Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore (37999 Views)

Abike Dabiri And Her Son, Oladipo Dance During His Wedding / Jhene Aiko's Ex-husband Oladipo Omishore Demands For Spousal Support / Jhene Aiko Files For Divorce From Nigerian Husband, Oladipo Omishore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Ikenna17(m): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
and nigerian men screaming team foreign women

here you go one of ur representative didnt represent u nigerian men well

only NIGERIAN WOMEN can actually put up with you NIGERIAN GUYS nd ur sickening attitude

not all nigerian men tho are sickening
Way to generalise and then bail yourself out, nice one I see you!!
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2016
d way oyibo people dey share woman tire me. Dem go even marry babymamas...and some babymamas fit have over 2babydadies but here in nigeria...if dem see u with a babymama...even ur guys go tell u d girl na chaff.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Team white chics ... How market?

3 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by AuroraB(f): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Common kiss? Shebi they wan marry oyibo by all means? Gold digger. Face the music
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:
This nyggah ate her booty like groceries and became a sucker for love till a real nyggah, Big Sean, passed through loool. Bad look.

I hope he gets decent money off her though.
I just wonder what your comment would have read if she was a black woman.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2016
iAmCharis:

Keep wondering till you start wander lol.

He ate her booty, so he's entitled to some money lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Lmfao, big sean been eating her bootie like grocries grin
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by hustler86(m): 11:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Hey yo Dot, those hoes aint loyal except to a long d!ck, get tht str8 in2 ya head dawg.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by martineinstein(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
uckennety:
I tot big Sean and Arianna are lovers!
they separated 2 yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by martineinstein(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
foolish woman.after writing yoruba love letters on ur IG to show ur love for him.....their marrige lasted,tho.this saga has been around for 7months
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by martineinstein(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
iAmCharis:
jhene aiko is a black woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hoe.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by kelechi17(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
his choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by raphy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
It seems lyk d guy use vodoo marry her.nw her eyes don clear she don see d her Real hubby in bg sean.
Tht Nigerian looks dope to me.
Make una no blame him o.
Blame buhari....
Hpy sunday....
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by searchng4love: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
halfricanadian:
and nigerian men screaming team foreign women

here you go one of ur representative didnt represent u nigerian men well

only NIGERIAN WOMEN can actually put up with you NIGERIAN GUYS nd ur sickening attitude

not all nigerian men tho are sickening

My daughter in the Lord how are you doing?
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by seangy4konji: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Olobe.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by braine(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
My crush.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by OBAGADAFFI: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
And when Big Sean is done eating her, he will drop her and move to the next.

Women never learn.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
kelechi17:
which 1 be come home and marry u naija girls are jus gold diggers waiting and praying for God to give u a big boy whom u marry sit on d front sit and claim madam ..I still stick wit d #team foreign girls rock .. beta dan some fake loving disloyal home girl
your cup of tea, I have said my own
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by DerKaiser: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fair enough.

But they are always snatching ya Eboe Chics from you lol.

Once a nyggah takes a chic that's naturally meant to be yours, he definitely has one over you and you have to respect that. All the decent Eboe Chics prefer Yoruba nyggahs and that says a lot about ya manhood loool

Lol.which decent Igbo girl would want to marry a yoruba guy lmao.

All you people get are chaff and rejected hustling Igbo chicks littering Lagos (mostly from Imo State) that no Igbo guy cares about.

Come to the east, especially Enugu and Anambra, and see the quality of young Igbo girls over there getting married every Saturday.

Most Igbo girls from Enugu and Anambra would not even glance twice at any yoruba guy lol.

No word in yoruba would substitute the words "omalicha and Nne" which they love to hear so much.

Funny enough, getting an Igbo chick is like a trophy to you guys from the south west, no matter how horrible the girl looks and act.

You don't know how pathetic you guys look falling over each other because of Igbo chicks lol. We just look at y'all and shake our heads.

Funny enough, even the ugliest Igbo chick can marry a millionaire in yoruba land and please do not flatter yourselves because no Igbo girl is marrying Tajudeens and Isiakas over there no matter how unfortunate her situation may appear lol.

3 Likes

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by GloriaNinja(f): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
big wean is goodlooking, not surprised
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Fair enough.

But they are always snatching ya Eboe Chics from you lol.

Once a nyggah takes a chic that's naturally meant to be yours, he definitely has one over you and you have to respect that. All the decent Eboe Chics prefer Yoruba nyggahs and that says a lot about ya manhood loool

Let us be honest to ourselves for once, I have seen Igbo chics married everywhere and to guys with one thing or the other to bring to the table.

Igbo girls marriage is economic and socially driven. They have a preference for success and where-ever u find it, u will find an igbo girl. Wat do u have to offer is their question, not ur race or tribe.

It is the other way round, yoruba men have a preference 4 igbo women. Always tell urself the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
DerKaiser:

All you people get are chaff and rejected hustling Igbo chicks littering Lagos (mostly from Imo State ) that no Igbo guy cares about.

Come to the east, especially Enugu and Anambra, and see the quality of young Igbo girls over there getting married every Saturday.

Most Igbo girls from Enugu and Anambra would not even glance twice at any yoruba guy lol.

No word in yoruba would substitute the words "omalicha and Nne" which they love to hear so much.

Funny enough, getting an Igbo chick is like a trophy to you guys from the south west, no matter how horrible the girl looks and act.

You don't know how pathetic you guys look falling over each other because of Igbo chicks lol. We just look at y'all and shake our heads.

Funny enough, even the ugliest Igbo chick can marry a millionaire in yoruba land and please do not flatter yourselves because no Igbo girl is marrying Tajudeens and Isiakas over there no matter how unfortunate her situation may appear lol.

U forget Delta State and Rivers State. Very rarely do u find Enugu and Anambra in dat category of Igbo women. Dont know much about Abia and Ebonyi.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
DerKaiser:

All you people get are chaff and rejected hustling Igbo chicks littering Lagos (mostly from Imo State) that no Igbo guy cares about.

Lol, you sound like you're about to cry. Don't hate the player, hate the game lol.

Let's use NL as a case study. I don't think I've seen any Yoruba chic on this forum since I have been on here that has a preference for Igbo guys, save for one chic that's half-Igbo but I have seen loads of Igbo Chics on here who prefer Yoruba guys. That right there tells you a story better than what the legendary Slick Rick the storyteller will ever tell you loool.

FFK, a Yoruba man, is the King of all Igbo Chics and he touched Bianca, the queen of Igbo Chics, before Ojukwu lool.

P.S: not saying there's anything special about Igbo Chics. But if you lot wanna clown Yoruba nyggahs cos of this guy, then it's only right that I clown you for losing all ya women to Yoruba men lol. So Yoruba nyggahs still run circles around ya squares. And if we were to test the pums of all Igbo Chics - at least 80% of them will test positive to Yoruba mutumbos (no homo) looool.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:

Let us be honest to ourselves for once, I have seen Igbo chics married everywhere and to guys with one thing or the other to bring to the table.

Igbo girls marriage is economic and socially driven. They have a preference for success and where-ever u find it, u will find an igbo girl. Wat do u have to offer is their question, not ur race or tribe.

It is the other way round, yoruba men have a preference 4 igbo women. Always tell urself the truth.

Well, Jhene Aiko also left the guy for Big Sean cos of economic/social reasons. Big Sean has the star power and economic clout Dot the genius lacks.

Err, Big Sean would be Yoruba guys, while Dot the genius would be Igbo guys if we were to apply this scenario to Igbo guys vs Yoruba guys based on the reasons you gave, no? Looool
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you sound like you're about to cry. Don't hate the player, hate the game lol.

Let's use NL as a case study. I don't think I've seen any Yoruba chic on this forum since I have been on here that has a preference for Igbo guys, save for one chic that's half-Igbo but I have seen loads of Igbo Chics on here who prefer Yoruba guys. That right there tells you a story better than what the legendary Slick Rick the storyteller will ever tell you loool.

FFK, a Yoruba man, is the King of all Igbo Chics and he touched Bianca, the queen of Igbo Chics, before Ojukwu lool.

P.S: not saying there's anything special about Igbo Chics. But if you lot wanna clown Yoruba nyggahs cos of this guy, then it's only right that I clown you for losing all ya women to Yoruba men lol. So Yoruba nyggahs still run circles around ya squares. And if we were to test the pums of all Igbo Chics - at least 80% of them will test positive to Yoruba mutumbos (no homo) looool.

Throw ur yoruba chic in the dustbin, I have never seen any Igbo guy say anything nice or boast about them.

Even if a igbo guy Bleep a yoruba girl, he wants to hide it and nobody to find out. fact!

But everyday, we see yoruba men posting pictures and opening thread about Igbos girls.

That says it all my brother, yoruba men are obessed with the igbo brand. If i give u the same girl without the brand, u will not show same enthusiasm fact.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Well, Jhene Aiko also left the guy for Big Sean cos of economic/social reasons. Big Sean has the star power and economic clout Dot the genius lacks.

Err, Big Sean would be Yoruba guys, while Dot the genius would be Igbo guys if we were to apply this scenario to Igbo guys vs Yoruba guys based on the reasons you gave, no? Looool

If u mention FFK and Bianca enough times, u might actually turn ur fantasy into reality only in your head.

We igbos are blessed with good looks by God, u can worship us in truth.

Bianca have told u yoruba stalkers that she never met FFK in her life, yet u persist on your fantasy tales.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:

Throw ur yoruba chic in the dustbin, I have never seen any Igbo guy say anything nice or boast about them.

Even if a igbo guy Bleep a yoruba girl, he wants to hide it and nobody to find out. fact!

But everyday, we see yoruba men posting pictures and opening thread about Igbos girls.

That says it all my brother, yoruba men are obessed with the igbo brand. If i give u the same girl without the brand, u will not show same enthusiasm fact.

Loool. Now you are crying lol.

I didn't mean to make a grown man cry...but you lot asked for it. Rather than discuss the topic, you turned it into a festival to showcase ya insecurities about Yoruba guys cos they keep shagging all the best Chics you have to offer lool.

Best believe when you kiss ya Igbo chic or future Igbo wife, you're kissing a Yoruba Mutumbo loool. It sucks to be you lool.

Darn! Igbo chics have some of the juiciest pums ever...that shyte always stay dripping like the fountain of life. Gotta give 'em that loool.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by Shym3xx: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
ofeoil:

If u mention FFK and Bianca enough times, u might actually turn ur fantasy into reality only in your head.

We igbos are blessed with good looks by God, u can worship us in truth.

Bianca have told u yoruba stalkers that she never met FFK in her life, yet u persist on your fantasy tales.

Loool, keep lying to yourself. FFK didn't just fvck Bianca - he broke the hymen, rinsed her pum, got her pregnant, and passed her to Ojukwu loool. I bet he still owns the master key to that pum lol.

Don't disrespect the legend of the gap toothed FFK - he's the supreme Emperor of Igbo Chics loool.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by ofeoil: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool. Now you are crying lol.
I didn't mean to make a grown man cry...but you lot asked for it. Rather than discuss the topic, you turned it into a festival to showcase ya insecurities about Yoruba guys cos they keep shagging all the best Chics you have to offer lool.
Best believe when you kiss ya Igbo chic or future Igbo wife, you're kissing a Yoruba Mutumbo loool. It sucks to be you lool.
Darn! Igbo chics have some of the juiciest pums ever...that shyte always stay dripping like the fountain of life. Gotta give 'em that loool.

lol!

Dont deceive urself shym3xx, if the billionaire FFk wants igbo girls, i will be the last person to object.

Even ur Davido will meet no resistance from me, if he wants a Igbo girl. Fact!

I still dey vex Bola Tinubu son escape it.

Wen u meet objection, is wen he is a broke ass nigga like shym3xx. ehen! wahala don start be dat! lmao!

Guy, my hand too full, u know wen a man has money, he is never short of women.

Like i said earlier, igbo guys have standard, we don't like to share, so any igbo girl that follow any person she likes, can stay there indefinitely, we no send. Clarion chukwura is an example of this.

That is the difference between Igbo guy and American guy.
Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by DerKaiser: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Shym3xx:

Your naivety is groundbreaking and outstanding.

Keep deluding yourself.

Lmao at using a senseless forum like Nairaland, which romance section is filled to the brim with thirsty little boys and overgrown lame adults, as a yardstick for acceptability of yoruba boys. Dude really? Lol.

I believe you can do better than that.

If anything it shows the friendliness of an average Igbo girl towards people generally, not just the ashy looking yoruba boys I see on this forum.

Don't let their online demeanor deceive you 'cause they still won't touch y'all with a six foot pole in real life.

Using FFK and his long debunked tales by moonlight as reference is also laughable. Look at how he is dying over the one overbleached Igbo girl that gave him attention. He has even denounced his other kids just to please an average Igbo chick lmao.

Again it validates my assertion that only rich yoruba men are even able to get the attention of common Igbo girls lmao.

Una women carry shít for back? Why degrade them so much just for regular and average Igbo chicks?

I dey shame for una.

By the way one of your finest chicks here in my neck of the wood has asked me for dates 2 times and I politely turned her down. If you like I can show you facebook messages.

Y'all keep losing mehn lmao.

1 Like

Re: Jhene Aiko To Divorce Dot, Oladipo Omishore by SaffronSpice: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Well, Big Sean's winning right now,so it's understandable.
The Genius has already smashed it over and over;if he hasn't bartered common sense for love,there's nothing to simp about.
All he has to do is step up his beat-making game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / A Nairalander Chilling With Asa In Hamburg! / Sophia Ojireoghene 'aunty Shaggi' Celebrates Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.