Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (675915 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:12am On Nov 24, 2016
LagosismyHome:
Boss Walspring where are you..... haven't seen your brake light here in a while . ...

I am here now...

Don't mind me in the night when am suppose to come to Nairaland i am busy with some tasks in MMM Guiders School and attending the meetings via gotomeeting app
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:14am On Nov 24, 2016
ebywa:
Hello, everyone.. i have been following this trend for a while now, and i must say this forum helped me a lot in getting my f1 visa this morning at the Lagos consulate...

my interview was for 6 30am today .. fast forward to the transcript cos i no sabi talk too much

me; good morning with a wonderful smile
vo; are you going to study too? *frowns face* like say i dey owe am..

me: yes i am * i frown my on face too* looking straight into her eyes
vo; what school and course

me; business administration with a concentration in international business.. at Lincoln university Oakland California
vo; why international business?

me; well i work in a very competitive organization, and for anyone to get a promotion you would need an added educational qualification, i want the best for my self and since i already have a bs.c in business admin i decided to stay in my area of interest.

vo; why this school?
me; it was recommended to me by a prof in my the university were i had my bs.c and also the tuition is very much inline with my mums budget for my studies..

vo; what school
me; HNAUB

vo; what does your mum do?
me; she is a business woman, she has a manufacturing company the deals on plastic chairs, tables , plumbing pipes, and also sales and distribution of building materials..

vo; have you traveled outside of Nigeria before
me; yes to the UK

vo; are you married;
me; no

vo; any child?
me; no

vo; do you stay with your parents presently
me; yes i do

vo; OK i would be approving your visa* at this point i didn't hear nothing again, *my ears went on auto deafness.* passes my i-20 to me and the white paper..
me; Thank you.. na so i bounce commot

no documents asked. i didn't write any single exam, my GP IN SCHOOL was 2.50/4.. i did everything with faith and i didn't put all my hope on the visa, so i was very relaxed even in the midst of the denials, i still composed my self, looked straight into her eyes from start to finish.. in all, confidence is the key ,yes i was nervous when i started seeing blue paper from left to right, but i stayed calm, and i spoke with so much confidence and am sure no single person behind me heard my transcript cos i didn't have to shout to impress the vo i spoke my mind and that did it for me... am only 23 but i am over 6ft and i look way older than my age. i think that played a Little in me being calm and relaxed...

please anyone going to lincoln uni in Oakland or California , abeg kindly holla at me..

once again a very big thank you to you all, God bless you all bountifully . i am really grateful

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2016
happney65:

He has gone to do MMM.. grin grin

Correct! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:23am On Nov 24, 2016
sobastical:

Hahaha, I won't comment on this. ..cos he might be watching. lol

Reading and seeing it now.

MMM make sense ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sofadj(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

Big ups to all the people who keep churning out relevant information out here to newbies and keeping the forum alive.

Please does any one know any good school that accepts Phd Pharmaceutical Science(Any Pharmacy concentration for that matter) with full funding. The prospective applicant has a first class bachelors degree in Pharmacy and hopes to further in US.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:39am On Nov 24, 2016
OluDare01:
Baba na wetin guys dey use sustain this recession be that o grin grin grin grin

I dey tell you... No time to waste
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2016
imperiouxx:

Easy. This might not have a glamorous ending.

She does not know that what worked for A might not work for B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2016
spaceshipz:
Please, what WAEC will I take to the embassy. Is it statement of result from my secondary school, or the WAEC you get from the WAEC website or is it the original WAEC from WAEC office. Please interview soon. Going for undergraduate in econs, took WAEC last year. So they told me WAEC is necessary. Thanks!!

Take along everything that is available
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:42am On Nov 24, 2016
sirRiddy:
Oga Wale, how you dey na?
We no see your green light for a while.

Am back now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 3:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Olayinka15:
please can anyone gimme tips on how Ds160 is filled without making mistake?.....thanks i look forward to your response.

Honesty
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 24, 2016
Walspring:

Personal traveling allowance but when we are small it is called Parents Teachers Association

Does it mean that you get a personal allowance for traveling out of the country? Enlighten me please..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mayflowa(m): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2016
ebywa:
Hello, everyone.. i have been following this trend for a while now, and i must say this forum helped me a lot in getting my f1 visa this morning at the Lagos consulate...

my interview was for 6 30am today .. fast forward to the transcript cos i no sabi talk too much

me; good morning with a wonderful smile
vo; are you going to study too? *frowns face* like say i dey owe am..

me: yes i am * i frown my on face too* looking straight into her eyes
vo; what school and course

me; business administration with a concentration in international business.. at Lincoln university Oakland California
vo; why international business?

me; well i work in a very competitive organization, and for anyone to get a promotion you would need an added educational qualification, i want the best for my self and since i already have a bs.c in business admin i decided to stay in my area of interest.

vo; why this school?
me; it was recommended to me by a prof in my the university were i had my bs.c and also the tuition is very much inline with my mums budget for my studies..

vo; what school
me; HNAUB

vo; what does your mum do?
me; she is a business woman, she has a manufacturing company the deals on plastic chairs, tables , plumbing pipes, and also sales and distribution of building materials..

vo; have you traveled outside of Nigeria before
me; yes to the UK

vo; are you married;
me; no

vo; any child?
me; no

vo; do you stay with your parents presently
me; yes i do

vo; OK i would be approving your visa* at this point i didn't hear nothing again, *my ears went on auto deafness.* passes my i-20 to me and the white paper..
me; Thank you.. na so i bounce commot

no documents asked. i didn't write any single exam, my GP IN SCHOOL was 2.50/4.. i did everything with faith and i didn't put all my hope on the visa, so i was very relaxed even in the midst of the denials, i still composed my self, looked straight into her eyes from start to finish.. in all, confidence is the key ,yes i was nervous when i started seeing blue paper from left to right, but i stayed calm, and i spoke with so much confidence and am sure no single person behind me heard my transcript cos i didn't have to shout to impress the vo i spoke my mind and that did it for me... am only 23 but i am over 6ft and i look way older than my age. i think that played a Little in me being calm and relaxed...

please anyone going to lincoln uni in Oakland or California , abeg kindly holla at me..

once again a very big thank you to you all, God bless you all bountifully . i am really grateful

Good interview. You represent what I talk about on leading the interviewer to your area of strength. Congratulations.
But you were so young and sound intelligent to have had 2.5/4.0 in your undergraduate. Wetin happen? Where you playing?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by seriki1563: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2016
Good day gurus in the house, i made a bank statement which is dated to 14th of october, pls can I use it for my interview which will take place in early december? because I was thinking if the consular will accept that bank statement dated to october pls is it too late for what I wanna use it for or is there any link u can give me concerning this question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ajomarzy: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Walspring:

Congrats and enjoy your stay in Obamaland

Thanks Boss Wallspring...Na u try Pass
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Amefricaa(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2016
BTBreal:
Hi house,
VISA APPROVED: I want to use the opportunity to thank the Nairaland USA visa travel family for their contributions on this site. I benefited immensely from your constructive arguments and impactful contribution. I have been a silent member of travel section 2013. I had my US F-1 visa interview today 7:30am in Abuja. Here is my transcript …
V.O: You are going to St. Cloud State Uni. How did get to know about this school?
Me: I got to know about SCSU from a friend who is an Alumni of SCSU and has returned to Nigeria. Also, out of all the schools I visited in the US during my vacation, SCSU stood out because of its great potentials and opportunity for research to equip students with requisite skills for career growth.
V.O.: Did you applied to other schools?
Me: Yes…..UNT, NC A&T Uni, MUN Canada & McGill Uni Canada
V.O Did you take GRE?
Me: Yes
V.O. How you going fund your education?
Me: My uncle will be sponsoring me.
V.O. What does he do?
Me: He is a real estate consultant and he also into oil & gas. He owns three gas stations in Nigeria.
Me: Your visa is approved. Here is your pick up letter and Form I-20…etc (I did not get hear the remaining words)

My great regards & thanks to Our Lord Jesus Christ and honour to Our Lady of Seven Sorrows (The Blessed Virgin Mary). I prayed for a miracle and God answered without hesitation. Please, don’t forget to pray and consistently be a state grace. I am a living witness. Finding God was the most practical thing I have ever done. My regards goes to every member of the house most especially those I had contact with via mail. Bigfrancis & imperiouxx, Amefrica, etc…Thanks. Pls, pardon my errors

Sorry, this is coming late bro. Congratulations, go live the dream! smiley

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ponpon(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Walspring:

Do you mean
Now Your Suffer Continue

Because when people dey fill DS160 I think sey na major key....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2016
seriki1563:
Good day gurus in the house, i made a bank statement which is dated to 14th of october, pls can I use it for my interview which will take place in early december? because I was thinking if the consular will accept that bank statement dated to october pls is it too late for what I wanna use it for or is there any link u can give me concerning this question.

yes this is very ok .......bank statements dated from 6 or 3 months to date is fine .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tweeny24: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2016
hello bro @ texrem....sent you a PM...really need your help can you please get back to me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tweeny24: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2016
Good day to everyone in the house....I have a very special case and would appreciate all the Input I can get....I'm 26 and would love to go for a diploma or undergraduate studies in the US...only qualification I have is WAEC which was done in 2005...I would love to know what my chances of getting a school and a visa are ?? Looking forward to your responses
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2016
ajomarzy:

Thanks Boss Wallspring...Na u try Pass

Let'ts give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2016
ponpon:

Because when people dey fill DS160 I think sey na major key....

Yes you fill it along
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:01am On Nov 24, 2016
wamiikechukwu:

Does it mean that you get a personal allowance for traveling out of the country? Enlighten me please..

yes but Indirectly showing that you have money to spend at POE when you get to where you are going
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2016
tweeny24:
Good day to everyone in the house....I have a very special case and would appreciate all the Input I can get....I'm 26 and would love to go for a diploma or undergraduate studies in the US...only qualification I have is WAEC which was done in 2005...I would love to know what my chances of getting a school and a visa are ?? Looking forward to your responses

Not a bad idea but what you have doing since you left high school in 2005?

Why not apply for masters?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2016
262 mentions?

No be small thing oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2016
sofadj:
Hi everyone,

Big ups to all the people who keep churning out relevant information out here to newbies and keeping the forum alive.

Please does any one know any good school that accepts Phd Pharmaceutical Science(Any Pharmacy concentration for that matter) with full funding. The prospective applicant has a first class bachelors degree in Pharmacy and hopes to further in US.

Thanks
University of Mississippi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tweeny24: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Walspring:

Not a bad idea but what you have doing since you left high school in 2005?

Why not apply for masters?

Did a diploma in management at Nigerian Institute of Management in 2013 but I don't want to include that in my application and I haven't done anything really since then

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.