Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering (22128 Views)

Budget Padding: EFCC Grills Jibrin For Seven Hours / Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics) / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by intom: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
This our country is something else. Are there trying to silent everyone?
Have EFCC just discoveried the money laundering issues again him?
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Truckpusher(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari the con artist is about to do what he knows how to do best. Smh

Zombies over to you .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by GodblessNig247(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
maryjan8:
He think his smart

"He thinks" is appropriate. Thanks dear
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Festy4u(m): 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oh yeah, am I surprised? Of course not! When we are in a fantastically corrupt dispensation. Blow the whistle that involves all d bigwigs corrupt practices and get clipped by d EFCC.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by happney65: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
krendo:
This is the clearest evidence yet that EFCC works for APC!

Jubrin is under attack for highlighting APC corruption that involves the Presidency and the speaker

They are trying to silence Jubrin

Keep in mind that the corruption case EFCC is talking about has nothing to do with Budget padding! This corruption case was not relevant until Jubrin fell out of party line and blew the whistle. The Problem is EFCC is not even disguising their intentions! It is so obvious!

Buhari must stop wasting our time with dishonest fight against corruption and face the economy

There is no more need for this hypocrisy, breeze don blow and fowl nyash don open!

Omolola15 zoombie oshiii..I guess you can see this. Your socalled Mr Intergrity...Too bad being a Zoombie
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Spells(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
APC = All pabulation criminals.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tomdon(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:
Hope Jibrin is not about to be witch-hunted on the pretext of War against Corruption?!

I would detest this Administration and cease my support for PMB if eventually Dogara escaped being probed and it's Jibrin that gets tried instead!

NB: I'm ain't a Wailer nor a Zombie either..... rather a concerned Nigerian!

You're being prejudicial, if Jibrin is culpable, why should he not be tried.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tinsel: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
Chiboboski:
He can as well be in defence and still do the damage. The golden question remains: why was Jubrin removed? People should look for another reason to criticize PMB, not this one.
We are not talking about why he was removed. Government should see this as a golden opportunity to deall with the mess in the national assembly engineered and executed by PDP. What we are saying that Buhri should not allow those around him and in the corridors of power to witch hunt Jubrin but rather use him as prosecution witness.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by chelseajoy: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
I no understand again oo!!!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by gabbylight: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
I love buhari and believe he should capable,
but unfortunately I want to really say that am highly disappointed with this useless fight against the so call corruption...
what happens to dogara Mr President?
abi wetin b all dis rubbish now?
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
tomdon:

You're being prejudicial, if Jibrin is culpable, why should he not be tried.

I'm ain't supporting Jibrin either cos he's not a saint!
But my point is; the allegations he made against Dogara and Co shouldn't be swept with BROOM under whatever!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
nellyelitz:
you must be something...

At least something must kill a man

grin

I've made it clear nah! I am simply a concerned Nigerian that believe in the administration of PMB!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
TENHEU22:
My friend budget padding is not a crime but money laundry is a serious crime

If it wasn't a crime, then PMB shouldn't have raised alarm in the first instance!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
KissCODE:
what did Dogara do wrong?
HoR & senate did what they are supposed to do; which is adding & removing from appropriation bill until it becomes a law.

The word “padding“ was introduced to make you and i think they did some thing wrong.
Dogara & co didnt do any wrong.

If sincerely you want to know what Dogara and Co do wrong..... you should check Jibrin Tweeter Handle! Dogara padded the Budget for his personal gains, same as other alleged Representatives!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

Cool down! As long as u see what is bad and say/condemn it, you are a wailer - zombies.

Nah!

I'm ain't either..... rather a concerned Nigerian!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
tinsel:

I am with you in this. I am not also a wailer or zombie. But somebody that believes Buhari has a genuine intention for this country. But my support will stop if Jubrin is arrested by Efcc. Then i know this government is just wasting our time. I know Jubrin is not entirely honest but government need to use him as prosecution witness to get at those thieves at the national assembly.

Thanks for sharing my thought!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Senigentle(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:
Hope Jibrin is not about to be witch-hunted on the pretext of War against Corruption?!

I would detest this Administration and cease my support for PMB if eventually Dogara escaped being probed and it's Jibrin that gets tried instead!

hmmm
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

A concerned Nigeria that fails to see the hands of the executive on the budget padding issue is a blind one. Mark my words, Dogara is not going down because he will likely go down with top APC politicians also involved in the whole mess. You can't claim not to have seen APC leaders trying to silence Jibrin but yet you claim to be a concerned Nigeria.. SmH

Am I a Party Member?! I do not belong to any Political Party, and I am Believer of PMB of Administration. But we shouldn't be blinded with the love we have for PMB!

Anyone who is involved should be probed! If nothing is done to Dogara and Co then I wouldn't blame the Opposition anymore for tagging the War against Corruption - Witch-hunting!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Senigentle:

hmmm

grin

You are as confused as me! I know you ain't a Wailer with your response..... but I can't call you a Zombie either, rather a concerned Nigerian!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tonio2wo: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

Nah!

I'm ain't either..... rather a concerned Nigerian!

We are all concerned nigerians bro! We want d best fir this country, and if u speak against the ills of this government they call u wailer.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Oasis007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

We are all concerned nigerians bro! We want d best fir this country, and if u speak against the ills of this government they call u wailer.

I understand your point bro! Disregard whatever they call you, Nigeria comes before personality and Political Parties!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by smarthG(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mylove55:
that is why i love pmb, he said slow and steady win d race, dogara,saraki and their cohort should be ready to dance to their tune, all d flat heads that support dogara are now crying of wizard-hunting, d red chamber should be ready for what wil hit them when they resume.

Dogara & Saraki has escaped like yesterday.

Buhari's administration isn't gonna convict these fellows. And u & I know. CPC!
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Awaja(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Had it been its saraki that was mulled this accusation by a senator, your guess is as good as mine where he'll be cooling off now, this whole anti graft war is becoming clear to Nigerians that the whole package is a hoax and must be watched with 3D for later prosecution of the main dramatis personaes .
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by bigfather(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
olola4:
when the hunter becomes the hunted

You get am !

I knew it was going to come to this .
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Bgorgeous: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is a joke l guess
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by basadenet: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
He who lives in a glass don't throw stones and whoever comes to equity must come with clean hand. In Nigeria, if you fight corruption, corruption will surely fight back. I am sure, Jibril's backers will now back off from him , so as for him to face the music squarely.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by tayoalone(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

I dont get you,really. Y r u still supporting PMB if you are not
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by july66: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oasis007:

http://m.guardian.ng/news/budget-padding-jibrin-may-face-arrest-as-efcc-brings-up-money-laundering-charges/

He who goes to equity must do so with clean hands. Moreover, those who stay in glass houses don't throw stones.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Horsesmouth: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
Flyingngel:
Nigeria has degenerated to something else.
Buhari and his cohorts are really Strategizing.let look at it this way;

1) Buhari and his gang knows fully well that if Dogara goes then Femi will become speaker, since Tinubu will deploy everything in his arsenal to make it happen. Remember once beaten twice shy.

2) if Buhari accept that d budget as it is was padded then all the alarm they blow the first time was nothing because people will ask him hw with all his eagle eyes decided to sign the appropriation bill into law which makes them ineffective.

3) Dogara will not eat d money alone thus recruiting anybody that has the ear of the president as a grade A beneficiary making it possible to convince Buhari and at d long run looking for something to implicate Jubrin.

In my own submission, time will surely tell if Buhari is sincere with d fight abt corruption. Thank God Nigerian are enlighten now though we are still helpless in holding our leaders to their words.

You have written absolute rubbish.

Jibrin or whatever his name is took documents to security agencies accusing Dogara of budget padding. Budget is an abstract not physical cash. No one understands what padding really means and how to appropriately charge the accusations. Jibrin has succeeded in wasting his time and the time of clowns all over Nigeria who are screaming budget padding.

Dogara on d other hand has accused Jibrin or whatever his name is of a real crime, money laundering from real and past and actual government expenditure. Police can charge it easily. The laws are clear.

Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by Flyingngel(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=Horsesmouth post=48450152]

You have written absolute rubbish.

Jibrin or whatever his name is took documents to security agencies accusing Dogara of budget padding. Budget is an abstract not physical cash. No one understands what padding really means and how to appropriately charge the accusations. Jibrin has succeeded in wasting his time and the time of clowns all over Nigeria who are screaming budget padding.

Dogara on d other hand has accused Jibrin or whatever his name is of a real crime, money laundering from real and past and actual government expenditure. Police can charge it easily. The laws are clear.

I don't kwn what is wrong with children like u. So u cannot argue with me constructively without resorting to insults. Why shld i blame u; this is hw people like u r in real life - insults and abuse.
I am sure in this forum, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion but if u want to quote, do that with dignity.

Back to what you wrote, since it is an abstract, abi it was not turn to cash when it is implemented? U see it is people like u that defend some of this corrupt politicians and we end up being where we are today.

What is wrong in rearranging and making it a bit transparent, the method of adding anything in d budget by legislators.

Finally, anytime u want to quote,pls drop insult after we r here to learn from each other because it shows who u really are.
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by ellovee(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mylove55:
the change is sweet, i like it,this is d real change, is not like in d past that cover corruption, action film everyday
Do you actually understands the story line, what kind of cover - up is worse than what APC is doing?
They asked Jubril not to address the press on the padding issue, he refused. The are now using EFCC to silent him, yet you say this change is better than previous administration and that they are fighting corruption?
Re: EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering by damon222: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
sinistermind:
Wow!!! So if anyone goes against the interest of the party, the EFCC will come after such. Masking impunity with fight against corruption. If this corruption case is just coming up because of the "padding" issue, then Dogara has something to hide. Where are those constitutional lawyers and "activists"?
Let us wait for sometime. If efcc dare go after Jubrin I will pray against Buhari every morning, afternoon and evening. It can NEVER happen. I swear, God will punish this government if efcc dare abandoned Dogara and go after Jubrin, God will never forgive apc members. It will be too painful for Buhari to forgo this important of Dogara issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / Lekki Toll Gate: Arrest Bala Mohammed, Abbas, Not Protesters - HURIWA / Imo Governorship: We Have Made Alarming Discoveries – Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.