Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). (9196 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

baby, your face looks familiar, are you bukkie durotimi nkechi the daughter of chief dr mrs agnes elu elu titilayo the owner of ebacko nigeria limited, dealers in all kinds of spare parts and household pants and underwears
wharay re oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by fairlyusedpant: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks, surname. grin
babe, your face looks familiar, are you herbie babatunde caro, the one i saw at olumba olumba praying ministering in ogbomosho opposite benin city towns restaurant, singing praise and worship in church

3 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

baby, your face looks familiar, are you bukkie durotimi nkechi the daughter of chief dr mrs agnes elu elu titilayo the owner of ebacko nigeria limited, dealers in all kinds of spare parts and household pants and underwears
No I'm not, your eyes are seeing double
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by ImDharay: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yer ta blame ...because you got me feelin' special wink
stop being so mean
anything else....
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
eitsei:
Your number of pms is gonna increase with this thread, I think it's part of what you want for creating this thread
WICKED.
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks, surname. grin
interesting..so but habiba looks better on u na

why don't you like the name
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Why that face?
Was not expecting this from you, I was disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
ImDharay:

anything else....
No Sir,you are dismissed.
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
interesting..so but habiba looks better on u na

why don't you like the name
I will pass. grin
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Did bird sh*t on ur face
send her pm and let me be
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by eitsei(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
WICKED.
lol... I'm not wicked o, I'm just saying the obvious
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by IamLEGEND1: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
As usual. Be nice
i'm only nice to people with double digit IQs .
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
send her pm and let me be
I have never sent a lady on nl a pm since i registered (4 years and counting) princess Anna banana tongue and am not starting now!
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
I will pass. grin
ok herbiebar..
i didn't say habiba o cheesy
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
i'm only nice to people with double digit IQs .
you are troublesome, how is your day going?
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Was not expecting this from you, I was disappointed
Eeyah sorry enh
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
I have never sent a lady on nl a pm since i registered (4 years and counting) princess Anna banana tongue and am not starting now!
good for you.
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Eeyah sorry enh
Sorry for yourself

Mtcheeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by fairlyusedpant: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
ok herbiebar..

i didn't say habiba o cheesy
stop toasting that girl, she will chop your money and clean her mouth, repent, thou shall not live by toasting only
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
dear am sorry i understand what you are going through, just remember that you don't need anyone approval to be who you are , why are people liking that bbm moniker guy comment?, why is nobody blasting him, if this was someone else you will have all eaten the person raw, the guy just talks anyhow and walks away, its really annoying i swear, nobody mentioned him or questioned him angry

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Sorry for yourself

Mtcheeeew!!!
Oga gan o

Awon elomi oni alafia ooo
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by fairlyusedpant: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Sorry for yourself

Mtcheeeew!!!
baby, your face looks familiar, are you princess egenti nkechi anna the former most beautiful girl in mushin who i usually see driving okada at lekki phase 4

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
dear am sorry i understand what you are going through, just remember that you don't need anyone approval to be who you are , why are people liking that bbm moniker guy comment?, why is nobody blasting him, if this was someone else you will have all eaten the person raw, the guy just talks anyhow and walks away, its really annoying i swear, nobody mentioned him or questioned him angry
Thanks so much you understand how I feel compare to some dvmp*ss above
I think he is a god here, moreover he has various monikers, so he is liking his own comments

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

baby, your face looks familiar, are you princess egenti nkechi anna the former most beautiful girl in mushin who i usually see driving okada at lekki phase 4
angry where is this one coming from
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
good for you.
k
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by ImDharay: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No Sir,you are dismissed.
You wish...
Now kindly fuçk off!
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

stop toasting that girl, she will chop your money and clean her mouth, repent, thou shall not live by toasting only
Not toasting anybody oga pant

Am naturally cool like that cheesy
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by fairlyusedpant: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Oga gan o

Awon elomi oni alafia ooo
but babe, how do we prove that you are a lady na, that is not enough evidence to vindicate you, see what you can do before we can believe you

first of all, you need to visit sun newspaper company, then they will publish your details in their newspaper, change of gender, from male to female, all other documents remains valid

secondly, you need to see the marketing officer of NTA, and pay him money to publish your face on national t.v, the headlines would be ''to whom it may concern, i miss bukky sosoliso , a citizen of nigeria, with immigration number 55230, wish you change my gender status from male to female, i implore the general public and all nairalanders to take note of this change henceforth, with immediate effect'' thats all

then lastly, you need to display your pics on a billboard in benin ore expressway, lagos ibadan expressway and banana island mega billboard, so that we the residents of banana island will take note that you are truly a lady

if these instructions are not adhere to, then we do not believe you, you are still a male to us, in a lady's dress angrygrincheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by fairlyusedpant: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Not toasting anybody oga pant

Am naturally cool like that cheesy
alright bro, continue with your ministry, you shall catch that girl in one corner one day, i wish you goodluck cheesy

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

but babe, how do we prove that you are a lady na, that is not enough evidence to vindicate you, see what you can do before we can believe you

first of all, you need to visit sun newspaper company, then they will publish your details in their newspaper, change of gender, from male to female, all other documents remains valid

secondly, you need to see the marketing officer of NTA, and pay him money to publish your face on national t.v, the headlines would be ''to whom it may concern, i miss bukky sosoliso , a citizen of nigeria, with immigration number 55230, wish you change my gender status from male to female, i implore the general public and all nairalanders to take note of this change henceforth, with immediate effect'' thats all

then lastly, you need to display your pics on a billboard in benin ore expressway, lagos ibadan expressway and banana island mega billboard, so that we the residents of banana island will take note that you are truly a lady

if these instructions are not adhere to, then we do not believe you, you are still a male to us, in a lady's dress angrygrincheesy
Okay
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
EVERYBODY OYA GO HOME undecided

SHOW E HAVE FINISH tongue
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by IamLEGEND1: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm not too old neither am I too young, the more I engage myself in shenanigans the more I get younger by the day
I gat no worries and I can't afford to have wrinkles on my face at this young age
I created this thread because of some people, and they have gotten the message
Thanks.
"...I got no worries..."

& therein lies your problem-Trying ur best impression of a boss lady , but inside.... you're just an insecure little girl in desperate need of attention and validation from total strangers. on an online forum no less.
& If at ur age,you still believe yourself to be young enough for engagements that reek of mental insufficiency such as these.....then you belong in kindergarten,together with ur intellectual kin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1 Year After Smoking With The Bible, See How Nollywood Actress Etinosa Looks Now / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Happy Bieday To Me.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.