Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns (983 Views)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by SoluB: 7:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Do you support the idea of having baby mamas which is very rampant in the industry?

It has never happened to me before, but at the same time, I don’t want to preach abortion. However, we should learn to be careful about things. But if it happens, you need to ask yourself that between killing the baby and keeping the baby, which one is the best? And the only reason you have a baby mama is because you don’t want to kill, so what I’m trying to say is that nobody planned that for themselves; even condoms http://www.istylmagazine.com/entertainment/celebrity-update/when-a-woman-gives-you-condom-please-dont-use-it-sean-tizzle-warns/
Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by omonighoblessing(f): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2016
I don't understand

topic not equal to post! undecided

Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by omonla10(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Talking from experience
Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by Behira(f): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Okai
Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by greatness22(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Na wa!
I nor even understand wetin this op dey talk.

Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2016
greatness22:
Na wa!

I nor even understand wetin this op dey talk.
I thought I am the only one
Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by rosy4u(f): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Op have u eaten dis morning grin
Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by greatness22(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Mafizo:

I thought I am the only one
Lol, Don't blame him. Yesterday was friday, he had so much to drink last night.

Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by EmperorLee(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Op Sorry ooh lipsrsealed
Re: Strange! When A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It, Sean Tizzle Warns by 2day6(m): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Lolz this guy funny oh

What's All This Abeg??? / Men And Their Weird DNA. / [Must Read] Reasons Why Some Men Cannot Make Their Wives Pregnant

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7