Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (49111 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 10 Jobs That Make Nigerian Employees Wear Tattered Outfits / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2016
GeoOla25:

Construction Job, work starts by 7:00 Am, end by 6:00 PM , you will be at the Bus stop by 5:30 AM , get home by 7:15 Pm work from Monday to Sunday when there is much projects.
Egbon, hope say no be the work wey u dey do be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2016
braithwaite:
sad

Tosyne2.much you re right oo..Ah never geh wife but the stress my job gimme eh,to get common gf sef na gbege.. Ah no dey geh time..most my free time is on transit.. that's when I get to chat, come online.
Ah sure sey e no go continue like thz sha.. na mak man hustle first..

. I just hope say e no go do you ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Jennydoris(f): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Mekyno:

No more energy due to age, sickness, too much traveling and naija (economy) stress.
Special Aides and advisers 'fit' dey wipe d tape head on his behalf.....lol
E no

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by uvalued(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy
meaning that naija work to much for him to attend to her??
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Bellony88(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2016
15. Ipad youth... cos u end up spending months of ur life in prison for no cause

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Idrhas(m): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Computer Scientist have all the time
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by cindyrocks(f): 8:19am On Aug 13, 2016
Ask the Kogi State Governor and Wale Tinubu zm
donbenedict:
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by saintbukie: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2016
Online customer care rep. job. Is either you are on night shift when ur wife will sleep alone or you will be on morning shift on wknd and by the time you come back from work, you might have tired in such that you won't be able to satisfy her fully sad cry Lobatan!!
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by 100Cents: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Nairaland Moderators

People on this forum will agree with me that nairaland supermods barely have time for themselves let alone that of their spouse. Do you expect prof lalasticlala who works from dusk to dawn or uncle mynd44 who jail people 24/7 to really have time for their gf?. If I am to be a lady perhaps lucky to be lalas gf/wife to be, I will tell him to moderate nairaland from my room. Make I see if him no go comply na tongue

This ur thead is very funny.

Why wont a banker satisfy his wife ?
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by mecussey(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/08/10-jobs-that-makes-it-difficult-for-men.html

To be honest, all jobs that brings money is stressful, apart from Yahoo business. A man has to find a way to satisfy his wife by fire by force. Thats why brutashi, weed, alcohol and the likes are there though, at the detriment of your health. Men's woe started the day he collected that apple from that woman without permission and he must bear the consequencies
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by westlius(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba, you go definitely find job nah cheesy
play baba ijebu u will ve much time wit ur wife
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by klassic(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
Lawyer: Some ever busy lawyers are so busy they pea tically live their life in the office, plane, hotels, meetings and court rooms trying to beat deadlines, do legal research , attend meetings and write briefs.Especially the young ones who marry early, work in a busy firm or their own firms and have to make ends meet in other to satisfy their clients, improve their knowledge based and provide for their family. So nerdy young lawyers move their office to their house in other to satisfy their boss and produce results and their principal partner is somewhere enjoying himself. For he has also paid his dues.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by peacesamuel94(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/08/10-jobs-that-makes-it-difficult-for-men.html
the career or job is not the problem, the person is.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Krixxb(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Haute:
So basically, we're discussing sex again. Smh

Let's just hope that by the time we're done typing, one naira will have the same value as one dollar.
So will u kill ur sef because d naira doesn't have same value with dollar?
I can't remember when dollar nd naira re of same value yet we still living...
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 10:35am On Aug 13, 2016
mecussey:

To be honest, all jobs that brings money is stressful, apart from Yahoo business. A man has to find a way to satisfy his wife by fire by force. Thats why brutashi, weed, alcohol and the likes are there though, at the detriment of your health. Men's woe started the day he collected that apple from that woman without permission and he must bear the consequencies
Na so egbon cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by braithwaite(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
. I just hope say e no go do you ooo cheesy cheesy

Am high on hope
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Tushed: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2016
which job come remain?
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by eoadeniji(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2016
grin
wristbangle:
11. Nairaland Moderators

People on this forum will agree with me that nairaland supermods barely have time for themselves let alone that of their spouse. Do you expect prof lalasticlala who works from dusk to dawn or uncle mynd44 who jail people 24/7 to really have time for their gf?. If I am to be a lady perhaps lucky to be lalas gf/wife to be, I will tell him to moderate nairaland from my room. Make I see if him no go comply na tongue
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by nuelyoyo(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2016
donbenedict:
No oh, Bubu only gives her 'head' and she keeps screaming sai Buhari till she cums.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Chibo12: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
I disagree with number 1. My husband was a banker and my best friend is currently a banker. I am yet to see a more dedicated man. He regularly makes out time, not just for his wife, but his kids as well. He even baby sits, occasionally, on weekends. Goes home early too. In fact women are envious of his wife
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by nizetee: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Which job I wan com do nw

All the jobs listed are all time consuming that will keep you busy. Unless others are doing your busyness, you'll remain busy. Empowerment keeps you free from working personally. Others have to sacrifice their time for you so you can have anough time to nack your woman grin and this country is a good place to get others working for you for meager amount. And because of the joblessness created by politicians, it's easy to be free from working personally. grin
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chibo12:
I disagree with number 1. My husband was a banker and my best friend is currently a banker. I am yet to see a more dedicated man. He regularly makes out time, not just for his wife, but his kids as well. He even baby sits, occasionally, on weekends. Goes home early too. In fact women are envious of his wife
Your husband is an exceptional banker. cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by yemison(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
its a lie, i strongly disagree with u on some of the jobs listed.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Naijageak(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
that's good...
but let me add these evil jobs.

Yahoo makes them to do seek and hide always.

arm robbery... always hiding
militancy : always at the creek or strategizing
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
yemison:
its a lie, i strongly disagree with u on some of the jobs listed.
Bro, the write-up is open to criticism cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
westlius:

play baba ijebu u will ve much time wit ur wife
Baba Ijebu sef no wan dey pay money these days oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Princewell2012:

Op you didn't include pastor. Forget about most of all these men of God who cannot even control themselves.

The real men of God had it very difficult to meet their wives because of activities.

You know what i mean? When you have serious work to do, such as deliverance, you must ingage yourself in a serious fasting and prayers and to make urself available for action any time you being called upon.
So on these note many do find it difficult in satisfying their spouses.
Pastor ke? shocked My hand no dey dis one oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Princewell2012(m): 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Pastor ke? shocked My hand no dey dis one oooo cheesy

You see what am saying?

The fake ones has actually gave a bad name to the original ones.

Remember if there is fake one there must be actually a good one.

The disciples of Christ who gave birth to Christianity never knew any woman, after they met Jesus
and those who have wife and children forsake them, and follow Jesus.

Pls read your bible again.

But these tithes collectors can never do it. I repeat never.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Eddodoh(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
saintbukie:
Online customer care rep. job. Is either you are on night shift when ur wife will sleep alone or you will be on morning shift on wknd and by the time you come back from work, you might have tired in such that you won't be able to satisfy her fully sad cry Lobatan!!
I can relate with you. It can be very frustrating.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by smartbros(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
No Problem Mouth Action tii take over!
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by element101231: 5:29am On Aug 14, 2016
In Engineering, once you are done with the contract, you can go on vacation with the the family
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by ChiefCommander(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2016
sanc2s:
11. When ure jobless. Without a job u dont hav a moral right to even come close to ur wife let alone of satisfying her suxually.

So 'jobless' or employed people should be castrated, abi? FYI, your body cannot renounce the sex hormones you developed at puberty! It's not possible, you weren't even employed as of then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Nigerian Police Rank And Salary / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.