has come to the state of cakistomofo-aprakatabra ( confusion).

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Nusaf: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
smogup:
Before you say Jack, abokiès would have been offered the job
Amen. Pls don't bother to apply.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Soyhe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
All i wanna say is they dont really care about us
johnshagb:
In 2baba's voice...

E be, like say dem want to tell us another story again oh (e be like say)
E be like say dem want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say dem want to code another coding again oh (e be like say)
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala na di new dance, again oh

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Zico5(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
HirstMOG:

what has this government done that we should be grateful for this is how people with this kind of brain-like head think.
So this is painful to u, I am not a pauper like u who looks at politicians for his daily need. So u want everyone to join u in this blame game. U are wrong and mislead. What did Gej did in five years of boom. Corruption and looting. Let the end justify the mean. We are all in it
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Chingyyang(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pffffftttt
NATIONALPASTOR:
APC AND PROPAGANDA . WHY ARE THESE APC MEMBERS NOT YET TIRED OF THEIR EVIL DEEDS?

I REALLY FEEL FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL BELIEVES IN APC AND THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT OF LIES, DECEIT AND CHANGE.

NO FUEL
NO KEROSENE
NO RICE
NO GARRI
NO FRUITS
NO LIGHT
NO AVIATION FUEL
NO MONEY
NO SALARIES
NO SHAME
NO PROGRESS
NO PEACE
NO TRUTH

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Ejiekwu1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
hope application form alone wont be 10,000
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by 22General(m): 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Guyman02:
Nigerians don't like the KEY WORD SOON. Tell us the date simple or Just Do it. Fashola - power will improve soon Ogbe - Price of rice will reduce soon Lai - Price of fuel will come down soon Buhari - Ogoni clean up will commence soon Hadiza - NPA will recruit soon
... i tire bros
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by donbenedict(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pamelayoung:

That's cos pple are dubious and untrustworthy. Me thinks it's a great idea but that u can only do with ur family members and even your family members ain't trustworthy
nobody is going to steal d money unless we involve a trusted body, maybe the central bank or united nations.

Cc: essay123 cool thank God we reason alike. Remember d days of tower of babel. wink
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by T4kbaba(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
The way FIRS did massive recruitment !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by ddjay: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
another job opportunity for those hausa/fulani people, when they have chopped 99% of the vacancies, then they will share the remaining 1% to other parts of the country
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by smogup: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nusaf:

Amen. Pls don't bother to apply.
it is people like u DAT is dragging us back
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by dafuturis(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
NATIONALPASTOR:

NO FUEL
NO KEROSENE
NO RICE
NO GARRI
NO FRUITS
NO LIGHT
NO AVIATION FUEL
NO MONEY
NO SALARIES
NO SHAME
NO PROGRESS
NO PEACE
NO TRUTH

olodo
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Nusaf: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
smogup:
it is people like u DAT is dragging us back
How? It is just like comparing the optimist with the pessimist. U are more of the latter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.