Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (670842 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
electronic:
My people edakun help me ooooh
I am always checking flights even when I have not seen my admission letter not to talk of I20. And I am applying for fall2017. smh. Please am I the only one doin this? undecided undecided
I hope I an still normal?
No...you're not alone...did so too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Christian129:
GboyegaD, how far now? I still dey await your response on that Denton contact baba. Please, help my life.

I already told him and he is okay with you putting up with him pending when you get your place. I thought you were going to send a PM after I replied that I did not get the initial one you sent on Saturday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by happyday: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:
Approved Application Transcript VO:Good morning
ME:Good morning,sir
VO:why are you going to the US?
ME:To pursue an associate degree in general engineering at Westmoreland county community college, youngwood, Pennsylvania
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Congratulations bro. Thank God for this very good news, now quickly step down, as you move on to the next thing. Welcome to Obamaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Fesobi92:

Just saw this mehn. So so Happy for you fam. Thank God for blessings. Come yankee and show them the scholarly. God bless your new journey fam.

Baba, I no fit wait for our Bahamas cruise o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
I'm trying to book a connecting flight/train/bus from New York to Dallas...whichever one but having a challenge making payment. How do i go about this? Who has done this before from Naija? Can i pay with cash when i get there in case I'm unable to do it online?

Pls help a brother out here oooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:
ME:To pursue an associate degree in general engineering at Westmoreland county community college, youngwood, Pennsylvania
VO:are you married?
ME: *smiles* and say NO
VO: got kids?
ME: *smiles* and says NO
VO:when did you finish high school?
ME: 2009
VO: *stops typing and looked at me* 7 years?... what have you been doing?
ME:went to get a certificate in computer engineering at lagos city before which I worked as a technical assistant at my dad's mobile phone distribution outlet...
VO:what would you do after your program?
ME:i intend to transfer my 60 credit hour to a university to obtain a bsc in computer engineering after which I'd come back home to practice with my dad...
VO:who's your sponsor?
ME:my dad
VO:how did you get to know about the school?
ME:a cousin who's an alumni of the school and currently in nigeria,gave me strong recommendation of the school...
Typed for like 2minutes and said the sentence "I'll be approving your visa" (thought Nairalanders lie when they say they do not hear anything after this sentence but I experienced it too today...) nothing else didn't just seem to matter, collected the paper and said "thank you" with a Smile...said "thank you Jesus" out loud right before I exited the interview hall...my appreciation goes to GOD almighty as HE performed wonder in my life Today...also big thanks to Texrem,Brightify,Deborah,SureBoy,Deetus (for the mock interview) God bless you all abundantly as you've all been blessings to me...PRAISE THE LORD!!!
This is the lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.... I remember u sent me a PM asking me if i'm going for undergraduate or postgraduate so we can rob minds together.....This is pure grace and favour and i tap into this transcript of yours as a point of contact for my own appointment tomorrow....Really Happy for u dear...

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
happyday:

Congratulations bro. Thank God for this very good news, now quickly step down, as you move on to the next thing. Welcome to Obamaland.
God bless you for me,Baba...you sef try for me...I appreciate you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
GboyegaD:

I already told him and he is okay with you putting up with him pending when you get your place. I thought you were going to send a PM after I replied that I did not get the initial one you sent on Saturday.
Yaaaaaaaaay. Thanks bro. I no get your message o. Please, can you send me another one now. I take God beg you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
tunamost:
This is the lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight.... I remember u sent me a PM asking me if i'm going for undergraduate or postgraduate so we can rob minds together.....This is pure grace and favour and i tap into this transcript of yours as a point of contact for my own appointment tomorrow....Really Happy for u dear...
thanks bro...you'll get it by His grace

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:
was denied on Thursday and reapplied today and got approved...all God!
oh k.. so you changed your married to single? Congrat bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
GboyegaD:

Please I don send you another PM now sir. Thank you very much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Christian129:

Yaaaaaaaaay. Thanks bro. I no get your message o. Please, can you send me another one now. I take God beg you.

I replied your mention that you sent me a PM that I did not get your PM. You can resend your PM afresh or I could text you if that is convenient for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
akins2016:

oh k.. so you changed your married to single? Congrat bro
smiles...made a mistake typing that...it was always "single" on my application
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:
smiles...made a mistake typing that...it was always "single" on my application
okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
electronic:
I am always checking flights even when I have not seen my admission letter not to talk of I20. And I am applying for fall2017. smh. Please am I the only one doin this? undecided undecided

Yea brov... You aren't on the streets yet atleast grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
@OluDare01 Boss please i will also like you to check my own transcript Prep ?
OluDare01:
no wahala
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
tunamost:

Wishing you the very best in your interview tomorrow.
Much favor, Grace and Blessings follow you.
Can't wait to read your approval transcript.
Mine is Jan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Venek: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:
ME:went to get a certificate in computer engineering at lagos city before which I worked as a technical assistant at my dad's mobile phone distribution outlet...
ME:i intend to transfer my 60 credit hour to a university to obtain a bsc in computer engineering after which I'd come back home to practice with my dad...
ME:a cousin who's an alumni of the school and currently in nigeria,gave me strong recommendation of the school...
Typed for like 2minutes and said the sentence "I'll be approving your visa" (thought Nairalanders lie when they say they do not hear anything after this sentence but I experienced it too today...) nothing else didn't just seem to matter, collected the paper and said "thank you" with a Smile...said "thank you Jesus" out loud right before I exited the interview hall...my appreciation goes to GOD almighty as HE performed wonder in my life Today...also big thanks to Texrem,Brightify,Deborah,SureBoy,Deetus (for the mock interview) God bless you all abundantly as you've all been blessings to me...PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Wow congratulation,God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
i just sent you an email boss
mudi1012:
@OluDare01 Boss please i will also like you to check my own transcript Prep ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
akins2016:

okay
Boss i just dropped you the corrected ones.
thanks thanks thanks.
Grateful heart....
More corrections and contribution are highly welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Congratulatons to you ...May God favor that favor us that are going for our interview soon
eniolagharxe:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Christian129:

Please I don send you another PM now sir. Thank you very much.

Replied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Chapecoense(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
electronic:
kiki.. Fall now seems long.. Hope the wait isn't killing u like its doing to me?? Even work aint enuff to get my mind off the wait..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:

Congrats buddy.....I trust God...its the lord doing...i'm short of words....this goes to those going to colleges....go with God and everything will be perfect...it doesnt matter ur age...but forget it 30yrs cant get u visa for college...even God go vex wipe u for cheating grin grin grin

nothing is impossible...wishing those going to the embassy success...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
eniolagharxe:

Congrats.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
sobastical:
Thanks Boss!
Success all the way!

Amen and Amen again grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
mudi1012:
Congratulatons to you ...May God favor that favor us that are going for our interview soon

Amen my brother...
@mudi01 your visa don dey approved, signed and ready already. Na to go yarn one or two things collect am in the physical grin
If @Texrim Akin Oladure...... all the wise men don see am, my guy na A+ wink wink wink wink

God got us all. We will share our own testimonies in this one o, whether black devil like am or yes grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
texrem:

Congrats buddy.....I trust God...its the lord doing...i'm short of words....this goes to those going to colleges....go with God and everything will be perfect...it doesnt matter ur age...but forget it 30yrs cant get u visa for college...even God go vex wipe u for cheating grin grin grin

hehehehe..."but forget it 30yrs cant get u visa for college...even God go vex wipe u for cheating"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
you haf join bad gangs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
GboyegaD:

I replied your mention that you sent me a PM that I did not get your PM. You can resend your PM afresh or I could text you if that is convenient for you.
i already replied your PM sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
texrem:

BOSS I replied since morning oh. Please help go through it. Make i begin jack the corrected copy.
More grease to your brain muscle grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Abeg, where is the best place to get SAT textbooks and how much.. Abeg i need help o. Please ooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Amen Broda ..Wetin God don approve na final ..No matter wetin them do .we dey go that embassy to go collect our Visa .God hand dey upon us already .unlimited favor and Grace ..I also respect @Texrem , @Akin2016 , @Oludare01 as well .God bless you people for us strongly and mightily
cecemat:

Amen my brother...
@mudi01 your visa don dey approved, signed and ready already. Na to go yarn one or two things collect am in the physical grin
If @Texrim Akin Oladure...... all the wise men don see am, my guy na A+ wink wink wink wink

God got us all. We will share our own testimonies in this one o, whether black devil like am or yes grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (405)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.