Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Do Men Really Want? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Really Want? (17115 Views)

Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by halfricanadian(f): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Maxi112:
glory be to God, my friend is back grin

it's been a while you had this kinda excitement in you, whomever that forced your sorry ass then to sabbatical, needs a virgin pussy cheesy

welcome back! your presence today worth itgrin

you gat to be wise next time

lol tanx
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
It's not humanly possible to have eyes for just one woman. that's a fact.... we can't change thousands of years of evolutionary tendencies that has been seared into our biology overnight.
our eyes gatz branch out small.
But in the end,whether he resists the temptation or not depends on the state of ur relationship with him and how deeply he feels about you.
But in the end,there is no valid excuse for cheating. If you want a faithful girlfriend/wife, you have to be a faithful partner too. I believe one good turn deserves another.you no go fucck around then still come back to hold ur partner to different standards. it's not fair on anyone.
I'm not the relationship type though,i just do my thing and go.....bt I don't expect the girl to be faithful to me either. it's easier that way.
waoh. I love this. I love the fact that you are sincere. I wish guys will just come out clean whenever they want to start the relationship so that ladies will make up their mind but hell no! They will sweet talk and talk and deceive till a girl falls in love and after that do their animal things
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamNawty(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Laveda:

Welcome. And be much careful this time kiss
lol Tnx honey .. They no Dey yeah pesin nah. lol u mah sef be careful pls
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Smellymouth: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Smelly wats wit u and ass nah.. Lol
Will ass make ur food?

Yes oo... cheesy grin

It will even pray for 1hour sef grin cheesy
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by zicoraads: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
yes honey
So why de activate in the first place? Why go if you intend to come back and tell the 'whole world' you are back? undecided

I always say this, if you have decided to leave, then stay there. Don't go acting like a coward!
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Laveda(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
lol Tnx honey .. They no Dey yeah pesin nah. lol u mah sef be careful pls

Lol yeah grin
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamNawty(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
AirSultan:
I just want a lady that'll love me for me.

i see that trait in a lady and she has my heart. I just want a simple lady because I want a simple life.

When a lady loves you because you're you, nothing can take her away.

Welcome back iamnaughty, missed you.
sorry I didn't get ur mention on time.. It's Nawty eh not naughty.. Nah my bestie work o,

Bt u don't mind dating a tear eye girl now shey to dump her later for ur wife Abi *sigh*

I love ur diary *coveringFace* am shy *coveringFace*
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamNawty(f): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
zicoraads:

So why de activate in the first place? Why go if you intend to come back and tell the 'whole world' you are back? undecided

I always say this, if you have decided to leave, then stay there. Don't go acting like a coward!
K smiley
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
Mr man angry. Park your kondo well o undecided cheesy. I no do angry
Am confused here I thought u wanted to epp disvirgin me
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
undecided you bet not be blueeyeballs
nah
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamLEGEND1: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What? It is us who have suffered yer(males) indecisivness and confusion undecided
im not sure i can put my shoes on the right foot after the last guy.
You see what his confusion has done?
is that right? grin
I don't know why I can't stop laughing at this comment.
You think men are indecisive?
Sure,there are a few exceptions like ur 'ex' but as a general rule,women display way more indecisiveness than we do. Give my boss obontamí a chance,he seems like a real go-getter. cheesy I'm sure he'll dispel ur misconception.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Am confused here I thought u wanted to epp disvirgin me
i don't do virgins angry
Somebody will teach and teach undecided undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
zicoraads:

[size=30pt]kkkkk angry[/size]
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamNawty(f): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Now don't let us start an argument on that..

Its a known fact most guys love ball and most ladies love all these Indian series..

And new season just start abeg.. can't miss no match for some telemundo

thank God I have no gf yet tho
someone like me that love only music nko
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
nah
Then I doubt I dislike you as much as you think
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
sorry I didn't get ur mention on time.. It's Nawty eh not naughty.. Nah my bestie work o,

Bt u don't mind dating a tear eye girl now shey to dump her later for ur wife Abi *sigh*

I love ur diary *coveringFace* am shy *coveringFace*
Oh, my bad.

Thanks to her then. Although your reasons for leaving still baffles me.

Hatey said something about being pressured into doing so..

No, as someone who almost died due to heartbreak, I can't do that to someone. I don't ever wish for anyone what I went thru..

So, I can't do that except the lady breaks up. The thing is I never give up on ppl, im too simple for all the intricacies of dating and breaking up now and then.. guess that's what ex got tired about.

Thanks, its difficult keeping a diary tho so I rarely update it.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
someone like me that love only music nko
that makes it too easy then.. listen to your music I watch my ball. ces't fini
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
i don't do virgins angry
Somebody will teach and teach undecided undecided
I am a fast learner.. just show me the way to your already wet opening and my 20 inch konnndo will do the rest!

why are you forming
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then I doubt I dislike you as much as you think
so u love me grin grin

never knew u were a romantic smiley
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
I am a fast learner.. just show me the way to your already wet opening and my 20 inch konnndo will do the rest!

why are you forming
mtchewwwww

Tell me your moniker sad
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
is that right? grin
I don't know why I can't stop laughing at this comment.
You think men are indecisive?
Sure,there are a few exceptions like ur 'ex' but as a general rule,women display way more indecisiveness than we do. Give my boss obontamí a chance,he seems like a real go-getter. cheesy I'm sure he'll dispel ur misconception.
undecided lies
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Now don't let us start an argument on that..

Its a known fact most guys love ball and most ladies love all these Indian series..

And new season just start abeg.. can't miss no match for some telemundo

thank God I have no gf yet tho
no gf shocked
My bestie nko undecided
You must buy her TV for her, buy her dstv for her and don't disturb her Fo food
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
no gf shocked
My bestie nko undecided
You must buy her TV for her, buy her dstv for her and don't disturb her Fo food
smiley
Okay now.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
so u love me grin grin

never knew u were a romantic smiley
who are you even undecided
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
mtchewwwww
Tell me your moniker sad
Telling u spoils the fun!
Bye! since u don't want to teach me..
I thought u were my friend!
I trusted u hatey!
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by thesuave10(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
Happy weekend everyone . Happy weekend bestie hateu2 love u kiss
Copied and edited shaa.

Been a victim of this kind of love where in the end,the things you thought he liked and you DID GLADLY,were the same things that disqualified you?

This guys will want you to smoke shisha with dem, smoke MJ, smoke weed, grass etc. tell u they like 'sharp girls' , take codeine and party hard, only to leave u at the end and marry a decent girl.. And keep u as one of his concubines. They end up saying NO GUY WANT A JUNKIE TO RAISE UP HIS CHILD and they made u so..

Heard a story about a lady dt use to leave school to go spend weekends with her boyfriend ...One day a loud cry was heard from that house and in the morning she told someone it was anal and the guy had told her if she loved him enough to marry him then she should give him what he wants,they were engaged.....and they continued...That man dug a hole in every part of her body but when he was ready to marry he went to the Church to pick .

he allegedly told the ex that Marrying her would mean still living with the old life he was walking away from..that he needed a wife figure....She almost killed herself but he married the Church girl and they have three kids now.

What do guys rilli want?
Hi lalasticlala

What do guys want? ? Unlike girls this is a very easy question
1 coming in first place guys want an attractive lady. A fine ass lady. The degree of attractiveness depends solely on the guy. If the guy doesn't find you physically attractive your wasting your time. I wont tell you looks don't matter but believe me they do but not as much as you think. The ass and big boob's are quite attractive but its relative. The looks comes first not in order of priority but in a step wise manner.

2 Guys love sex. Don't let any body tell you that sex or physical intimacy doesn't Matter because it does. However just like no. 1 it doesn't matter much.

3 Girls want a girl with an awesome personality. No guy expects a perfect woman. We aware of the shortcomings of humans. So men are not looking for a perfect lady. This no. 3 is thebedrock of a man's love for a woman. All these ladies that show boob's and reveal big breasts will only attract Fk boys. These style brings out sexual desire more than the romantic desire of men. This personality I'm talking about what does it entail. Men want women that respect them. Respect fuels love like crazy reason because if you respect your man you won't cheat on him(this is by far a man's greatest concern among women) .

4 take care of yourself. Pay attention to your looks and be independent. Independence shows in some ways signs of commitment
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamNawty(f): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Oh, my bad.

Thanks to her then. Although your reasons for leaving still baffles me.

Hatey said something about being pressured into doing so..

No, as someone who almost died due to heartbreak, I can't do that to someone. I don't ever wish for anyone what I went thru..

So, I can't do that except the lady breaks up. The thing is I never give up on ppl, im too simple for all the intricacies of dating and breaking up now and then.. guess that's what ex got tired about.

Thanks, its difficult keeping a diary tho so I rarely update it.
well.. About me leaving at first .. Eh , u wunt undastnd bt d bottom line of it was dat I had serious exams to write dat time , I was getting too much mentions here, anytime der was a leisure time to carry fone my name was alws bn dragged here.. twas gettin me distracted. Blah blah I decided to let it go for sometime till am 2ru, am sorry abt dat

Wait.. Did u ever think I wunt come bck?

Once in a while everyone experience hrtbrk, AV had my own share of it.. Bcus of something as lil as me being too addicted to social media.. Hence I was dating every guy there? Lol guys ?!
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
who are you even undecided
it's me baby. it's me

off ta watch a movie..bye!
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by IamLEGEND1: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
waoh. I love this. I love the fact that you are sincere. I wish guys will just come out clean whenever they want to start the relationship so that ladies will make up their mind but hell no! They will sweet talk and talk and deceive till a girl falls in love and after that do their animal things
Hahahahahahaaaaa
animal tinz ke?
u see, the only downside to straight up honesty is how difficult it is to find a girl willing to agree to ur terms. Most girls will bolt the moment they hear "Nothing serious". you usually have a success rate of barely 2 of every 20 women. No be every guy get time for that kyn wahala.
So the agitation of women for instant commitment from guys has a kind of domino effect which guys try to work their way around by spinning tales & faking the commitment so they too can get what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Really Want? by aloobright17: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op I know even if I answer ur question correctly u will still not take it , so make I swallow it like eba with hot tea.
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
JerryGonzalez:
Telling u spoils the fun!

Bye! since u don't want to teach me..

I thought u were my friend!

I trusted u hatey!

ewoooo!
Who's this guy nah undecided
Oya gimme tip
Re: What Do Men Really Want? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
AirSultan:
smiley
Okay now.
Good boy wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Campus / Love Is Never Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.