Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (49110 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 10 Jobs That Make Nigerian Employees Wear Tattered Outfits / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Fernandowski(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
basketball players

imagine leaving to the gym as early as 5am

come back home around 10am stressed out

go to practice around 1am and come back around 8pm with no strength to even bath
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by BabaIbo: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
This land is for sale/in exchange for a plot of land in banana island
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Keep it coming dudes.

Someone forget to add programmers, and the likes of Seun Osewa to the list.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by osjoshua(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Haute:
So basically, we're discussing sex again. Smh

Let's just hope that by the time we're done typing, one naira will have the same value as one dollar.
and you are here commenting and claiming space on a topic u dnt like....thats y its called a forum bro..diversity of topics
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
osjoshua:

g
Even with your silly g, i still beat you to post, that is because my modem is better than yours, duh!
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by gen2briz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Nairaland Moderators

People on this forum will agree with me that nairaland supermods barely have time for themselves let alone that of their spouse. Do you expect prof lalasticlala who works from dusk to dawn or uncle mynd44 who jail people 24/7 to really have time for their gf?. If I am to be a lady perhaps lucky to be lalas gf/wife to be, I will tell him to moderate nairaland from my room. Make I see if him no go comply na tongue

Lolzzzzz
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by holluphemydavid(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy
Y u wan knw dat, abi u wnt help him dey do am ni
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by osjoshua(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
dhtml18:

Even with your silly g, i still beat you to post, that is because my modem is better than yours, duh!

abeg no mind my 1G nokia n70cheesy..
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Which job I wan com do nw

Hmmm,na my exgf gv me dis my nick sweetpenis say e dey reach ground nd e full dat I'm d best...my head con dey swell buh na so she tell john,simon,frank d truth b say brothers do as ur power reach I repeat DO AS U FIT DO...if u like dey unemployed woman wey go gv d abuna to oda guys go still gv.....on a good day I go tell tosyne2much mama silifa story (our neighbour)
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ryt there u're d best harder faster deeper...bros no mind am ooo na so she tel me too 3days ago na so she dey tell all of us.u go only gv ur self cardiac arrest.
If u so doubt me ask sani abacha,old man wan try keep up c where it landed him.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Really love acting but that joystick matter ehnn__
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Kenturkey048(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy
no aisha does herself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Princejboy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
haaaa me wey b undergratuate engr watin i go do angry wink cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Btruth: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
* Okada riders.
* Yellow Danfo drivers too and Molue drivers.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Ihavespoken: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
You mentioned Military job.

Have you heard the story of the soldier who returned from war versus his wife's vagina?

Anyway his wife asked for divorce after d soldier refused to cum. The soldier was counting 5,10,15,20 on top the Toto grin
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Princejboy:
haaaa me wey b undergratuate engr watin i go do angry wink cheesy
Na to change your course oooo egbon cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by rhektor(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Which job I wan com do nw

Try Motuary attendant
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by megama: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
[/i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/08/10-jobs-that-makes-it-difficult-for-men.html
This issue of satisfaction sef. I never see amm for my religious book. grin angry
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Princejboy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na to change your course oooo egbon cheesy cheesy
lol
tosyne2much its a privilage meeting u thank
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by EmmaElite: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Examination

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Skmoda360(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
No 5 is always my favorite.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by meliorate(f): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Lool d man don old na grin. I no sure say aisha still dey trip for am.

Aisha na young fine woman.
come no tell me say you dey eye that woman if not na for sambisa forest baba Buhari go make you major general
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by meliorate(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Lool d man don old na grin. I no sure say aisha still dey trip for am.

Aisha na young fine woman.
come no tell me say you dey eye that woman if not na sambisa forest baba Buhari go you make major general
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Princejboy:
lol
tosyne2.much its a privilage meeting u thank
Eeehyah!! It's also a privilege for me to meet you too bro
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
megama:
This issue of satisfaction sef. I never see amm for my religious book. grin angry
As per se you be pervert nah, I no expect make u see am tongue
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by ChiefCommander(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
@OP, you listed virtually all the jobs in the world! ...na only herbalist remain for folks who wanna "score" at home and at work ...#number7nabigfatlie

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by rapheasco(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
all join

I rest my case
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
ChiefCommander:
@OP, you listed virtually all the jobs in the world! ...na only herbalist remain for folks who wanna "score" at home and at work ...#number7nabigfatlie
Na exaggerations dey make newspaper sell ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by loschivatos(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Actually can't get it "man satisfy woman" one of the word I often hear pple say.aren't both parties supposed to enjoy the 'course' and satisfy each-other?

Reason while some would just lies down like a lumb expecting you to come and satisfy her as if is only a man thing.

@topic. Depend on d level of one's libido, nna forget that thing called fatigue,which work easy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by ChiefCommander(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na exaggerations dey make newspaper sell ooooo cheesy cheesy
No wonder! One journalist around my area has a missing front-tooth! It must have been "exaggerated" out of his mouth with "blow", after his story sold the newspaper........

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tosyne2much i sight u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by fashrola(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
We seafarers can digest the fact of staying away from friends for few months when sailing, parting away from the family for months together is what tear our hearts apart. Some might have just started their married life while others would have recently experienced parenthood, missing those precious moments with their loved ones for whom they care the most, is what hurts seafarers to the core. No seafarer wants to miss spending time with his wife or see his son or daughter grow old without him being around. It is then that seafarers realize the importance of “family life” and “loved ones”. The pain of staying away for months is also one of the main reasons most seafarers quit sea jobs.

imagine staying at sea for 5-6 months especially seafarers working on-board oil tankers, LNG Ships... though in recent times ILC (international labour convention) has really looked into the matter on how to reduce time seafarers spends onboard and its only up to the shipowners to determine time off and on periods for their crews.

Thats why Coastal maritime jobs is booming, because i stay one month on-board and one month ashore with friends and family... Which has really made the job more convenient and interesting for me.

Though some seafarers has really painted the sailing career so bad that we really look like the "bad guys".. Some married seafarers would spend one month on-board and would not wanna go home to his family but rather stay in hotels wasting their money on call girls and then go back to sea again, I've witnessed countless number of seafarers wasting their time off period in hotels rather than going back to their loved ones at home.

Filippinos are the worst set of people working on-board ships, When a Filipino seafarer is given employment onboard a ship,They stay away for one year and few months in a row, leaving their wives in charge of family affairs like taking care of the household and the children. I don't know how their wives cope with such lifestyle sha..

Moreover, Sailing is a great career for men with great focus and prospect and its always rewarding to master the sea trade grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Nigerian Police Rank And Salary / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.