Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon (32630 Views)

The Nigerian Ports Authority Hereby Clarifies Secret Recruitment Report / NPA Recruitment / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) 2016 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by CioAngels(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Parkac:
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Ms Hadiza Usman, has stated that the authority will immediately commence the recruitment of younger professionals into the service in view of the ageing workforce.

Usman made the disclosure at a news conference to round off her ongoing tour of Calabar port, which ended on Friday.

According to her, there is a lot of skills and knowledge that need to be transfered and we should be able to transfer knowledge and skills.

Usman said that the authority would embark on recruitment drive and look at the organisational structure to determine how the recruitment would be carried out.

She said that the management was looking at succession planning and recruitment of people.

"We encourage every member of the public to be on the look-out for the advertisement of vacancies and to apply," Miss Usman said.

Source: http://360reporters.com/2016/08/nigerian-ports-authority-commence-massive-recruitment-soon/
Good to hear, thats if pmb does not approve you employ secretly, afteral CBN was also made public.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by jabojafa(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
essay123:
Tried to post this but got banned twice. I have an idea why dont we come together to invest. We have many unemployed youths DAT can save 50k to 150k just to buy phones. What if about 100 of us came together and contributed 100k. That should be 10000000naira. There are many businesses we could do with that, if we could expand am sure in about 2 or 3 years time we could all be getting back our investment annually. Just saying
nice idea....
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
What's the point of announcing what you wanna do first..... Just get it done.

Yeye administration.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by essay123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pamelayoung:

That's cos pple are dubious and untrustworthy. Me thinks it's a great idea but that u can only do with ur family members and even your family members ain't trustworthy

There are ways that the issue of trust can be avoided. Starting a poultry farm alone with 10000000 could generate at least 2mil monthly. This is how companies are made. Would have preferred we came together to start something instead of relying totally on white collar jobs. Everyday on nairaland I see someone with 100k or 200k DAT doesn't know which business to invest in. If we came together with different ideas and joined our capitals together. Investing will be easier for us because we will be able to cater for d capital.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by 1by1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Brother, when next u want 2 talk, talk reasonably.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Lawalemi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na to go lay siege for NPA recruitment straightaway
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by justmi1: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
essay123:
Tried to post this but got banned twice. I have an idea why dont we come together to invest. We have many unemployed youths DAT can save 50k to 150k just to buy phones. What if about 100 of us came together and contributed 100k. That should be 10000000naira. There are many businesses we could do with that, if we could expand am sure in about 2 or 3 years time we could all be getting back our investment annually. Just saying
100 people ke, 10m is a lot of money, but with a HUNDRED people as share holders, that's a lot of problem, at a point you would just rather die and leave the money. 3 people gather money sef, dem scatter am last last, talk less of 100 people, just brace up for a small war.lol nothing is impossible though.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by essay123(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sometimes I wonder why we Africans are backword in technology and economy. But I have come to realize it has to do with our reasoning. We are not ready to make trials, we are comfortable d way we are, we are not ready to solve problems. Yes Nigerians are dubious but there are a million ways to solve that. Have we not heard of joint accounts.
This is how companies make money they offer shares to the public and we all buy. The company will now posses millions or billions to invest in a new factory or product.
100 people can definitely start a business, even if not all of them participate in the affairs. But they will all get accounts of how the money is spent. There are a lot of things to discuss just want to see if people buy the idea.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by lamash: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
I wait patiently. .hopeful..
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by bsideboii(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
justmi1:
100 people ke, 10m is a lot of money, but with a HUNDRED people as share holders, that's a lot of problem, at a point you would just rather die and leave the money. 3 people gather money sef, dem scatter am last last, talk less of 100 people, just brace up for a small war.lol nothing is impossible though.
true talk.my thoughts exactly.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by dami2boi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good day all, any update concerning the application
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by beybeeboy: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Any update?? Anyone? Anything? Its too quiet here....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 4 Online Jobs Can Make A Nigerian Unemployed Graduate Rich / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.