Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute (38762 Views)

Nairalander Offers 10 Thousand Naira For Anyone Who Solves This Logical Riddle / Nope / Ayodeji Answered 10 Tough Maths Questions Within 60 Secs(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by revolt(m): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
0866ma081:

Bro forget that we have brain in nigeria no doubt with all the brains we have what have what have we got to show for it? what have we invented?. I dn't think there is something we don't import in nigeria
its all starts with youth mentality and societal values. White supremacists say all the blackrace is good at is partyn and making babies... Are they wrong? When the most populous black nation have youths tht prefer to know about whizkids babymama than current affairs.. How can u sove a problem when you dont even know theres a problem!! Wasted generation.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by revolt(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
kayo80:

You just reuniuned your comment with this write-up. Must you showcase your hate for the man in every thread?
if by now youve not realised voting that grandpapa was a mistake then i rest my case!!
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by revolt(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
plenitude:
Lol we really don't know about his past. But we
are knowing much about his present... Hope you
kinda enjoying it?
SAI BABA!!!! We will vote him in 2019 if his alzhemers nvr reach vicious stage!!
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by nenade: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
femidejulius:

I never said education is useless. Did I? I believe in education too, but I choose to believe in the education that contribute to our lives positively as a nation. I will rather believe in the education that supports invention than one that leads nowhere. What has the mathematical equations you have ever solved contributed to the development of mankind? It is not about solving equations. It is about if those equations you solved eventually solved real life problems.
[quote

pple who make use of equations in daily life exist. Just as an understanding of simple addition and subtraction prevents pple from cheating u of ur correct change when u pay for sumtin in ur daily life. Learning seemingly useless alphabets enable me to string together this words that I now use to communicate to you. Our problem is not in learning these concepts our problem stems from not building on those basics.
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by mikolo80: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2016
revolt:
That girls brain was hot!! I watched it. Ofcos not too many comments here cos our youths would rather watch big broda or some whizkid baby mama news!! The things that matter theyre not informed in.
Little wonder they all shouted change and sai baba without knowing anything about the old papas past.
what was wrong with his past
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by naijaforlife: 5:29am On Aug 14, 2016
@Revolt. You have posted one of the best comments yet on Nairaland only to taint it with an unnecessary and irrelevant political comment that is perhaps borne out of dislike for PMB. For your information, PMB's past and present indicate he stands for something rather than fall for everything like your apparently preferred candidate who lost in the last general election. Whatever that something is, PMB's genuine supporters (not pretenders on nairaland) appreciates it and would vote for him over and over again. That kid we are all proud of did not start learning maths in one year to be a national champion. She must have obtained the supports of her teachers, parents, other family and friends to perfect her skills. Perhaps she may not even win similar competition in other subjects because her strength is in the numerical subjects. Some other students may excel in arts. We all have our areas of strength and weaknesses. Your constructive criticism and proffered solution is what this nation requires. THINK POSITIVE, ACT POSITIVE, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. WE SHALL GET THERE.
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by revolt(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2016
naijaforlife:
@Revolt. You have posted one of the best comments yet on Nairaland only to taint it with an unnecessary and irrelevant political comment that is perhaps borne out of dislike for PMB. For your information, PMB's past and present indicate he stands for something rather than fall for everything like your apparently preferred candidate who lost in the last general election. Whatever that something is, PMB's genuine supporters (not pretenders on nairaland) appreciates it and would vote for him over and over again. That kid we are all proud of did not start learning maths in one year to be a national champion. She must have obtained the supports of her teachers, parents, other family and friends to perfect her skills. Perhaps she may not even win similar competition in other subjects because her strength is in the numerical subjects. Some other students may excel in arts. We all have our areas of strength and weaknesses. Your constructive criticism and proffered solution is what this nation requires. THINK POSITIVE, ACT POSITIVE, ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY. WE SHALL GET THERE.
Thanks for every but as it stands that grandad we have as a president was the head of state in 84, and was there for 18 months, at his exit, the nation was worse of for it but most notable was his NEPOTISM and BIGOTRY. In 2016 he's still repeatin the same fit and policies that failed woefully in 1984. Should we even talk about his time as ptf chairman under abacha. Where over 50 billion dollars was looted etc etc etc For solution , Nigeria is broke and can't fund her sectors don't you think the wisest thing to do is give out licences for fdi n private companies to come handle these sectors? No our president is so scared of capitalism cos his ppl can't compete. No agenda in fact he's about to borrow money to pay salaries.
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by revolt(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2016
mikolo80:
what was wrong with his past
ehehen that's exactly why I said let go of whiz kid babymama stories n read history.
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
buckyfof:

if u check now

Na pple like dis dy get babanla F9 4 maths

I have Neva failed and I shall Neva fail
Wat are u saying...No matter how much u hate a course/ subject, in as much as it is a core course, u must definitely pass it.
Moreso, I wasn't talking about pple's grades, but individual likeness/ aversion for maths
Re: Oluwatunmise Idowu Solves 17 Maths Questions In 1 Minute by mikolo80: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2016
revolt:
ehehen that's exactly why I said let go of whiz kid babymama stories n read history.
aka you've got nothing. gotcha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Lizzy Didn't Attend Vivian Fowler - School Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.