Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes (538 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / When you want an Unforgettable Wedding Ceremony. / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
At this rate, I am getting fearful for my life. A crazy bittch somewhere might be out to get me someday. What animal do you think can protect my territory and chase away intruders and die for me and even inflict grievous injuries

A dog seems ideal but I hate taking care of dogs...That's my last resort so any thoughts what animal will fit that category?
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
a tiger or a lion can do the job
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Snake or scorpion
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Get an anaconda
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by dajoaneke(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Heaven knows no wrath like a woman scorned.

Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by M2dX(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
i have a china monky, just 500k
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Blakjewelry(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Op has gone loco
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by stiflerdrug: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hyena bruh.. Looks lowkey friendly but got no chill.. + easy to take care of..
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Just get a fowl. . . Trust me, fowls are good at protecting. . .
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by PrincessAnna: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Like seriously
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by Kakamorufu(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
trained rat will do
Re: I Want An Animal That Will Bite And Chase Away My Crazy Exes by emmchi(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Get a black widow spider and put in a jar,place in front of your door entrance.

(1) (Reply)

Would You / Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things / Pls I Need Ur Help Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.