Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87844 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Mopolchi: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari call your boys to order

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by jneutron4000: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
undecided
Young03:
Chai what am I seeing?Ndi obiara abi werë ala

oh God..maka y ka UDI ife gat eji me?

but na Hausa die pass or igbo
[email][/email]
undecided
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Okoroawusa, load your half brothers in gwongworo back to N0rth mek we have peace naa.angry

13 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Daeveed(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
PSG
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cascarino(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
vingeophysicist:
In a normal society the reprisal attack from the indegene's is uncalled for because the killing by the Hausa (bike man) wasn't intentional but they(indegenes ) knew law in Nigeria is not effective ( probing the bike man) therefore the police and other agent of the law should be blame.
Shut up that wasn't what happened. Two hausa men went inside a shop and raped a young girl and killed both the girl and her mother. That was why the villagers attacked the hausas. They over reacted though because they killed close to 13 hausas. Thank God for the army and police that intervened because those boys were on there way to Orlu to go and slaughter the hausas over there.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by johnstar(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Spicycat(f): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Young03:
Chai what am I seeing?Ndi obiara abi werë ala

oh God..maka y ka UDI ife gat eji me?

but na Hausa die pass or igbo
[email][/email]
Na Nigerians die pass

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Thr brother is now the president, dey feel untouchable. Worst these mallams are illiterates and wretched. They are nothing but blood suckers. Im beginning to question thr religion now. It's a pity we are in same country with them.
Buhari has succeeded in raising the tempo of hatred against the Christian south. God free us from this disaster called Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ikwokrikwo: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
Akokwa is not Mile 12

12 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by flokii: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Too bad undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ayanko(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is this the CHANGE Okorocha brought to his people?

9 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by hopeforcharles(m): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Byko899:
this news happened at the back of my house, the woman involve was in my house some months ago for house accommodation
the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,infact the Hausa man was new to our town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob
I feel like believing you, because you spoke or wrote point blank. Why would the guy want to molest the girl even up to the extent of killing her.

6 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by TheNewIbadan: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Imo state is no man's land cool

10 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
kossyablaze:
Thr brother is now the president, dey feel untouchable. Worst these mallams are illiterates and wretched. They are nothing but blood suckers. Im beginning to question thr religion now. It's a pity we are in same country with them.
Arrant nonsense!!!

Why must you attach religion in anything a so called muslim do?

Do you do the same with Christians and all non muslims

Not all hausa are muslims and some of your tribe members are certainly muslims too.

If you care to know read this.....

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
I foresee Okorocha blaming his kinsmen.
cascarino:
Shut up that wasn't what happened. Two hausa men went inside a shop and raped a young girl and killed both the girl and her mother. That was why the villagers attacked the hausas. They over reacted though because they killed close to 13 hausas. Thank God for the army and police that intervened because those boys were on there way to Orlu to go and slaughter the hausas over there.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
the second picture, obviously that is a young lad.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by bugscompiler(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sambisa forest not in any way close to East, Where do Buhariharam escape from?

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Proffdada: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
hopeforcharles:

I feel like believing you, because you spoke or wrote point blank. Why would the guy want to molest the girl even up to the extent of killing her.
na konji cause am
Too much gurantashi made him leave no witnesses

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by MrHenshaw: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
LecciGucci:

i was just reading without commenting
but wen i saw this ur post i have to come in.
i have lived in imo state all my life until recently.
the truth is imo state was one of the most peaceful states in nigeria.
u can hardly hear a abt a riot not to talk of inter tribal fights dat results to killing.
but since rochas assumed on seat and giving this hausa pple confindence by building houses and mousque for them here and there granting them acces to every conner in imo.
since then imo has not been d same again
PERIOD!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by kossyablaze(m): 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Arrant nonsense!!!

Why must you attach religion in anything a so called muslim do?

Do you do the same with Christians and all non muslims

Not all hausa are muslims and some of your tribe members are certainly muslims too.

If you care to know read this.....
U see ur life? Guilty conscience.... U saw me mention Christian or Muslim?..... I said "religion"...... Don't over vex urself bro

24 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by kulrunsman79(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who is that dead man wearing Arsenal jersey?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by wcurtis76(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Amen that man is a demonic advocates the [b][/b]
DankemzI:
Lord Lugard for the Pains you put us thru, you'll Never know Peace. Even in your Grave

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by otijah(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thats my villa and I was there live, there is really chaos in the town.
I went and brought my grandmother to the city until everywhere is calm
I Neva knew Igbo guys got mind also and more over its not 5 Hausa's, they are more than that were been killed today.
The only villagers killed were the two women the Hausa man killed as a result of strong potion he took and previous quarells they had.
He Neva killed himself they chased him and killed him, and since then it has been operation stop and search by the whole villagers, if u resemble Hausa man inside any vehicle or bus u ar gone, even the police or army can't save them now.
Guys don vex

40 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.