Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673864 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
imperiouxx:

I saw Verizon commercial about fiber optic internet the other day but I never cared to listen what the speed limit was. That kind of gbps should be for multiple connections and big businesses.

Very big ones..those are lightening speeds!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
hello guys,does educationusa charge for certifying of documents ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
larmeedeh:
hello guys,does educationusa charge for certifying of documents ?

I think you have to register as a member. That costs 32k.
Please confirm if you can validate without registering.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
masquellett:

Loool grin. I tell u bro, always struggling with 200kb - 350kb/s oooo. Nigeria my country

No be small struggling oo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jaydee100: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am a silent follower,i read frm chapter 1 to chapter 9 of dis topic bfor going for my interview and I have to give back to the thread...VO-GM sir with smile....ME-GM madam,was nt smiling back,VO-what are ur plans....ME-to study health care mgt at california university of management and sciences anaheim...VO-What course do u do at ur undergraduate,ME-physical and health education at university of ado ekiti,VO-what ve u bin doing since graduation,ME-went for my compulsory nysc,picked up a job at goshen gymnasium and health centre as health instructor,later Got a job with nigeria liquified natural gas on contract as Health and safety officer,VO-gud,what will d course do for you,ME-it will help me pick up a lecturing job at university of nigeria nsukka,college of education ikere campus whre my uncle is the registrar,VO-why not education In msc since u will pick up a lecturing job,ME-since I did education at degree level,i just needed any health related course to lecture as an health subject lecturer but I can not use an education certificate to apply as a manager or administrator in an health care industry,summary ma,with health care management certificate in msc and health education at degree level,i can lecture and at d same time an health administrator,VO-she smiled and said u are brilliant,am convinced,VO-who is sponsoring u and whre does ur sponsor works,ME-my elder broda,he works in shell petroleum development company bonny terminal,VO-mention the courses you are going to take,ME-i told her all with the pre requisite and told her English instructions will be given before lectures commence,VO-how many schools did u apply,ME-minnesota state uni,salford uni Manchester uk and calums,VO-why calums,ME-the tution fee is relatively affordable,anaheim where the school is located has a similar wheather with that of nigeria,VO,ur visa has bin approved sir.....she was smiling and nodding her head all through but I never reciprocated

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by oluwafemikolade(m): 11:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
jaydee100:
Am a silent follower,i read frm chapter 1 to chapter 9 of dis topic bfor going for my interview and I have to give back to the thread...VO-GM sir with smile....ME-GM madam,was nt smiling back,VO-what are ur plans....ME-to study health care mgt at california university of management and sciences anaheim...VO-What course do u do at ur undergraduate,ME-physical and health education at university of ado ekiti,VO-what ve u bin doing since graduation,ME-went for my compulsory nysc,picked up a job at goshen gymnasium and health centre as health instructor,later Got a job with nigeria liquified natural gas on contract as Health and safety officer,VO-gud,what will d course do for you,ME-it will help me pick up a lecturing job at university of nigeria nsukka,college of education ikere campus whre my uncle is the registrar,VO-why not education In msc since u will pick up a lecturing job,ME-since I did education at degree level,i just needed any health related course to lecture as an health subject lecturer but I can not use an education certificate to apply as a manager or administrator in an health care industry,summary ma,with health care management certificate in msc and health education at degree level,i can lecture and at d same time an health administration,VO-she smiled and said u are brilliant,am convinced,VO-who is sponsoring u and whre does ur sponsor works,ME-my elder broda,he works in shell petroleum development company bonny terminal,VO-mention the courses you are going to take,ME-i told her all with the pre requisite and told her English instructions will be given before lectures commence,VO-how many schools did u apply,ME-minnesota state uni,salford uni Manchester uk and calums,VO-why calums,ME-the tution fee is relatively affordable,anaheim where the school is located has a similar wheather with that of nigeria,VO,ur visa has bin approved sir.....she was smiling and nodding her head all through but I never reciprocated
Greatest UNADITE /EKSUITE! Congrats and I welcome you to Yankee... God's own country.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by daaz001: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Dickoflife.......

please I need to talk to you as a matter of urgency....
Thanks as I will be waiting on your reply ASAP.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adesokunkm(m): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2016
Thank you @walspring009 for your prompt response to this. God bless you real big.

adesokunkm:
Please i need recent GRE materials for my younger brother planing to write GRE by Nov . ember this year. Thank you all and God bless you. email: Kolawolemessage@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by KPhantom(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2016
jaydee100, u went through nearly 3600 pages before interview, chai in fact u deserve straight green card.. Congratulations bro...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by dickoflife(m): 4:40am On Aug 30, 2016
daaz001:
Dickoflife.......

please I need to talk to you as a matter of urgency....
Thanks as I will be waiting on your reply ASAP.
erm sure if its urgent get my number from previous posts otherwise thats the only way...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jaydee100: 5:54am On Aug 30, 2016
KPhantom:
jaydee100, u went through nearly 3600 pages before interview, chai in fact u deserve straight green card.. Congratulations bro...
........yes sir,I do,if u read through all d threads frm beginning till chapter 9,with favour of God and his grace,no one on earth can stop you,i was full of confidence,well prepared

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by jaydee100: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2016
oluwafemikolade:

Greatest UNADITE /EKSUITE! Congrats and I welcome you to Yankee... God's own country.
thank u sir,God bless u and ur family
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lonelyhrt(f): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Greetings everyone

I wanted to ask can they accept my sister's husband statement of account as my sponsor?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 7:07am On Aug 30, 2016
lonelyhrt:
Greetings everyone

I wanted to ask can they accept my sister's husband statement of account as my sponsor?

Yes..... Provided you can prove to the VO why he is your sponsor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lonelyhrt(f): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Walspring:

Yes..... Provided you can prove to the VO why he is your sponsor

Thanks,
They accept statement of account of bank details from Europe right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Christian129(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2016
lonelyhrt:

Thanks,
They accept statement of account of bank details from Europe right?
if you like, bring from Afganistan, they would accept it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by rattlesnake(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2016
lonelyhrt:
Greetings everyone

they can accept your sisters husbands cousin nephew in-laws daughters father as long as he's dangote
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by AusterHeights: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
@walspring009 Hello sir, i'm in need of GRE materials as well, please. Email is deagbowale@gmail.com thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by edogasz: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
hello house i want to start my application for UofH . any one who in Houston university or applying too who can help with a low down of documents and advice. i have gotten all info from their site , but i just need like a guide who have done same thing . thanks

please @pattyreal, how can i contact you , for assistance .

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by daaz001: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
dickoflife:
erm sure if its urgent get my number from previous posts otherwise thats the only way...

Didn't get it...Can you please reply, I just sent you a PM.
Thanks Bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mustghan(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls house, m having a challenge concerning my sis. She went to d state on d fullbrigjt exchange program in Yale university. She came back after a yr and re applied for her MSC in TESOL. I recommended dis thread for her before she went for her interview. Straight away, she got her visa and had completed d course. Infact, I helped my mum fill in her visa application in March to visit her and coached her for the interview. All d knowledge I got on this thread, (Thanks to God and big gbosa for dis thread).
Now, my sista wanna stay back in d state, well that's no bad idea. She applied for OPT and got a job as an adjunct officer in a community college in Houston. She had married a naija guy who is a resident in d registry in Houston BT she said she is afraid to file it cos the might come up with her exchange agreement which is for her to go back to naija after the program.
She is kinda troubled, how will she go abt it to change her visa . she doesn't want to come to naija now until she gets her residents visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by SilentPistol: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Try to plan well (financially) before coming here. Once you have a good financial plan, you'll enjoy being here.

Lectures have been great! It's calming knowing you can ask the most stupid questions in class without being insulted or criticized. You'll even be applauded for them often times lol, I've seen it happen in class. Just say something.

Try to come here with some food stuffs that could last you till you know your way around. If you're like me, it may take a while before you get used to the food here. Rubbish upon rubbish lol

And yeah, all these stories I hear about Indians being very smart... Hol'up please, just hol'up. The thing is they come from a better educational system, & often times, with a lot of experience. This aids their understanding of many of the lectures & materials. They've had practical experience of many of the theoretical concepts taught— It's only natural they have a head start. But trust me, they aren't all that. They are just normal people too. And with a lot of work, you can actually outsmart them if you're all out for that.

Ermm what else? Lol. I'm just observing & trying to enjoy every bit of my time here. Taking it one day at a time. I cannot come and go and kill myself. May God bless the works of our hands!

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Mustghan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls house, m having a challenge concerning my sis. She went to d state on d fullbrigjt exchange program in Yale university. She came back after a yr and re applied for her MSC in TESOL. I recommended dis thread for her before she went for her interview. Straight away, she got her visa and had completed d course. Infact, I helped my mum fill in her visa application in March to visit her and coached her for the interview. All d knowledge I got on this thread, (Thanks to God and big gbosa for dis thread).
Now, my sista wanna stay back in d state, well that's no bad idea. She applied for OPT and got a job as an adjunct officer in a community college in Houston. She had married a naija guy who is a resident in d registry in Houston BT she said she is afraid to file it cos the might come up with her exchange agreement which is for her to go back to naija after the program.
She is kinda troubled, how will she go abt it to change her visa . she doesn't want to come to naija now until she gets her residents visa.[color=#006600][/color]
lonelyhrt:
Greetings everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Djponpin1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Please I need your assistance guys and I would like to have someone to guide me with this STUDY IN US don't mind me am nub to this field and I don't want to be a victim of scam. Am applying for International Freshman Admission Spring 2017 during filling I was ask "HIGH SCHOOL CODE" I try to search for my secondary school code even on Google but I can't find it, have use 000004 not going you can add me on my BBM 5926924D if you dont mind thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by titobaba91(m): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
am trying to register for GRE but the page kept saying error in network, please can anyone help? thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OGreene: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good day guys, una welldone ooo.

Please how do you do this cgpa calculation for US scale.

For 3.72 on 5.0 NIG system, what will that be in 4.0 scale US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fmsuhgar: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
OGreene:

Try and use wes website and click on International credentials Evaluation nd go to wes iGPA calculator.The follow the instructions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
SilentPistol:

And yeah, all these stories I hear about Indians being very smart... Hol'up please, just hol'up. The thing is they come from a better educational system, & often times, with a lot of experience. This aids their understanding of many of the lectures & materials. They've had practical experience of many of the theoretical concepts taught— It's only natural they have a head start. But trust me, they aren't all that. They are just normal people too. And with a lot of work, you can actually outsmart them if you're all out for that.

Are they really smarter...Never heard that one oooo.

What i know if they enter somewhere they know how to help and push other Indians in as well blocking or limiting chances for others ... Their population is quite high so if u blink slowly before u open your eyes they can full the place and be everywhere .... other than that yeah they are very normal people from a hustling background trying to make it, and faking background / experience up and down if needed to make it wink

We are learning babies compared to Indians in ....... fill in the blanks

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by osahons9(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
edogasz:
hello house i want to start my application for UofH . any one who in Houston university or applying too who can help with a low down of documents and advice. i have gotten all info from their site , but i just need like a guide who have done same thing . thanks

please @pattyreal, how can i contact you , for assistance .

I don't school there but i applied to it. The school is pretty expensive so if you have the money, Good and ride on. It's a good school. I attend UT Arlington though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by osahons9(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
OGreene:

Your CGPA is good bro. Focus on Doing well in your GRE and English proficiency Test, then write a compelling SOP. You will receive alot of offers.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by osahons9(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mustghan:
She is kinda troubled, how will she go abt it to change her visa . she doesn't want to come to naija now until she gets her residents visa.[color=#006600][/color]

Is the 9ja man a citizen?
If yes, MARRIAGE Overrides all previous agreement. she should file asap.
If No, She can file but it might take up 10 years for them to hear her case. This means she has to go through the OPT-H1B route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.