Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) (16671 Views)

Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / When 2 Nigerian Pilots Are In Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Underwear can say a lot about a woman. It’s something that men are obsessed with, to the point that, a mere glimpse of a thong waistband causes us to go into shock. On the surface we find them sexy, revealing. They 're able to see who a woman actually is—or maybe some guys are just plain Hot. However, the way guys think of it is that underwear is a look into the soul of a woman. It’s a chance to express who they are and how they are feeling that day. Are Guys feeling sexy? Tired? Safe? Risky? It’s almost as if no matter what happens during the day, good or bad, it’s okay because no one has any clue as to how guys are really feeling.

So go wild, we say. Explore your adventurous and kinky sides and slip on a pair that suits your mood but be forewarned that as long as there are women wearing underwear there will be men wondering just what kind lies beneath the jeans. Then again, GUYS do feel women find that part enticing. Here are Guys personal favorites.

1. Thongs
The classic jaw dropper in grade school. While the banality of class and education was occurring before their a young man’s very eyes, their attention was elsewhere, never truly at what was going on near the chalkboard. They were glued down to the desk in front, should they have been lucky enough to be sitting behind a girl. And even beyond high school we feel that most men get a sense of nostalgia when God grants them a peek of a thong. Now there’s something to pray about on Sundays. So why do we love them? Isn’t it obvious? The thong has the perfect shape for enticing us guys, leaving a little to the imagination but a lot to the visual.

2. Boyshorts
[/b]Named for the similar looks of men’s boxer briefs or trunks, the boyshort is an incredibly seductive look. Playful, sexy, and comfortable—from what I’m told. Girls love wearing them and guys love seeing them. It’s almost as if the girls are saying they’re good enough to play with the boys but still can be sexy. Just because they’re covered doesn’t necessarily mean that can’t wow you in the bedroom. Keep ‘em coming, we say!

3. [b]G-Strings

If thongs are jaw droppers then G-strings will cause most men to faint. With the one piece of lace covering the Promised Land, men’s eyes and privates tend to go wild with fantasy. The thong leaves a little to the imagination, but the g-string shows you what you’re getting… with a little bit of work involved.

4. No Panties
No teasing necessary, she’s a no-nonsense girl. Or I haven’t done a wash yet and have no clean clothes. Either way it’s okay by us ladies. Anyway, by the time you’ve noticed us noticing we’ve already taken a pretty good mental snapshot. The appeal of the no panty look is the supposed friskiness behind it. We think that if we see a girl wearing nothing beneath her jeans it should lead to a good time later on. Now, whether of not this is true might depend on the situation. But either way we thank you!

5. Granny Panties
Good God! There is only one word in the English language that can describe granny panties… S-E-X-Y! We love them, seriously. That thick, thick layer of cloth covering the entire posterior–and occasionally parts of the upper thigh–is causing us all to shutter in arousal as these words are being typed! It’s remarkable that someone was able to craft this wickedly erotic piece of undergarment without experiences one, two… maybe three climaxes. The granny panty screams, “Come and get it boys. I’m a tasty dish of immense sexual pleasure and I hope to crush you all with the awesome power of these cotton drawers.”

(Pictures are posted according to the number}
Only 4 pictures are allowed.....so I will leave the "No Panties Picture" You all know what no panties is.....you have seen it.....and if you haven't, send me an email.....lolzz

Which one is your favorite guys? I know nairalanders will always say the truth.....

HonorableMentions
Does Your Vagina Become Tighter If You Have Less Sex?
http://www.moral24.com/vagina-become-tighter-less-sex/

12 Of The Craziest Private Parts Tattoos
http://www.moral24.com/12-craziest-private-parts-tattoos/

12 Moan Zones To Driver Her Crazy
http://www.moral24.com/12-moan-zones-driver-crazy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
G-strings are super hot.. Especially when worn under a skimpy gown or jean. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Me i like my women with "NO" underwear.......

10 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
the last one is so not cool

10 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whatchu say about granny panties?! shocked shocked

Lie! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:
G-strings are super hot.. Especially when worn under a skimpy gown or jean. lipsrsealed

Yekparikpa!!!! ? wink

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

you know what is good.......thumps up for you

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Me i like my women with "NO" underwear.......

lolzz.....I was waiting for somebody to say that......so you mean you will be happy to discover that your girl come to you without a pant?

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
the last one is so not cool

Grannies Type......its cool too....and very hot with a big butt girl

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Glassdoll:
Whatchu say about granny panties?! shocked shocked

Lie! cheesy

Glassdoll.....he might be telling the truth
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
lola024:

lolzz.....I was waiting for somebody to say that......so you mean you will be happy to discover that your girl come to you without a pant?

will you be happy if i gave you an "unlimited" shopping voucher? The answer to this my question is your reply.....

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Yekparikpa!!!! ? wink

Bad boiy! wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin

OP, u forgot the C -string oo... One of the most hot and sexiest underwear in the market these days... wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Laveda:

Bad boiy! wink
oh ye good geh!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided..... I'm freaking disgusted

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

OP, u forgot the C -string oo... One of the most hot and sexiest underwear in the market these days... wink
So this one is underwear too? shocked abasi mbok!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Laveda(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
oh ye good geh!

grin nah here them dey see you.
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
soberdrunk:

will you be happy if i gave you an "unlimited" shopping voucher? The answer to this my question is your reply.....

lmaoo...am speechless
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
lola024:

Grannies Type......its cool too....and very hot with a big butt girl
look like a different version of bumshot cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:

It is... From Victoria secret to Senza even Sloggy and Triumph are selling this like a pancake.... grin

It's in demand on the market...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Thanks........smiles..... I C-string a lot....in fact, right now.........hmmm...let me stop there

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

so they made this just to cover the kitten only
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Glassdoll(f): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
lola024:

Glassdoll.....he might be telling the truth
Now how would you know?
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It is... From Victoria secret to Senza even Sloggy and Triumph are selling this like a pancake.... grin

It's in demand on the market...
Jesu! And it's even selling so well. Interesting...
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
lola024:

Thanks........smiles..... I C-string a lot....in fact, right now.........hmmm...let me stop there
I will help u....

right now u putting on one
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
1 and 2 smiley smiley

C strings shocked .... Interesting. cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
lola024:

lmaoo...am speechless

Same way i was when a girl told me her panties cost $450, that is almost half of my houserent on a piece of string that is an obstruction.........
Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
boyshorts is my thing wink

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
rawpadgin:
so they made this just to cover the kitten only

Yes indeed... This is very sleeky and it's seamless feels like u wearing nothing. They have for men too . It's great for ladies tat love to wear tight jeans or yoga pants.... grin

Wanna order some?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:

yeah....

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Jesu! And it's even selling so well. Interesting...

Yea... They have for men as well... This is very sexy and it's seamless, feels like u wearing nothing... wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women’s Underwear That Men Really Love (photos) by lola024(f): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
makydebbie:
boyshorts is my thing wink

that will be very hot...nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know True Love? / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. / Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.