Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673067 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
akin3102:
Baba, you need to see me as I dey fly for Texas..Driving in Texas is sweet.nobody dey obey speed limit.
lol nobody I swear, I would love to visit again maybe head to corpus Christi beach, I was told it's a beautiful sight to behold
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
warriboy21, congrats mehn, Gods your strengt and your would only move upwards in your career pursuit, you be real guy, not like some low self esteem dudes that form African American to get laid lol na joke o. You no dey answer my "what's sup" for whatsapp....all the best

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by happyday: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
warriboy21:
Anyways... i just graduated with distinction honors ..i no gree o..i folo d oyibos dem drag d distinction wink (we no de carrry last na tongue )

Original waffi boss, congrats brova. I pray favour and mercies speak for you, moving forward. You entered for Spring or Fall?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
adup:

Bro, are you trying to say there won't be enjoyment when they swear in? Lol
stricter protocols nothing more.... jobs will be more for a year or two but after it will get harder cus companies will try to close shop if his agenda of jobs for americans push through. This companies want cheap labour and dont wanna pay wage rate... yet trump wants them to do just that while they are after profit.. its complicated to explain bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
warriboy21:
Anyways... i just graduated with distinction honors ..i no gree o..i folo d oyibos dem drag d distinction wink (we no de carrry last na tongue )

it all started back in 2009, my ist year in uniben when I found this thread. then this thread was in part 3 or 4 cant remember quite well.Then it was bigfrancis21 and imperioux and other peeps that was keeping the thread alive. At this time, i was following as a guest.
i became addicted to this thread like a cocaine addict. i check this thread everday of my life even till i get to yankee sef..
I still remember chilling every night on my bed in my hostel at ekosodin browsing through part 1 to 3 back and forth, just because I can't get enough of the glamor of the thread. everything still looks new like its yesterday.

After going through all the rigours of the uniben stress during the day, i always have this thread to thank for the calmness of hope for a brighter academic future at night each time i visit the thread.
i stil rem bigfr helping me to pay gre when dollar was 220 chai embarassed

Although i graduated with 2-2 in uniben(now i know when they say naija education performance is not a total reflection of your academic ability.

fastforward to 2015, i got admission, visa and finally landed yankee

Now a graduate....not just a graduate but with honor...........e no easy....na baba God smiley

now hustling and bustling begins... i wan work jare..i no wan do any phd undecided...(my book life ends ere undecided).
.i wil my do best to always visit this thread even as my busy gets busier...

and so, to many people out there who are aspiring to come here... i pray that the God that favored me will also favor you and fulfill al your life endeavors ....

special thanks to God almighty for protection all through my studies
and also to the 2 veterans of this thread .. bigfrancis21 and imperioux who always got my back anytime anyday. i say thanks.
and to others who have one way or the oda contributed to keeping this thread alive...i say keep up the work

newbies you can also check my school.. their tuition is good...check my profile to see posts I made about my school.

oneluv everyone (sori for any grammer error.....i typed with phone)

merry Xmas

Congratulations.
As I read, all I could see was a reflection of how addicted to this thread I've been for the past few years. And then, as if things would get more beautiful, I could so relate to your narrative that I almost got lost in my own thoughts. Congratulations Man! I'm proud of you.

My journey in UNIBEN ended this year. Hope to thread the same path you did.
Wish me well in my endeavors.

congratulations once more.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by akin3102(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
So I heard oh..I Don dey behave small small..saw cops puling someone over around 1.30am yesterday..That road is tempting joor..any nairalander wey wan go club tonite..I dey game.
brightify:
you funny o,you better stop flying and obey the speed limit, because the pull over for Texas na real o,you get luck say corps never see you ni,dey don pull me over for Texas because of speed limit,so baba caution your self o,make u no go pay unnecessary ticket money
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
By God's grace our dreams would come through. I also finished this year. Are you currently serving?

fredoricko:

Congratulations.
As I read, all I could see was a reflection of how addicted to this thread I've been for the past few years. And then, as if things would get more beautiful, I could so relate to your narrative that I almost got lost in my own thoughts. Congratulations Man! I'm proud of you.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by cuspy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
congrats Bro, I felicitate with you smiley

warriboy21:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
cuspy:

By God's grace our dreams would come through. I also finished this year. Are you currently serving?

No, not yet. Waiting for batch A17
But I'm taking the GRE n TOEFL next month. I'll put in a few application tho.
Wbu??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by somehowpenis(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
warriboy21:

it all started back in 2009, my ist year in uniben when I found this thread. then this thread was in part 3 or 4 cant remember quite well.Then it was bigfrancis21 and imperioux and other peeps that was keeping the thread alive. At this time, i was following as a guest.
i became addicted to this thread like a cocaine addict. i check this thread everday of my life even till i get to yankee sef..
I still remember chilling every night on my bed in my hostel at ekosodin browsing through part 1 to 3 back and forth, just because I can't get enough of the glamor of the thread. everything still looks new like its yesterday.

After going through all the rigours of the uniben stress during the day, i always have this thread to thank for the calmness of hope for a brighter academic future at night each time i visit the thread.
i stil rem bigfr helping me to pay gre when dollar was 220 chai embarassed

Although i graduated with 2-2 in uniben(now i know when they say naija education performance is not a total reflection of your academic ability.

fastforward to 2015, i got admission, visa and finally landed yankee

Now a graduate....not just a graduate but with honor...........e no easy....na baba God smiley

now hustling and bustling begins... i wan work jare..i no wan do any phd undecided...(my book life ends ere undecided).
.i wil my do best to always visit this thread even as my busy gets busier...

and so, to many people out there who are aspiring to come here... i pray that the God that favored me will also favor you and fulfill al your life endeavors ....

special thanks to God almighty for protection all through my studies
and also to the 2 veterans of this thread .. bigfrancis21 and imperioux who always got my back anytime anyday. i say thanks.
and to others who have one way or the oda contributed to keeping this thread alive...i say keep up the work

newbies you can also check my school.. their tuition is good...check my profile to see posts I made about my school.

merry Xmas

nice one bro.. is their anyway I could contact you?? I too am planning on moving over and I need Some guides from a professional as yourself...?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
happyday:

Original waffi boss, congrats brova. I pray favour and mercies speak for you, moving forward. You entered for Spring or Fall?
last fall boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
amanze15:
warriboy21, congrats mehn, Gods your strengt and your would only move upwards in your career pursuit, you be real guy, not like some low self esteem dudes that form African American to get laid lol na joke o. You no dey answer my "what's sup" for whatsapp....all the best
thks baba...lol but .my accent don change o...whenever i speak english i observe d accent don change on e own o....i cudnt help it.. i tried speaking nigerian accent wen i got here on my first few months....after i don repeat myself for like 10times...nobody tel me....man gats adjust grin.....now my english accent is stucked between american and nigerian...

but the konk warri pidgin stil de der live. sha.... like stuborn sheet wen no gree flush grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by sobastical: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
warriboy21:

thks baba...lol but .my accent don change o...whenever i speak english i observe d accent don change on e own o....i cudnt help it.. i tried speaking nigerian accent wen i got here on my first few months....after i don repeat myself for like 10times...nobody tel me....man gats adjust grin.....now my english accent is stucked between american and nigerian...

but the konk warri pidgin stil de der live. sha.... like stuborn sheet wen no gree flush grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
shoot me a mail
somehowpenis:
nice one bro.. is their anyway I could contact you?? I too am planning on moving over and I need Some guides from a professional as yourself...?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
fredoricko:

Congratulations.

i wish u well my bro..no worry u will get der...it was like a dream for me...but the dream bcame real

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
warriboy21:

i wish u well my bro..no worry u will get der...it was like a dream for me...but the dream bcame real

Any advice for your Hall 3 boy?
I've got GRE n TOEFL exams next month.

Looking at a couple of schools:
Cleveland State University
University of Lincoln Nebraska
southern Illinois university
University of Massachusetts

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
somehowpenis:

your moniker sha .....

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2016
LagosismyHome:

your moniker sha .....
grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2016
fredoricko:

Any advice for your Hall 3 boy?
I've got GRE n TOEFL exams next month.

Looking at a couple of schools:
Cleveland State University
University of Lincoln Nebraska
southern Illinois university
University of Massachusetts

haha u na arrow too?..me i be arrow dat year o lol..hal3 block b room 201

nyways wat major are u looking at
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2016
wealth360:
Please is it when I get admission I will send professors a letter for research assistantship and funding or before getting admitted?

Thanks.
God bless this family
Please start sending emails right away. Most professors have vacancies in their lab and would start posting offers as early October!
(From my small findings)
I don send like hundred sef. shocked shocked shocked
And please you can send to any school of your choice not only the schools you plan on applying to.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 2:28am On Dec 25, 2016
SAMUELS3:

You can also book cheap connecting flight here.
www.CheapOair.com

Thanks alot n sorry for the late reply. I was actually having challenge making payment with naija card n that was the reason i cried out for help. A friend over there eventually helped me out. I'm fine now thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 2:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Mekurexx:
book at www.studentuniverse.com They offer the best prices for domestic flights in the US
Thanks alot n sorry for the late reply. I was actually having challenge making payment with naija card n that was the reason i cried out for help. A friend over there eventually helped me out. I'm fine now thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by somehowpenis(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2016
warriboy21:
shoot me a mail
i don't got the email used for this acct sadly.. how about you shoot me a mail at zotobarr@gmail.com , waiting on you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 2:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Sleekyomon:
Compliment of the season everyone.............having problem sorting out accomodation in Plano Dallas........looking for cheap and fair place......can someone put me through......thanks...
facing the same issue n same place. Can we hook up? Pm you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 2:37am On Dec 25, 2016
warriboy21:

i became addicted to this thread like a cocaine addict. i check this thread everday of my life even till i get to yan

merry Xmas

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 2:43am On Dec 25, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy
LagosismyHome:

your moniker sha .....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mcearnie: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas family! Right at the airport (MMIA, Lagos) waiting to catch my 6.30am flight smiley

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2016
mcearnie:
Merry Christmas family! Right at the airport (MMIA, Lagos) waiting to catch my 6.30am flight smiley

Safe trip and enjoy America.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 4:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Warriboy21 congrats bro

Go for PhD sharply grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.