Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land (707 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Just like we all know, this photo has been trending online, but what lead to the mysterious photo was what many still don't know. A gentleman said to be on his early 30's was confirmed to get married to a 120 year old woman because she has 3 hectares of cocoa and coffee farm land, 5 hectares of land well located . The old woman promised him inheritance. Wishing them happy married life.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/32year-old-man-marries-120year-old.html

1 Like

Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by RealSniper: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Allah Sauke
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Behira(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
shocked This indeed are the endtimes if true
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Raydos: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Back From 3days Ban Just Because I Commented On A Thread With Capital Letter.

angry angry angry Nairaland Mods And Mumu Be Like 5&6

Nah JoKe Oooh' I no Wan Chop Another Ban Ooih angry

And O.p Nawa For You Ooh

You Don Chop Your FTC By Yourself

If Nah POison I No Say You Go Don Leave Am For Other Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin iliteracy is a big problem grin grin grin
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by tolugar: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Came here to know if it happened in

Kenya

Ghana

Uganda

Or

Zimbabwe

Land of mysterious things
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by ANAKONDA: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Raydos post=48439064]Back From 3days Ban Just Because I Commented On A Thread With Capital Letter.

And O.p Nawa For You Ooh

If Nah POison I No Say You Go Don Leave Am For Other Nairalanders[/quote

You wan go back to ban again for bad mouth and for waisting space. ?

Don't mind those people. They take joy in
banning.
Banning don't nearly become food for me.
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by jomagibs: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Raydos:
Back From 3days Ban Just Because I Commented On A Thread With Capital Letter.

And O.p Nawa For You Ooh

If Nah POison I No Say You Go Don Leave Am For Other Nairalanders

I still dey ban for literature self.keeping my story on hold. Ban na their food I don't send message tire

Op the guy is an investor just 8 more years the woman go kick jerrican then he ho marry new tear leather wife and get property to give him future children

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy Or Girl... / About Girls-21 Funny Things To Tell A Girl / Men Are Too Afraid To Ask For These Things On Bed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.