Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore (38000 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding / Jhene Aiko's Ex-husband Oladipo Omishore Demands For Spousal Support / Jhene Aiko Files For Divorce From Nigerian Husband, Oladipo Omishore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
DerKaiser:

Your naivety is groundbreaking and outstanding.

Keep deluding yourself.

Lmao at using a senseless forum like Nairaland, which romance section is filled with thirsty little boys and overgrown lame adults, as a yardstick for acceptability of yoruba boys. Dude really? Lol.

I believe you can do better than that.

If anything it shows the friendliness of an average Igbo girl towards people generally, not just the ashy looking yoruba boys I see on this forum.

Don't let their online countenance deceive you' cause they won't still touch y'all with a six foot pole in real life.

Using FFK and his long debunked tales by moonlight as reference is also laughable. Look at how he is dying over the one overbleached Igbo girl that gave him attention. He has even denounced his other kids just to please an average Igbo chick lmao.

Again it validates my assertion that only rich yoruba men are even able to get the attention of common Igbo girls lmao.

Una women carry shít for back? Why degrade them so much just for regular and average Igbo chicks?

I dey shame for una.

By the way one of your finest chicks here in my neck of the wood has asked me for dates 2 times and I politely turned her down. If you like I can show you facebook messages.

Y'all keep losing mehn lmao.

haha! Some of the igbo girls dey use to front are average, it makes me to see all yoruba girls as ugly.

Standard igbo girl u see everyday in igboland and Nigeria is a trophy to these guys.

Some of these igbo girls cannot even get my attention.

Yet this group of men called yorubas are jumping over themselves for her. grin grin grin grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
DerKaiser:

Keep deluding yourself.

Lmao at using a senseless forum like Nairaland, which romance section is filled to the brim with thirsty little boys and overgrown lame adults, as a yardstick for acceptability of yoruba boys. Dude really? Lol.

If anything it shows the friendliness of an average Igbo girl towards people generally, not just the ashy looking yoruba boys I see on this forum.

Don't let their online demeanor deceive you 'cause they still won't touch y'all with a six foot pole in real life.

Using FFK and his long debunked tales by moonlight as reference is also laughable. Look at how he is dying over the one overbleached Igbo girl that gave him attention. He has even denounced his other kids just to please an average Igbo chick lmao.

Again it validates my assertion that only rich yoruba men are even able to get the attention of common Igbo girls lmao.

Una women carry shít for back? Why degrade them so much just for regular and average Igbo chicks?

I dey shame for una.

By the way one of your finest chicks here in my neck of the wood has asked me for dates 2 times and I politely turned her down. If you like I can show you facebook messages.

Lmao @ the long arse emotional rants. cry Mate, it's not that deep lol.

Anyway, you still haven't countered what I posited about Yoruba guys running circles around Igbo guys' squares.

Recap

Big Sean took some Yoruba guy's chic, but to Igbo keyboard warriors with twitter fingers, due to innate insecurities: it means Yoruba guys just took a L.

Fair enough, I accept the L, but I showed you that despite the L, Igbo guys take bigger Ls from Yoruba guys all the time. And that means Yoruba guys are still ya bosses lol.

Citations:

1). The average decent Igbo chics lust after Yoruba guys all the time and they don't hide it. The same can't be said about Igbo guys when it comes to Yoruba Chics.

2). The wife of the greatest Igbo son, Ojukwu, used to be a Yoruba man's cum bucket.

3). The second greatest Igbo man, Achebe, has only one daughter and she's married to a Yoruba man.

Etc. Looooool.

Stop trying to trifle a trifle. The harder you try, the more you get emotional and incoherent. And that shows a guy that's grasping at straws. It's just banter - take the quintuple Big L like a real nyggah should. Losing is part of life and I proved you lost already loool.

Bow to Yoruba guys when you see them lool.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ the long arse emotional rants. cry Mate, it's not that deep lol.

Anyway, you still haven't countered what I posited about Yoruba guys running circles around Igbo guys' squares.

Recap

Big Sean took some Yoruba guy's chic, but to Igbo keyboard warriors with twitter fingers, due to innate insecurities: it means Yoruba guys just took a L.

Fair enough, I accept the L, but I showed you that despite the L, Igbo guys take bigger Ls from Yoruba guys all the time. And that means Yoruba guys are still ya bosses lol.

Citations:

1). The average decent Igbo chics lust after Yoruba guys all the time and they don't hide it. The same can't be said about Igbo guys when it comes to Yoruba Chics.

2). The wife of the greatest Igbo son, Ojukwu, used to be a Yoruba man's cum bucket.

3). The second greatest Igbo man, Achebe, has only one daughter and she's married to a Yoruba man.

Etc. Looooool.

Stop trying to trifle a trifle. The harder you try, the more you get emotional and incoherent. And that shows a guy that's grasping at straws. It's just banter - take the quintuple Big L like a real nyggah should. Losing is part of life and I proved you lost already loool.

Bow to Yoruba guys when you see them lool.

Dude remember Lagos is south west, igbos in Lagos are settlers.

I can bet my last penny that for every 2 igbo girls a well-off yoruba guy may get, the igbo guys bang 10 yoruba bootylicious girls right their in Lagos with figures screeming fuccck me damn it. grin grin

Even OBJ is rumoured to be the son of the Obi of Onitsha.

Go and ask ur mother, ur fada might be igbo. That explains ur obession for all things igbo.

Alot of yorubas in Lagos are either fathered by igbo traders or some igbo prostitute. grin

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Stop coming here to rant about a select few of well-off yoruba guys that got lucky.

We dont boast with yoruba pussy that we take a piss in regularly, we boast about our wealth. Ego mehn!
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:
Stop coming here to rant about a select few of well-off yoruba guys that got lucky.

We dont boast with yoruba pussy that we take a piss in regularly, we boast about our wealth. Ego mehn!

Lmao @ wealth. What wealth have you got? I just checked the Forbes' list and four out of the six richest Nigerians are Yorubas, with no Igbo in sight. Checked the richest young Nigerians under 35 and about 70% of them are Yorubas loool.

Anyway, stick to the topic you lot derailed the thread to and, take ya quintuple Big L loool.

Darn! Igbo guys can be so emotional like biitches lol. Is that why ya Chics are leaving you beta males or the more masculine Yoruba guys?

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ikechu1: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fair enough.

But they are always snatching ya Eboe Chics from you lol.

Once a nyggah takes a chic that's naturally meant to be yours, he definitely has one over you and you have to respect that. All the decent Eboe Chics prefer Yoruba nyggahs and that says a lot about ya manhood loool

See as you just dey lie to yourself. Just look at am.

Anyway why yoruba men just dey disgrace us like this. Nigga ain't supposed to steal your girl. Damn!!! You kick the chick out before that shit happen. Haha. Just dey fall my hands
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ wealth. What wealth have you got? I just checked the Forbes' list and four out of the six richest Nigerians are Yorubas, with no Igbo in sight. Checked the richest young Nigerians under 35 and about 70% of them are Yorubas loool.

Anyway, stick to the topic you lot derailed the thread to and, take ya quintuple Big L loool.

Darn! Igbo guys can be so emotional like biitches lol. Is that why ya Chics are leaving you beta males or the more masculine Yoruba guys?

U really think forbes list has all the billionaires on this planet? Are u sure about that? Igbo billions sit silently, i can assure u of dat.

Nyway, in Nigeria today, more than any other tribes igbos have far more millionaires and billionaires.

We dont have kings. We believe every man is a king in his castle.

Have u ever seen igbo beggars as u commonly see yoruba and hausa beggars?

Dude, i will leave u with ur delusion. I done even tire sef.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Igbo chicks are not leaving anybody.

Tonto Dikeh first ever dicks were all igbos. They just did not like her attitude.

Or is it Genevieve that Dbanj have suspended his life over, that already has a baby with an igbo guy?

Shymexx very soon u will count Sandra, flavour baby mama as yoruba accomplishment. Una no dey shame!

U name the girl, she would have been banged and dumped by igbo guys before yorubas collect the left overs.

U offer to wife a reject and ur proud. hahahaha! Husband scarce now.

Imagine a igbo chick trying to tie me down now, no chance. grin

p.s. Achebe has two daughters actually.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:
Shym3xx:

Igbo chicks are not leaving anybody.

Tonto Dikeh first ever dicks were all igbos. They just did not like her attitude.

Or is it Genevieve that Dbanj have suspended his life over, that already has a baby with an igbo guy?

Shymexx very soon u will count Sandra, flavour baby mama as yoruba accomplishment. Una no dey shame!

U name the girl, she would have been banged and dumped by igbo guys before yorubas collect the left overs.

U offer to wife a reject and ur proud. hahahaha! Husband scarce now.

Imagine a igbo chick trying to tie me down now, no chance. grin

p.s. Achebe has two daughters actually.

Looool

You sound like you're about to cry looool.

Anyway, it's Sunday - go get yourself a chilled bottle of beer and I shall send you a Yoruba chic with facial scars, while I link some Igbo chic in my harem with big tiddays lol.

That's how we're gonna call a truce but you gotta take the Big L and bow down when you see Yoruba dons coming through loool.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shymex let it go. You sef know deep down that igbos marry within the tribe. You know yoro's can't touch the true igbo queens. You guys can only dream of scooping up the left overs.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
Shymex let it go. You sef know deep down that igbos marry within the tribe. You know yoro's can't touch the true igbo queens. You guys can only dream of scooping up the left overs.

Lol.

Mrchippychappy, NL's greatest ever bigot, I didn't know you're still alive. That's my nyggah. grin

Stop telling porkies, even babyosisi, who reigned supreme on NL for a long time as the queen of Igbo chics, used to leave her Igbo husband in Texas, to travel all the way to Manchester in the UK, for Yoruba Mutumbo lol. This is an open secret. grin

When Igbo chics are with Igbo guys, their pums always stay dry like the Atacama Desert. But as soon as they see Yoruba guys, their pums always get excessively wet, while dripping like Victoria falls. grin

Yoruba guys = Igbo chics' kryptonite. grin

You're still my nyggah tho. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by tukdi: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
tongue
Galaxydon1:
yam sauce
kiss
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by NaBanga: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Eleven months?? They didn't get a proper Christmas celebration. Ms. Aiko think of your Nigerian husband's family. The children will say no money, no firecracker, no fine clothes. grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Ngozi123(f): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fair enough.

But they are always snatching ya Eboe Chics from you lol.

Once a nyggah takes a chic that's naturally meant to be yours, he definitely has one over you and you have to respect that. All the decent Eboe Chics prefer Yoruba nyggahs and that says a lot about ya manhood loool

As an Igbo girl, I can honestly tell you that this is not true. Igbo men are almost always the first choice, foreign men come a distant second.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Ngozi123(f): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
DerKaiser:

Keep deluding yourself.

Lmao at using a senseless forum like Nairaland, which romance section is filled to the brim with thirsty little boys and overgrown lame adults, as a yardstick for acceptability of yoruba boys. Dude really? Lol.

Don't let their online demeanor deceive you 'cause they still won't touch y'all with a six foot pole in real life.

I dey shame for una.

I keep telling them that we prefer our own men but they don't want to listen. I don't know why some Yoruba men find it hard to believe that Igbo women prefer their own men- what's so shocking about that? You'd have thought that most Igbo women weren't married or intending to marry Igbo men. undecided
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ngozi123:

As an Igbo girl, I can honestly tell you that this is not true. Igbo men are almost always the first choice, foreign men come a distant second.

Lol.

Obviously, you will say that as the Matron of Igbo nationalists in the politics section.

However, based on eye test, you know deep in your heart that you're lying. I already provided damning citations on this thread. And I have got a few more to add. Heck, there was a thread on this forum when I was still quite a newbie in 2912 about some Igbo actress who said she has a preference for Yoruba guys lol.

Anyway, this topic is stale now cos ya brothers already took the L for throwing stones when they live in glass house lol. You can go share the L with them lol.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by DerKaiser: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Obviously, you will say that as the Matron of Igbo nationalists in the politics section.

However, based on eye test, you know deep in your heart that you're lying. I already provided damning citations on this thread. And I have got a few more to add. Heck, there was a thread on this forum when I was still quite a newbie in 2912 about some Igbo actress who said she has a preference for Yoruba guys lol.

Anyway, this topic is stale now cos ya brothers already took the L for throwing stones when they live in glass house lol. You can go share the L with them lol.

Taking Ls, throwing stones, dude you need to be severely in love with your own shadow.

Let others do the scoring and quit overestimating yourself with your very lame and nonsensical comebacks.

Truth is that no Igbo girl would ever be interested in you. Accept that reality and move on.

They are beyond your reach.

Igbo men are simply not attracted to Yoruba women. If they were, they would get them 2 for a price of 1.

When you hear about East and Southern African women lining up for Nigerian men, do you honestly think those men are remotely yoruba men? Lmao.

Come over here and see African women competing over who can speak the best Igbo language just to please Igbo guys.

Igbo men are simply very contented with Igbo women and to some extent other African women. Dem no send yoruba women.

Hell even yoruba men no even send yoruba women. Pathetic.

You people should have a little shame.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2016
DerKaiser:

Taking Ls, throwing stones, dude you need to be severely in love with your own shadow.

Let others do the scoring and quit overestimating yourself with your very lame and nonsensical comebacks.

Truth is that no Igbo girl would ever be interested in you. Accept that reality and move on.

They are beyond your reach.

Igbo men are simply not attracted to Yoruba women. If they were, they would get them 2 for a price of 1.

When you hear about East and Southern African women lining up for Nigerian men, do you honestly think those men are remotely yoruba men? Lmao.

Come over here and see African women competing over who can speak the best Igbo language just to please Igbo guys.

Igbo men are simply very contented with Igbo women and to some extent other African women. Dem no send yoruba women.

Hell even yoruba men no even send yoruba women. Pathetic.

You people should have a little shame.

Lol. You keep spouting long rants and going off on a tangent, without countering my points. You're an emotional mess - it's not that deep lol.

Since you want to run ya mouth, I put it to you that: in as much as I don't care too tough about where a chic is from, I'll tell you that I've at least two Igbo chics that I beat on and off at will. And I'd tell you that these chics won't even give you 2nd look if they were to bump into you, despite the fact that you lot have the same ethnicity lol.

The difference between you and I is that: I don't give a monkey about who's shagging who and, when a country is multi-ethnic, there's obviously going to be a lot of inter-ethnic phucking. And you can fvck as many Yoruba chics as you want, nobody gives a shyte about that. That won't take zilch off my pum count cos I'm never out there looking for Naij things, and regardless of where a chic is from, I just give her the Mutumbo lol. However, the fact that you suckers turned this thread into some sucker shyte is the reason why I'm on ya arses cos Yoruba guys will always have one over you lot for phucking all ya best Chics at will. Accept that reality lol.

Recap again:

1). The wife of the greatest Igbo man, Ojukwu, used to be a Yoruba man's cum bucket.

2). The daughter of 2nd greatest Igbo man, Achebe, is married to a Yoruba man.

3). Almost all decent Igbo actresses are either married to Yoruba guys, phucking them, or used to be romantically linked to them.

4). A huge percentage of the population of Igbo Chics prefer Yoruba guys to Igbo guys.

Heck, even Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister is married to a Yoruba guy. The two sisters of one of my closest dargs, who's Igbo, are married to Yoruba guys loool. Ya Igbo Chics stay getting moist for Yoruba guys, yet you lot want to throw shots at guys who have taken almost all ya best Chics. GTFOH lool.

I put Igbo guys and Ghana guys in the same box cos we stay taking all ya women. You lot are so beneath us, you can't see us lol.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. You keep spouting long rants and going off on a tangent, without countering my points. You're an emotional mess - it's not that deep lol.

Since you want to run ya mouth, I put it to you that: in as much as I don't care too tough about where a chic is from, I'll tell you that I've at least two Igbo chics that I beat on and off at will. And I'd tell you that these chics won't even give you 2nd look if they were to bump into you, despite the fact that you lot have the same ethnicity lol.

The difference between you and I is that: I don't give a monkey about who's shagging who and, when a country is multi-ethnic, there's obviously going to be a lot of inter-ethnic phucking. And you can fvck as many Yoruba chics as you want, nobody gives a shyte about that. That won't take zilch off my pum count cos I'm never out there looking for Naij things, and regardless of where a chic is from, I just give her the Mutumbo lol. However, the fact that you suckers turned this thread into some sucker shyte is the reason why I'm on ya arses cos Yoruba guys will always have one over you lot for phucking all ya best Chics at will. Accept that reality lol.

Recap again:

1). The wife of the greatest Igbo man, Ojukwu, used to be a Yoruba man's cum bucket.

3). Almost all decent Igbo actresses are either married to Yoruba guys, phucking them, or used to be romantically linked to them.

4). A huge percentage of the population of Igbo Chics prefer Yoruba guys to Igbo guys.

Heck, even Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister is married to a Yoruba guy. The two sisters of one of my closest dargs, who's Igbo, are married to Yoruba guys loool. Ya Igbo Chics stay getting moist for Yoruba guys, yet you lot want to throw shots at guys who have taken almost all ya best Chics. GTFOH lool.

I put Igbo guys and Ghana guys in the same box cos we stay taking all ya women. You lot are so beneath us, you can't see us lol.

Yoruba guys that have refused to get married except to igbo girls are so many that am starting to feel pity 4 dem.

Many of dem are fast approaching 40 years of age. I hope ur not going to be one of dem sir?

All i hear from your mouth is igbo girls. Are igbos the only people that give birth to girls in this world?

Remember, girls looking for husband are many, yoruba men are a cheap, easy, willing and submissive house boy 4 igbo girls approaching 30 and over with noo husband or serious relationship.

After they have children, den u really have to work ur ass off, or divorce. hahahaha!

1)The wife of the greatest Igbo man, Ojukwu, used to be a Yoruba man's cum bucket.
How come only one person remember a relationship involving 2 people? becos it happened in ur fantasy.

And so wat? Achebe daughter is not Achebe. How old was she at the marriage? Old age.

Fantasy.. keep masturbating.

More fantasy, i can bet u more igbo girls are married to white men than yorubas and u share country with them. 95% of igbo marriages are still to fellow igbos. Or are the igbo boyz also marrrying yorubas?

5)even Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister is married to a Yoruba guy.
The guy have been stalking her since 2011 on facebook, no igbo guy was doing dat. She followed him. She was raised in London, very few igbo guys around. Her fada is dead. The alternative would have been white or Jamaica. Dele got lucky. He is a lucky house boy.

I hope we answered ur question
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Ngozi123(f): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

grin grin grin

On a serious note, you can't seriously be using an actress, who has probably been used and abused by goodness knows how many men, as the basis for your assertions, right? I'm actually talking about real life experiences from probably hundreds of Igbo girls and women and not one has said that they prefer Yoruba men. A few have said that they want a white man undecided but most prefer Igbo men. If we can't get an Igbo man of a required standard then that's when we'll start to consider other men. Some women will not want to be truthful with you but I've always believed that honesty is the best policy. smiley
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2016
ofeoil:

Yoruba guys that have refused to get married except to igbo girls are so many that am starting to feel pity 4 dem.

Many of dem are fast approaching 40 years of age. I hope ur not going to be one of dem sir?

All i hear from your mouth is igbo girls. Are igbos the only people that give birth to girls in this world?

Remember, girls looking for husband are many, yoruba men are a cheap, easy, willing and submissive house boy 4 igbo girls approaching 30 and over with noo husband or serious relationship.

After they have children, den u really have to work ur ass off, or divorce. hahahaha!

1)The wife of the greatest Igbo man, Ojukwu, used to be a Yoruba man's cum bucket.
How come only one person remember a relationship involving 2 people? becos it happened in ur fantasy.

And so wat? Achebe daughter is not Achebe. How old was she at the marriage? Old age.

Fantasy.. keep masturbating.

More fantasy, i can bet u more igbo girls are married to white men than yorubas and u share country with them. 95% of igbo marriages are still to fellow igbos. Or are the igbo boyz also marrrying yorubas?

5)even Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister is married to a Yoruba guy.
The guy have been stalking her since 2011 on facebook, no igbo guy was doing dat. She followed him. She was raised in London, very few igbo guys around. Her fada is dead. The alternative would have been white or Jamaica. Dele got lucky. He is a lucky house boy.

I hope we answered ur question

Lool. Look at incoherent tears induced by emotional impulses lool. You didn't even counter my points - you just plastered emotional tears everywhere lol.

I shall keep taunting you lot, till you apologise for turning this thread into an attack on Yoruba guys lol.

I bet Igbo guys started that YorubaDemon crap on Twitter but that hasn't stopped Yoruba guys from fvcking ya women. Heck, it increased the number of body counts loool. Another Big L for Igbo guys lol.

Lmao @ there are no Igbo guys in London. If there are no Igbo guys in London, how come there are loads of Brits of Igbo descent all over football academies in the UK and a few representing the UK at Olympics? How come I've loads of Igbo friends, from school days, up to Uni days? The joke is you.

I'm from London, so I know better than you. The part of London Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister lives has the highest concentration of Igbos in the UK. And the funniest thing is that: a lot Yoruba guys/Chics from that axis have Igbo mums. My ex is one of them. The rappers (brothers - Mayhem and Mega), SAS Eurogang, from that axis also have Yoruba dad and Igbo mum. Etc. Igbo women just love shagging Yoruba guys - we're their kryptonite lol.

Yoruba guys have taken all ya decent chics, just as Big Sean took Jhene Aiko from Dot Da Genius. So, Yoruba guys are still running circles around ya squares since that's the premise for ya unprovoked attack on this thread lol.

Bow down, Igbo guy lool.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lool. Look at incoherent tears induced by emotional impulses lool. You didn't even counter my points - you just plastered emotional tears everywhere lol.

I shall keep taunting you lot, till you apologise for turning this thread into an attack on Yoruba guys lol.

I bet Igbo guys started that YorubaDemon crap on Twitter but that hasn't stopped Yoruba guys from fvcking ya women. Heck, it increased the number of body counts loool. Another Big L for Igbo guys lol.

Lmao @ there are no Igbo guys in London. If there are no Igbo guys in London, how come there are loads of Brits of Igbo descent all over football academies in the UK and a few representing the UK at Olympics? How come I've loads of Igbo friends, from school days, up to Uni days? The joke is you.

I'm from London, so I know better than you. The part of London Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister lives has the highest concentration of Igbos in the UK. And the funniest thing is that: a lot Yoruba guys/Chics from that axis have Igbo mums. My ex is one of them. The rappers (brothers - Mayhem and Mega), SAS Eurogang, from that axis also have Yoruba dad and Igbo mum. Etc. Igbo women just love shagging Yoruba guys - we're their kryptonite lol.

Yoruba guys have taken all ya decent chics, just as Big Sean took Jhene Aiko from Dot Da Genius. So, Yoruba guys are still running circles around ya squares since that's the premise for ya unprovoked attack on this thread lol.

Bow down, Igbo guy lool.

I am actually laughing at u, but go ahead and amuse me futher.

U keep wishing dat we cry but we dont know wat we are suppose to be crying about.

I am attracted to tall, slim and fair skin women. Dat is y after igbo girls, it would be mixed race or white/latino women.

The igbo women u marry are black skin and usually short. They dont stand a chance with me.

I dont know about my other igbo brothers.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2016
I'm from London, so I know better than you. [b]The part of London Chiwetel Ejiofor's sister lives has the highest concentration of Igbos [/b]in the UK. And the funniest thing is that: a lot Yoruba guys/Chics from that axis have Igbo mums. My ex is one of them. The rappers (brothers - Mayhem and Mega), SAS Eurogang, from that axis also have Yoruba dad and Igbo mum. Etc. Igbo women just love shagging Yoruba guys - we're their kryptonite lol.

Bow down, Igbo guy lool.

U know where she lives? Stalker alert! U not only stalk her online but to her house?

U think us igbo guys put all this effort? We are already igbo, we are not wanting wat we already have. mugu!

These are your decent chics right? Ok!

They are average looking to me, but hey, in comparison to yoruba women they are exceptionally beautiful.

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Ngozi123:

grin grin grin

On a serious note, you can't seriously be using an actress, who has probably been used and abused by goodness knows how many men, as the basis for your assertions, right? I'm actually talking about real life experiences from probably hundreds of Igbo girls and women and not one has said that they prefer Yoruba men. A few have said that they want a white man undecided but most prefer Igbo men. If we can't get an Igbo man of a required standard then that's when we'll start to consider other men. Some women will not want to be truthful with you but I've always believed that honesty is the best policy. smiley

Lol. Good to see you're out here providing the needed succour these guys need cos their egos have taken a proper beatdown lol.

However, that doesn't negate the fact that Igbo women lust after Yoruba guys. I have cited enough examples everyone can easily relate to and prove, from the sentiments on this forum, to popular folks. I'm Yoruba and, Igbo chics don't say "no" to me like a wedding ring. And every time I meet an Igbo chic, it's a home run. It's the same for a lot of Yoruba guys.

So, no matter the denial, that won't change the fact that Yoruba guys are running circles around Igbo guys - the same way Big Sean did lol.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
@ Shym3xx no decent igbo guy will touch the short baby mama Jhene Aiko with a barge pole.

Yet this baby mama humiliated yoruba guys. grin grin grin

yoruba men and short women are like 5 & 6. hehehehehehe!

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2016
@ Shym3xx

Wen an igbo guy is in London, this is how he rolls. She cannot keep her hands off him.

Alesha Dixon the A list uk international celebrity with Azuka.

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 11:17am On Aug 16, 2016
lol. No matter how hard you try to mask the tears running down ya cheeks - it's evident in ya posts. Ya ego has been bruised so bad, that you have started calling ya women "black skin and short" loool. Next time, don't start what you can't finish.

Err, I'm sure you know Alex Iwobi, the Igbo guy that plays for Arsenal. He lives in my neck of the woods in Essex and I bump into him from time to time. During the EPL break, he came to my gym a few times with some naij and Ghanaian boys (I believe they're his friends cos two of them play for Championship clubs) that come to gym. And one of them must have showed me the guy dating his sister. Too bad the guy is also Yoruba loooool. These Yoruba nyggahs stay taking all ya chics. Don't cry, redoil - just pray for them and wish them holy matrimony loooool.

@ Shym3xx

See wat Alex is busy with, i will let the picture talk to you.

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2016
ofeoil:

I am actually laughing at u, but go ahead and amuse me futher.

U keep wishing dat we cry but we dont know wat we are suppose to be crying about.

I am attracted to tall, slim and fair skin women. Dat is y after igbo girls, it would be mixed race or white/latino women.

The igbo women u marry are black skin and usually short. They dont stand a chance with me.

I dont know about my other igbo brothers.

Lol. No matter how hard you try to mask the tears running down ya cheeks - it's evident in ya posts. Ya ego has been bruised so bad, that you have started calling ya women "black skin and short" loool. Next time, don't start what you can't finish.

Err, I'm sure you know Alex Iwobi, the Igbo guy that plays for Arsenal. He lives in my neck of the woods in Essex and I bump into him from time to time. During the EPL break, he came to my gym a few times with some naij and Ghanaian boys (I believe they're his friends cos two of them play for Championship clubs) that come to gym. And one of them must have showed me the guy dating his sister. Too bad the guy is also Yoruba loooool. These Yoruba nyggahs stay taking all ya chics. Don't cry, redoil - just pray for them and wish them holy matrimony loooool.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
ofeoil:
@ Shym3xx

Wen a igbo guy is in London this is how he rolls. She cannot keep her hands off him.

Alesha Dixon the A list uk celebrity with Azuka.

But Skepta fvcked Alesha Dixon and didn't claim her. But an Igbo guy claimed a Yoruba guy's leftover and wifed her up loool.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

But Skepta fvcked Alesha Dixon and didn't claim her. But an Igbo guy claimed a Yoruba guy's leftover and wifed her up loool.

No girl dat have ever dated me that did not nearly commit suicide wen i tell dem am leaving. grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Igbo men like beautiful women, igbo women like success. Together we are a winning combination.

yoruba men like igbo women. Take away the word igbo n she becomes a man 2 yoruba men. haha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Patrick Obahiagbon And Afrocandy On Jim Iyke's Deliverance / Miracle Igbokwe Graduates From Aviation School As He Becomes A Certified Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.