Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land (727 Views)

Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Man Marries Woman He Trolled On Twitter In 2014 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Just like we all know, this photo has been trending online, but what lead to the mysterious photo was what many still don't know. A gentleman said to be on his early 30's was confirmed to get married to a 120 year old woman because she has 3 hectares of cocoa and coffee farm land, 5 hectares of land well located . The old woman promised him inheritance. Wishing them happy married life.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/32year-old-man-marries-120year-old.html

1 Like

Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by RealSniper: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2016
Allah Sauke
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Behira(f): 8:07am On Aug 13, 2016
shocked This indeed are the endtimes if true
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by Raydos: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Back From 3days Ban Just Because I Commented On A Thread With Capital Letter.

angry angry angry Nairaland Mods And Mumu Be Like 5&6

Nah JoKe Oooh' I no Wan Chop Another Ban Ooih angry

And O.p Nawa For You Ooh

You Don Chop Your FTC By Yourself

If Nah POison I No Say You Go Don Leave Am For Other Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin iliteracy is a big problem grin grin grin
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by tolugar: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2016
Came here to know if it happened in

Kenya

Ghana

Uganda

Or

Zimbabwe

Land of mysterious things
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by ANAKONDA: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Raydos post=48439064]Back From 3days Ban Just Because I Commented On A Thread With Capital Letter.

And O.p Nawa For You Ooh

If Nah POison I No Say You Go Don Leave Am For Other Nairalanders[/quote

You wan go back to ban again for bad mouth and for waisting space. ?

Don't mind those people. They take joy in
banning.
Banning don't nearly become food for me.
Re: 32year Old Man Marries 120year Old Woman Because Of 3 Hectares Of Cocoa Land by jomagibs: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Raydos:
Back From 3days Ban Just Because I Commented On A Thread With Capital Letter.

And O.p Nawa For You Ooh

If Nah POison I No Say You Go Don Leave Am For Other Nairalanders

I still dey ban for literature self.keeping my story on hold. Ban na their food I don't send message tire

Op the guy is an investor just 8 more years the woman go kick jerrican then he ho marry new tear leather wife and get property to give him future children

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is An Olympic Gold Medal Worth? / ★ This Kid Banned His Mom From Bedtime Stories With A Hilarious Note / Why Do You Think Some Men Resort To Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.