Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673065 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2016
akins2016:

did you get my last email? @ cecemat

Hello bo$$...
I got the info already grin grin grin wired back ASAP! Please check your mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
akin3102:
Hey. I just drove 17hrs from SD to Dallas. The road trip was hectic with over 80MPH. Driving in Dallas was crazy and accident all over the places. Who is in Dallas to Holla @ me?.someone should suggest a club where they play naija song abegi.
Our bo$$e$ dey flex. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2016
biikeys:

Go ahead and ask your question..someone'll respond

Already gotten my answers already. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mudi1012: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
@akins2016 boss i just sent you an email ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
mudi1012:
@akins2016 boss i just sent you an email ..
okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akins2016: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
cecemat:

Hello bo$$...
I got the info already grin grin grin wired back ASAP! Please check your mail
okay

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akin3102(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
The holiday mood has started tongue
OluDare01:

So na flexing levels for this break grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
God will continue to protect and guide all the people here including admission seekers,visa seekers and everyone over there. I want to appreciate God for una life.
Someone helped me to pay my app fees for a better exchange rate, God bless u sir.

Please can anyone help me with any sample of writeup concerning how to contact profs for GA or TA for Msc. My email is olayinkacomfort07@gmail.com.
Thanks all. Merry xmas in adv

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
dickoflife:
where you been?
Baba I dey TN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
wealth360:
God will continue to protect and guide all the people here including admission seekers,visa seekers and everyone over there. I want to appreciate God for una life.
Someone helped me to pay my app fees for a better exchange rate, God bless u sir.

Please can anyone help me with any sample of writeup concerning how to contact profs for GA or TA for Msc. My email is olayinkacomfort07@gmail.com.
Thanks all. Merry xmas in adv
Sirriddy, oludare03 you guys should help out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimmy2005:
Sirriddy, oludare03 you guys should help out

Thanks for ur recommendation @Slimmy2005
Please help a brother ooo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
akin3102:
Hey. I just drove 17hrs from SD to Dallas. The road trip was hectic with over 80MPH. Driving in Dallas was crazy and accident all over the places. Who is in Dallas to Holla @ me?.someone should suggest a club where they play naija song abegi.

Hope it's a rental..or you'd be racking lots of miles on your car
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tunamost: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
plz guyz how can i track my passport after visa approval...visa approved on wednesday morning....want to know if i can track it now and how to go about it...fanx alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akin3102(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Is rental bro. New car sweet for this country grin
biikeys:

Hope it's a rental..or you'd be racking lots of miles on your car

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
akin3102:
Boss boss. ...enjoy your break abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hello house. roommate needed if you're in memphis TN or planning to come or know someone that know someone that wants to come. Please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks as u do.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas to everyone, I wish you all the best this period, and the rest of your lives. Always remember to be nice to everyone, not because of what you hope to get in return, just be nice cheesy

I've met many good people on here and I'm glad I've been able to contribute in my own little way to their happiness and vice versa.

Finally, don't grow wings after you get what you want from someone, maintain the humility that endeared you to them from the start and don't burn bridges. You never know when you'd cross paths again.

Merry Christmas once again! Stay warm cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fesobi92:
Hello house. roommate needed if you're in memphis TN or planning to come or know someone that know someone that wants to come. Please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks as u do.
I dey here grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by wealth360: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
sureb0y:
Merry Christmas to everyone, I wish you all the best this period, and the rest of your lives. Always remember to be nice to everyone, not because of what you hope to get in return, just be nice cheesy

I've met many good people on here and I'm glad I've been able to contribute in my own little way to their happiness and vice versa.

Finally, don't grow wings after you get what you want from someone, maintain the humility that endeared you to them from the start and don't burn bridges. You never know when you'd cross paths again.

Merry Christmas once again! Stay warm cheesy

Nice one bro. Can't stop laughing when I read one of ur post Ya*********....Lol. enjoy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Fesobi92: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
OluDare01:

I dey here grin
Lol cheesy You nor need accommodation. Nah oga nla you be sire
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimmy2005:
I wonder how people enjoy their fast cars. That 70 shit speed limit? With 10 extra speed? I can't deal. Been pulled over once for speeding bud didn't get a ticket.

I'm the type that maintain fast lane on interstate while everyone move to the middle lane. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
wealth360:

Nice one bro. Can't stop laughing when I read one of ur post Ya*********....Lol. enjoy

You too smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
imperiouxx:

I'm the type that maintain fast lane on interstate while everyone move to the middle lane. grin
i go follow you for yansh till dey catch both of us grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
slimmy2005:
all those annoying state troopers be hiding. Just makes you nervous. Imagine getting pulled over for 120 to 140. cheesy

I learnt the trick when I had to drive to Chicago (10hrs)

If caught doing that, it would be an automatic suspension of your driver's license +/- misdemeanor crime charge. Though I saw some maintaining about 110 on my way to Brewster, NY yesterday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
amanze15:
i go follow you for yansh till dey catch both of us grin grin grin

Police don't stop leaders of group speeding on interstate but the last guy always pay the price. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
imperiouxx:

I wish the cops would just go on strike. 130 miles interstate and you're expected to run 70? I can't deal. I'm just too tempted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by imperiouxx(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
mcearnie:
Someone tried booking American Airline for me for 274$ yesterday here in Naija with Ecobank's card, payment was declined but this evening, a staff of the airline called asking if he shd go ahead and issue the ticket and we said yes...and the guy said he was sending the ticket via email, which we are still expecting. Meanehile, no payment done yet shocked. Is that possible?

Has he replied you yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
imperiouxx:

If caught doing that, it would be an automatic suspension of your driver's license +/- misdemeanor crime charge. Though I saw some maintaining about 110 on my way to Brewster, NY yesterday.
Exactly what gets me scared of speeding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by coachmd: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hello to you All,have been a guest on this forum for a while but decide to register today,after been scam by travel agent for US undergraduate admission,Please i will like someone here to put me through how to process it on my own and Can i be granted admission and visa without taken any Exam like toefl or Sat,if No,Please i need links to Toelf practice and materials to start practicing so can take the exam next year.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
coachmd:
Hello to you All,have been a guest on this forum for a while but decide to register today,after been scam by travel agent for US undergraduate admission,Please i will like someone here to put me through how to process it on my own and Can i be granted admission and visa without taken any Exam like toefl or Sat,if No,Please i need links to Toelf practice and materials to start practicing so can take the exam next year.
If you don't wanna get scammed the nth time, why not start reading from part 7?
There's enough info on this thread. Ask specific questions when you're lost.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by neurosci: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
coachmd:

It's very easy. There are over 400 schools in the US that won't ask you for any test (TOEFL, SAT, etc). Just go to the website of the school you're interested in and click on the ''international student application procedure/requirement'' section. All they require is your official high school transcript, while others may request for a high school diploma or application fees in addition to your high school transcript, if you've completed high school. If you ever get confused, just email the admissions office, or you may do that prior to starting your application.

Please, be advised, however, that most schools that don't ask for test scores end up giving little or no scholarships at all. So, be ready to spend money.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
imperiouxx:

Police don't stop leaders of group speeding on interstate but the last guy always pay the price. cheesy
lol, true talk, but the only opportunity to enjoy speed small grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.