Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). (9194 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
I was also accused of being a guy na, grin I just don't care.

They have their hands to type anything about you.
cheesy
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by iykekelvins(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okay, seems confusing enough
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by eitsei(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fynestboi:

I thought I was the only one with such sharp notice to those pms grin grin
she wants more of those pms, I guess it makes her feel like a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Amen smiley
just ignore the trolls next time.
Maybe tongue
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by ImDharay: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
; D I just need to do this, and I'm not doing this to make myself popular (get that into your skull, you know yourself) :-x
You sure about this cuzz i doubt...

For all of you that are always attacking me, telling me I'm a guy hiding under a female moniker, you guys are hurting me and you are gradually making nairaland boring for me. {Especially 2BB4CB3E} and some mumu too will be liking his comment about me undecided
You might still be a diçkhead
buh ain't my biz. My ish here is how come
you claim to be full grown like that and you
really JOBLESS....Yesterday was 66, now today
you got 68-threads all in 52-days? Even Sweetorgasm
ain't this redundant. This brings in more doubts on your asS.

I hope your doubting Thomas will seize to bear that name again once you see these pictures and if you are still not agreeing, then you need a psychiatrist undecided
I love you all kiss kiss
Please don't bash me o else I'm gonna cry cry

Hey mods, close this thread after 100 views (it's a command not a request) tongue
Mtcheeeeew....Opposite of what/Who you claim to be.

8 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
habiba baby cheesy
Herbie.
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Maybe tongue
u like the attention don't you grin it's only normal cheesy
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:
I'm surprised to see few pms sad with all her parade on this forum.

Mizzbouqui dear prove to us you received alot of pms wink
That was not why I opened this account, my purpose is to have fun and be an impact
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

cheesy
Yeah!, i don't need to prove any point, they will get tired of the accusations.
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

smiley nobody will take me away
Don't worry
angry
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
ImDharay:

You sure about this cuzz i doubt...

You might still be a diçkhead
buh ain't my biz. My ish here is how come
you claim to be full grown like that and you
really JOBLESS....Yesterday was 66, now today
you got 68-threads all in 52-days? Even Sweetorgasm
ain't this redundant. This brings in more doubts on your asS.

Mtcheeeeew....Opposite of what/Who you claim to be.
bahaha grin stop!!!
Please stop!!! You will make her have 2 do this agian.
And you think everybody is a boy...
Its plain ta see she is not.

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by jamalnation(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Just take look at urself. A grown ass woman engaging in Petty shenanigans like ur life depended on it.
take a little breather off NL & let ur brain catch up to ur age,we beg of you. Your attention-seeking is becoming nauseating.

4 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
Herbie.
oh..Herbie baby! Omo dudu bi duduosun cheesy omoluabi cheesy

is herbie the short form of habiba
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That was not why I opened this account, my purpose is to have fun and be an impact
you should have dismissed those monikers or strike their names grin..
Alright dear.
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
oh..Herbie baby! Omo dudu bi duduosun cheesy omoluabi cheesy

is herbie the short form of habiba
I don't understand yoruba, and the answer to ur question is NO!. grin
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by ImDharay: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

bahaha grin stop!!!
Please stop!!! You will make her have 2 do this agian.
And you think everybody is a boy...
Its plain ta see she is not.
0hk, I've seen your mention niggur,
puleaaase, you can buzz off n0w.!

4 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
angry
Did bird sh*t on ur face
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by EmperorLee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided must u knw everything?

Haa. You are fired sad undecided
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided fired? Like u employed me b4?
EmperorLee:

Haa. You are fired sad undecided
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
u like the attention don't you grin it's only normal cheesy
Attention is given to important people
So I'm important
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It's irrelevant to you but relevant to some
I opened it because of some people so get
Quit giving that nonsense.

If you didn't want to draw attention to yourself, the best you should have done was go to the diary section of NL, create a diary and upload whatever you feel like and tag the people you so wish for validation of your e-life, but no, you enjoy the attention and crave it desperately.

Sorry to say but your self-esteem is at its nadir, you're insecure and not sure of your actions anymore than you're sure of your gender.

2 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
herbie27:
I don't understand yoruba, and the answer to ur question is NO!. grin
interpretation is u are black and fresh!

so where did Herbie come from
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
ImDharay:

0hk, I've seen your mention niggur,
puleaaase, you can buzz off n0w.!
You are always grumpy
..... .
Is that how you greet everybody, or am I special? wink
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
ireneony2:
you should have dismissed those monikers or strike their names grin..
Alright dear.
I wasn't thinking of that
They should sorry
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
interpretation is u are black and fresh!

so where did Herbie come from
Thanks, surname. grin
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by ImDharay: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You are always grumpy .
Is that how you greet everybody, or am I special? wink
You wish you were...
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by PrincessAnna: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Just take look at urself.
A grown ass woman engaging in Petty shenanigans like ur life depended on it.

take a little breather off NL & let ur brain catch up to ur age,we beg of you.
Your attention-seeking is becoming nauseating.
As usual. Be nice

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by mizzbouqui(f): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
PrincessAnna:
angry
Why that face?
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Boring: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
another rubbish thread only on romanceland.. undecided

op you are becoming useless o..who gives a fvck if you are a guy.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by fairlyusedpant: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Attention is given to importance people
So I'm important
baby, your face looks familiar, are you bukkie durotimi nkechi the daughter of chief dr mrs agnes elu elu titilayo the owner of ebacko nigeria limited, dealers in all kinds of spare parts and household pants and underwears

2 Likes

Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Attention is given to importance people So I'm important
modify that before sexxkilx comes for u..
And yes u are important smiley
Re: Clarification Thread: Mizzbouqui Isn't A Guy (Pics). by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
ImDharay:

You wish you were...
Yer ta blame ...because you got me feelin' special wink
stop being so mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Reason Why My Best Friend Graduated With A 3rd Class(photo) / Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.