Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (88006 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Alfaab: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

You clean your Anus with your hands and water.

Nigga bacteria exist, illness exist.

Yes and clean my hands with soap or sand thereafter.

Ezekiel 36:25
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean : from all your
filthiness, and from all your idols, will I ...
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cjrane: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alfaab:

Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean : from all your

Abooki and violence.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Alfaab: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
cjrane:

Abooki and violence.

Clean and unclean—that can be a matter of great importance to us, but it is also a matter of differing definitions. In third world countries, “clean” means “free of large clumps of contamination.” In our children’s bedrooms, clean has a definition which means that everything has been kicked into one general pile and if given enough time, they can find what they left in that pile.
Clean means something different when we come to the definition of clean versus unclean in Leviticus. It is important for us to understand the meaning of clean and unclean , as it is used in the Old Testament, and its application for us in the New Testament.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ImperialYoruba: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks still. grin

Oh, it's my pleasure, mademoiselle!

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

All your theory is predicated on the belief that I am a northerner... I am not.

Igbos have been carrying out reprisal killings for long, it is not a new phenomenon. In a cited wikipedia article, the pre civil war tribal killings were hardly one-sided...

"Northern Nigerians, were however also targeted in the Igbo dominated Eastern Nigeria.[11] Thousands of Hausas, Tiv and other Northern Tribes were massacred by Igbo mobs, forcing a mass exodus of Northerners from the Eastern Region"

So much for the civil war.
Reprisal killings in the east do not get wide reporting, but they are there, and if you lived for any period of time in the east, you will know that this is true, so enough of the long-suffering narrative. The stay of northerners in the east has not been as peaceful as you like to believe.

Lastly, the issue of the whimsical 'you' that you have referred to as those killing Igbos and pillaging them while Igbos turn the other cheek are not a single entity. Every group or tribe has its criminals. Lumping the entire body of people of northern extraction and referring to them as one murderous 'you' is nothing short of shallow thinking and bigotry. By all means punish those who are criminally minded, but no sane person will support collective punishment against 70million people.

Reprisal attacks against the innocent will only result in more violence. I can only hope that less lunatic minds will ultimately prevail in both North and East.

Laughable joke.

My predicament was not based on that you are a northerners. The fact is you are either from North or southwest and as far as I'm concerned you all are the same hence the you.

Now back to what I'm saying, isn't ironic you dismissed everyother attacks I mentioned and focused on the civil war alone.

Infact, did the igbo reprisal happen before the North slaughter of igbo innocents in North yes or no?
Provide me one evidence of igbo attacking the North during the colonization as we have of North.
Provide me one evidence of igbo going after the northerners among their misst simply because of a cartoon in Denmark or any other nation.
Provide me one evidence e of igbo going in a killing spree because of a loss of election.
Infact provide me one evidence of igbo who asked for the slaughter of either hausa or yoruba simply because of votes..I can happily do so for both yoruba and North

So Igbo goes on killing spree but the media hides it according to you. The same exact media that ignores to report the criminal ways of the Yoruba and north. The same media that loves to protray igbo in a bad light? When FBI most wanted list was exposed and there were mostly yoruba on the list, the media ignored that but the second an Igbo was put on the list. He alone was spread through that countries media like wildlife. Likewise, the focus on igbo drug traffickers in Asian countries and ignore the Yoruba drug dealers in Europe, mostly UK.
Boy if igbo are murdering hausa the rate hausa murder igbo, no doubt in anyone's mind, it'll be reported WAYYY more than the Hausa killing...that's a huge FACT!!!!
So spare me the crap about the media "hiding".
The journalist of Nigeria is controlled by una, not igbos.

Finally, as for the vold, well blame your country for that..Igbos learned it from the rest of y'all. After all, thousands and millions of Igbo were killed by you lots because of the act of less than 15 men. Till date, una still justify the slaughter of the innocent. Infact, we still see you lots applaud the slaughter of innocent Igbos...emphasis IPOB and MASSOB members death.

Likewise in Asaba, we were slaughter for no reason whatsoever other than our ethnicity and till date una justify it by claiming "supported Biafra"

So spare us your hypocritical crap!!!!!!. What una dished is what you sow and you are getting exactly what you've been serving. I'll say it and I know every igbo now go with my believe... we aren't sorry no fucking more. What you people give us is what will be giving to you lots back.... we are tired of being y'all fucking punching bag and shield. Deal with it. As I said earlier get used to the reprisal.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alfaab:

When you get sick don't blame anyone but yourself.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Alfaab: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
cjrane:

Abooki and violence.

This is the story without the exaggerations..
dailypost.ng/2016/08/13/three-dead-scores-injured-igbos-hausas-clash-imo-photos/

Three dead, scores injured as Igbos, Hausas clash in Imo [PHOTOS]
By Daily Post Staff on August 13, 2016
@dailypostngr
In another inter-ethnic flare-up, the Imo State Police command, in eastern Nigeria, has confirmed the death of three persons amongst them two women and a man at Akokwa community in Ideato Local Government Area on Friday.
DSP Andrew Enwerem, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) who confirmed the incident in a chat with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday in Owerri, said some others sustained injuries.
He explained that an unidentified man, said to be from the northern part of Nigeria, had run amok and killed a girl and a woman and thereafter killed himself.
He said some aggrieved youths immediately went for reprisal attacks. This he said led to some other persons sustaining various degrees of injuries.
According to Enwerem, the report came to the Imo police headquarters not long after the incident occurred and the commissioner of police deployed anti-riot policemen who stopped the incident from spreading further.
“Report to police showed that a yet to be identified northerner ran amok at Akokwa community and used weapons to attack and kill a girl and a woman and thereafter killed himself’’, he said.
Enwerem said the problem has been brought under control, adding that normalcy has returned to the area.
A witness had told NAN that the girl killed was hawking snacks when the northerner suddenly chased her till she ran to an elderly woman for protection.
The witness added that the man attacked both the girl and the woman with shovel resulting to their immediate death.
He said that the killing sparked off reprisal attack by the youths and the killing of the attacker, while some others sustained various degrees of injuries.
NAN learnt that Police and other security agencies deployed to the community are still there as at press time to prevent the clash from spreading (NAN)
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ImperialYoruba: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks still. grin

There are many aspects of creativity - the abstract and imaginary world, often referred as "dream", "fantasy", "illussion, is all interwoven with the human senses. We serve as conduit for ideas and expressions lurking beneath the surface and striving for the proper outlet to manifest.

I love the Jumoke story. It is a storyline that finds form in a gelede mask dance. An unknown person is found by another unknown individual, they yield to one another's probing interest and produce a magnificent outcome. The hard lump that was rejected yesterday turns out today to be gold grin grin

Herbie, you need to be discovered! grin
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

There are many aspects of creativity - the abstract and imaginary world, often referred as "dream", "fantasy", "illussion, is all interwoven with the human senses. We serve as conduit for ideas and expressions lurking beneath the surface and striving for the proper outlet to manifest.

I love the Jumoke story. It is a storyline that finds form in a gelede mask dance. An unknown person is found by another unknown individual, they yield to one another's probing interest and produce a magnificent outcome. The hard lump that was rejected yesterday turns out today to be gold grin grin

Herbie, you need to be discovered! grin
grin I am an introvert, and don't like modelling, though! I admire them alot.
Is not something i'm interested in, not crazy about selfies as well...weird for a girl right?. cheesy Not tall, but average, i get the complexion modelling idea once in a while from people, including my ex...but is just something i don't think i have a forte in.

Nice talking with you.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Is not something i'm interested in, not crazy about selfies as well...weird for a girl right?. cheesy Not tall, but average, i get the complexion modelling idea once in a while from people, including my ex...but is just something i don't think i have a forte in.

Nice talking with you.

Idk if you're igbo or not. If you are, please avoid that dude you are talking to. He is a well known igbo hater and last I checked, someone that hates you can never love you...beware of a two headed snake.

Just my own advice
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

Idk if you're igbo or not. If you are, please avoid that dude you are talking to. He is a well known igbo hater and last I checked, someone that hates you can never love you...beware of a two headed snake.

Just my own advice
You seem to know him very well, i don't have any form of affiliation with him, or any1 here...not dumb.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by betterABIAstate: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alfaab:

lol..I saw this and I was laughing.Naturally and culturally dirty Igbo saying that other people are dirty..lol.Go read and learn about dirtiness in the sight of God.I am a Yoruba muslim and follow cleaning of my anus and any dirt on my person with water starting with toilet roll at times.Anybody that cleans with water is far far more a cleaner person than a person that uses paper.No wonder a lot of Igbo people have this stenchy smell without perfume.Assuming you were pushed into a soakaway jammed with excretion.Will you use paper or water?All clean people including Moses,Mohammed,Jesus used water and they were the tidiest,cleanest of people in history.DONT DIE TAKING THAT STENCHY SMELL WITH YOU,MAN...USE WATER.
even a Yoruba calling someone dirty, nothing wey person no go see cheesy

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cheruv: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nahwao:

But 30,000 Igbos in 1966 deserved to be killed because of a coup plotted by a handful of officers?

You Nigerians make me sick!
Biko jùo ha ozo
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ImperialYoruba: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:

Nice talking with you.

You are very forthright and reserved.

We all are boxed into thinking modelling is only for tall girls. There are people who even think only light skin is beautiful.

Isn't it weird what we become, molded and baked by years of prejudices?

You don't know me, I don't know you, but we both occupy a space. In this space our knowledge of one another can do one of many phenomenons; travel back in quantum time, remain static in the now, or take a quantum leap forward.

Have you ever said to someone, "seems Ive met and known you before"? This is a space retrograde. Likewise, you've met someone and everything is alive and combustible. Space leap! grin

Do not let the prejudices of height, complexion and culture suppress your greatness.

Remember this, you are not just dark skinned....you are exotic on top of the darkness. grin
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cheruv: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:
This is evil. Igbos, we are civilized people, we should not kill innocent people because of the crime of one man. The man should have been arrested and handed over the police. I shake my head in pains. Rest in Peace to the unfortunate dead embarassed
Kwusi idà apari!! angry
O di mma otu ahu umuazi ahu gbúrú ha n'igwe cool

Echi,onye awusa a gāghi a biá imé inyo n'ala Igbo! angry
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cheruv: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
redcap:

Civilization my big foot, and you are talking about arrest when their is a kwankwasho lurking around to release him in the next 24hrs.
Exactly!! angry
O bu ihnye mérèm ji sí ya kwuši idà apari undecided
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by millionaireman: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

Chino can you please stop trying to derail a thread.

You and Abagworo are childish as Bleep

Why call me Chino?

The photo of the road to IMSUTH Orlu which I posted last page, if you are truly from Imo state, you should have recognized that it is the Old Orlu-Owerri road at Y-junction near Njaba lga headquarters which directly leads to IMSUTH.

Okorocha govt deliberately scrapped the once motorable road five years ago and abandoned it since then. Even the overhead gate at the junction identifies the road.

Or are you one of those clannish fellows from elsewhere in Imo state who have not stepped outside their homes once?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

You are very forthright and reserved.

We all are boxed into thinking modelling is only for tall girls. There are people who even think only light skin is beautiful.

Isn't it weird what we become, molded and baked by years of prejudices?

You don't know me, I don't know you, but we both occupy a space. In this space our knowledge of one another can do one of many phenomenons; travel back in quantum time, remain static in the now, or take a quantum leap forward.

Have you ever said to someone, "seems Ive met and known you before"? This is a space retrograde. Likewise, you've met someone and everything is alive and combustible. Space leap! grin

Do not let the prejudices of height, complexion and culture suppress your greatness.

Remember this, you are not just dark skinned....you are exotic on top of the darkness. grin

Thanks.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by millionaireman: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

Chino can you please stop trying to derail a thread.

You and Abagworo are childish as Bleep

You MUST pm me to apologize for linking me with Chino as well as the insulting f....k word you used, else I report you.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cheruv: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nahwao:

Why don't I see you argue with this much passion when Igbos are taunted and blamed for the 1966 coup and insulted for being murdered by Fulanis in Enugu?
He's arguing with passion now bkos his people are at the receiving end undecided
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ImperialYoruba: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks.

No problem chick. Just keep my name and when you got your mind right and ready to try, give me a shout. I will share with you some of my productions. For a girl her beauty is her moneymaker. I take beautiful girls and turn them into angels. grin.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by seamus387(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
God save us
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ofemannnu: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
even a Yoruba calling someone dirty, nothing wey person no go see cheesy

Social media don fall my hand.Cannibal comparing itself to an Omoluabi. Is it the permanent stench that oozes out of an Igbo person if he does not use perfume or his cannibalistic activities that one wants to talk about or the drinking of funeral water...ough...all of which are culturally based?Even a pig will cry if you say it is as dirty as an Igbo.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by honfnj: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by DLioness(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2016
4watever:

The irony if it all is that the biggest gains ever recorded in agriculture was during GEJ's administration piloted by his minister of agriculture, now ADB president.
He even tried to reduce the endemic illiteracy in the north by building almajiri schools where they could learn Maths and English.
If Buhari were to actually show the wisdom of his 74 years, his priority for the north would be to eradicate illiteracy and build on the success of his predecessor.

Holding brief for Buhari is like supporting Donald Trump. The man keeps shaming even his most ardent supporters.
True talk!
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by aparazi: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2016
Nigeria will be at peace again lets believe and and all work for peace Nigerians
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikennaj44: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Farmerforlife:

They are not animals any more than you are, and I will not defend the criminals among them as you are defending Igbo killers of innocents, just because you belong to the same tribe. If the Igbos had lynched the purported rapist killer and left it at that, I would have had nothing to say. But they went ahead and killed six other people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CRIME, only because they happened to come from the same general geological region as him. That is what you are defending. If northerners wen on a mass rampage killing innocent Igbos because one Igbo man committed a crime, I would find it equally atrocious, especially if I find educated northerners who supported the action. As far as I am concerned, it is the Hausas who are superior in this sense, because, unlike your kind, the majority of the educated among them NEVER condone such reprisals on innocents, while the majority of your educated ones do... on social media, in the news, everywhere. But somehow, it seems ok to you to do that.

So, it is not I who is defending killers of innocents, it is YOU.

As for your personal opinion of their character, I accept that it is a personal one, so it needs no response.

hey, I have been profiling your comments, and I want to throw a request across to you as a challenge. can you please show me a link in this forum where you condomned the killings or one of the outrageous killing of persons in Nigeria in recent times, precisely igbos in enugu by hausa-fulani, with burning energy with which you used to condemn this unfortunate human right abuse in imo? if not stop displaying your fanaticism, bigotry and gross hypocrisy. we know you yorubas as two edge sword, always on the borderline to incite people against one another, am telling you the truth, time is on the horizon when you yoruba will be In a grave hot in Nigeria. one of the first commentators here were mocking igbos, with his mistaking belief that igbos were killed in there number In imo, and I didnt see you rolling your sleeves to condemn him for such malicious mockery, its simple because you are in the same pedestrian with him, only that you fully grasp the write-up and quickly recoil to attack igbo behind curtains. am waiting for what I requested from you
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikennaj44: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Farmerforlife:

They are not animals any more than you are, and I will not defend the criminals among them as you are defending Igbo killers of innocents, just because you belong to the same tribe. If the Igbos had lynched the purported rapist killer and left it at that, I would have had nothing to say. But they went ahead and killed six other people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CRIME, only because they happened to come from the same general geological region as him. That is what you are defending. If northerners wen on a mass rampage killing innocent Igbos because one Igbo man committed a crime, I would find it equally atrocious, especially if I find educated northerners who supported the action. As far as I am concerned, it is the Hausas who are superior in this sense, because, unlike your kind, the majority of the educated among them NEVER condone such reprisals on innocents, while the majority of your educated ones do... on social media, in the news, everywhere. But somehow, it seems ok to you to do that.

So, it is not I who is defending killers of innocents, it is YOU.

As for your personal opinion of their character, I accept that it is a personal one, so it needs no response.

criminals like you are the reason bloodbath will never end in Nigeria because you are always available on internet to fuel the already ignited conflict.
is there anything different from hausa animals and yoruba animals, did I see your voice their?

https://www.nairaland.com/2970465/many-people-killed-yoruba-hausa
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dataking: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
ikechu1:

You clean your Anus with your hands and water.

Nigga bacteria exist, illness exist.

So you clean yours with tissue and spray perfume after. Rubbish. You better go and get your brain checked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.