Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things (544 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Nicolax: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Yes we agree to the fact that not everyone can be romantic but sometimes we should work towards being a romantic person for your lover.
This seems to be gibberish talk to the women in this part of the world.

You spend a whole lot of time trying to compose a romantic poem for a lady and what she replies with is AWWWW or HMMMMMN or COOL or worst of all NICE ONE

Sometimes it is not like men are avoiding the romantic cards but they know you will not respond accordingly.

Good morning.
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by GloriaNinja(f): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2016
In this buhari's regime, who will romantic card epp?
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Nicolax: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2016
GloriaNinja:

Yes you have a point but I hope you know it is never about the money
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by GloriaNinja(f): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Nicolax:

Yes you have a point but I hope you know it is never about the money
I am aware of that
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Pouyan: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2016
It's true tho
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Nicolax: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I am aware of that
but you just blamed the reason for you not being romantic to the economy
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Sexxkillz: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Women "is" what??
Re: Women In This Part Of The World Don't Appreciate Little Things by Nicolax: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Women "is" what??

That was a mistake I actually meant IN thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help Urgently! / How My One Post Made Her Crawling Back To Me / Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.