Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,378 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Top Ten Reasons To Date A Blogger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons To Date A Blogger (280 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Top Ten Reasons Why Girls Want Tall Guys / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Reasons To Date A Blogger by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2016
Top Ten Reasons to Date a Blogger

[b]You want to read about your relationship on the Internet. smiley
You like pausing often for photographs, selfies and other screenshots. cool
You don’t mind eating dinner with someone who is rapidly typing on their phone. cool
You enjoy talking about how things could make a good post. cool
You don’t mind the inevitable public meltdown when you break up. cool
If they make good money at it, they are probably pretty happy with the lifestyle. grin
Potential travel to industry get together and events cheesy
You like analyzing web stats.
They can help you set up your own blog.
You like making top ten lists.

(1) (Reply)

In A New Primetime Slot, Millions Tune In. / Kitchens For Sale Dundee UK {11} / Romance Novel: The Secret Of Ella And Micha (the Secret #1)(5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.