Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (672803 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
surgeonheric:
please house is there any disadvantages attending Christian private university
any disadvantages please I need your and house

Private uni are usually more expensive than public universities so u need to work out the tuition if it works for your pocket factoring APC exchange rate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
iCool:
^ Reference - walspring, 2016. cheesy

Femi321, you sabi book! cheesy
Lmao..i did technical report writing for a whole semester in great Ife.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Private uni are usually more expensive than public universities so u need to work out the tuition if it works for your pocket factoring APC exchange rate
LMFAO @APC exchange rate..That party have finished us

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
surgeonheric:
please house is there any disadvantages attending Christian private university
any disadvantages please I need your and house

There is no disadvantages, it's just that most of them are expensive unless you get plan B..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
femi321:
Do you have time? In this economy eshipglobal is about $106, which is #40280 at 380/dollar, My brother even if you have the money save it. If you have time, send the i20 to someone in the US then the person will send it to you with at most $60 or less via tnt or ups (walspring, 2016). This whole thing should take btw 8worKing days). But if you have to pay for eshipglobal, then your stanbic or gtb card should work.

I sight your big boss... gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
iCool:
^ Reference - walspring, 2016. cheesy

Femi321, you sabi book! cheesy

Lol..

The guy nah journal on his own.. gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
LagosismyHome:

No be small exchange rate oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
femi321:
LMFAO @APC exchange rate..That party have finished us

No be small ooo

With their useless policies and if care is not taken, they will end up selling us to China before 2019 or loan is to Libya or Sudan before 2019... gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Walspring: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
gentledoj:
Good Morning my people, I need help in receiving another I-20 which I used regular airline the other time but I want to use study.eshipglobal.com now.

How can I make payment? How can someone help me to pay?

Thanks

Send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
It has been God my people. My first interview was on July 19, which I was given 214B. I was denied, I wasn't myself but my uncle ask me to back that is because of the way I dressed. No tie, no suit.... Hmmmmmm
I applied the second time with all determination that I will get it right, which I fixed for August 2nd, 12:45pm. On getting to the embassy, I met two people that was given rejection letter. I was like wahoo ooooo, third time and fourth time, o GA ooooooo. By 12:30pm I went inside after the checking stuff. My fingers was was scanned and waiting for interview proper. The VO that interview me the last time was there but I was not afraid. I was eventually moved to another VO.... My transcript..
It was God indeed

VO: afternoon
Me: afternoon sir
VO: going to US to do what?
Me: for bachelor of science degree in Nursing at NCCU
VO: what will you do after your program?
Me: come back to Nigeria in helping Nigeria govt and WHO in eradicating disease, maternal mortality.... VO cut in
VO: what is maternal mortality?
Me: death rate doing child birth
VO: Why this school?
Me: there research work on disease and child birth has been so great
VO: how did you come about the school?
Me: my uncle told me about the school and I look it up on usnews.com for more information about the school
VO: who is your sponsor?
Me: my uncle
VO: did your uncle school in US?
Me: yes
VO: Name of the school
Me: UNC
VO: what is the location of the school ( the town)?
Me: chapel hill,NC
VO: what type of nurse will you like to become?
Me: psych nurse
VO: what is psych nurse?
Me: nurse that deal with mentally retarded person. You help them bathe, stooling, urinate
VO: ok ok ok, what does your uncle do for a leaving?
Me: he is a nurse
VO: TYPING....ok ok, how old are you?
Me: 28
VO was just typing and I was praying... Praying

You will need this at POE, visa approved

I was happy and crying... I wanted to leave that interview hall when I first enter because someone said I never sign the the guardian side on my I-20.

Don't be discouraged, have courage, never lie, leave all to God

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adup(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
gentledoj:
It has been God my people. My first interview was on July 19, which I was given 214B. I was denied, I wasn't myself but my uncle ask me to back that is because of the way I dressed. No tie, no suit.... Hmmmmmm
I applied the second time with all determination that I will get it right, which I fixed for August 2nd, 12:45pm. On getting to the embassy, I met two people that was given rejection letter. I was like wahoo ooooo, third time and fourth time, o GA ooooooo. By 12:30pm I went inside after the checking stuff. My fingers was was scanned and waiting for interview proper. The VO that interview me the last time was there but I was not afraid. I was eventually moved to another VO.... My transcript..
It was God indeed

Me: come back to Nigeria in helping Nigeria govt and WHO in eradicating disease, maternal mortality.... VO cut in
Me: my uncle told me about the school and I look it up on usnews.com for more information about the school
Me: nurse that deal with mentally retarded person. You help them bathe, stooling, urinate

I was happy and crying... I wanted to leave that interview hall when I first enter because someone said I never sign the the guardian side on my I-20.

Congrats, go dere and prosper ijn

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Venek: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
gentledoj:
It was God indeed

congrat bro , hope to share mine soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by xkunzo(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
congrat bro.....wishing u safe trip

http://mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/pros/applications/applications/

This above full scholarship available for both undergraduate and master... one standardized exam required .... check the full details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2016
gunther6:
I am going to write a 'no Vaseline' series about my experience here that most gurus tend to ignore or acknowledge. I get tons of PM's that ask I did not get GA how do I 'not fall out of status' how do peeps who fall out of status regularize ( maintaining status is easy i do not believe you should fall out of status in the first instance but I will answer truthfully all the same. I will also answer questions on how to transfer which I did by the way. I wish also address miscellaneous questions from girlfriends to groceries. Let's say 3:00pm Nigerian time. I pray Jah gives me the courage to follow through.

Sir, a gentle reminder grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2016
xkunzo:
congrat bro.....wishing u safe trip

http://mcfscholars.isp.msu.edu/pros/applications/applications/

This above full scholarship available for both undergraduate and master... one standardized exam required .... check the full details
It would be easier for me to win a Nobel prize tomorrow than for a normal Nigerian to Get MCFS; Most Kenyans who apply, Have the support of one of their banks sponsoring the process and putting a good word. And the few Nigerians who got it over the years have a gone through EducationUSA, and trust me, none of them are poor Nigerians with Nothing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MECHANICALENG: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2016
gentledoj:
It was God indeed
Congrats wish you all the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Loverswater(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2016
gentledoj:
It was God indeed

I de fear nurses, seems d VO is an accountant afterall, if u had meet one in d field, it might be bad/good but God is ur father, and u knw him well.....
u mentioned two different reasons for going to US n coming bk.....which sounds controversial (help reduce deathrate n then be a psychiatric nurse

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2016
Loverswater:

I de fear nurses, seems d VO is an accountant afterall, if u had meet one in d field, it might be bad/good but God is ur father, and u knw him well.....
u mentioned two different reasons for going to US n coming bk.....which sounds controversial (help reduce deathrate n then be a psychiatric nurse

Which shows this waka na favour from God ...because another VO would have said no to some answers so its really that God will go before u. ......

Gentledoj your sucess story sweet ooo. Congrats and best of luck in your new journey

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gtb now 395
Those coming this spring should brace up shocked

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gentledoj(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Which shows this waka na favour from God ...because another VO would have said no to some answers so its really that God will go before u. ......

Gentledoj your sucess story sweet ooo. Congrats and best of luck in your new journey

@lagosismyhome, thanks.... It was God

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by christobam01: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hey guys i seriously need ur help. I need a list of some skuls Dat don't require transcript evaluation for undergraduate application so as to cut cost of application in dis economic recession.God bless.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by larmeedeh: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
christobam01:
Hey guys i seriously need ur help. I need a list of some skuls Dat don't require transcript evaluation for undergraduate application so as to cut cost of application in dis economic recession.God bless.
try Dickinson state uni, University of Arkansas little rock, Arkansas state uni. Minnesota state uni moorhead

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
gentledoj:
It was God indeed

Finally, Congrats bro...the journey just started

See you in obamaland

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2016
America sweet but make una come....

Anybody wanna pay sevis or apllication fee should feel free to contact me.. wink

I wish all those still going for interview or still searching for schools success in all..

Greetings from Yankee... all the best my bro n sister..

I don miss this forum sha...just checking on you guys cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley

10 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:
America sweet but make una come....

Anybody wanna pay sevis or apllication fee should feel free to contact me.. wink

I wish all those still going for interview or still searching for schools success in all..

Greetings from Yankee... all the best my bro n sister..

I don miss this forum sha...just checking on you guys cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley

Surest guy
Recession your side?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
djmakson:
Special mention and thanks to Profdot (President, African Students Association of ETSU) for receiving my humble self, Sorbitalll and two other friends yesterday. Despite the impromptu visit to Johnson City and call to him, he was so hospitable and humble. Many blessings to you Profdot.

Would have loved to meet Slimmy2005, Texrem and other Nigerians but we had to rush back to Murfreesboro same evening. Mheeen that place far o. The city is nice. Would like to visit again.

Bros, i fit dey club when u come and also maybe na assignments wan kill me but dem no reach.... how una dey? U for holla me...cos dem don sabi me for johnson city... I over sabi d peron u kon meet sef..u no try at all.. your next visit just holla me

Slimmy2005 na controlla...in drakes voice cool cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
OluDare01:

The Nigerian connection in TN is so strong.
Johnson City is the epicentre.
I've seen few Nigerians herein Cookeville

Hahahahaha....WE runs things gan...but Naija babes for here na lobatan dem be..make i no talk... grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:

Bros, i fit dey club when u come and also maybe na assignmesnts wan kill me but dem no reach.... how una dey? U for holla me...cos dem don sabi me for johnson city... I over sabi d peron u kon meet sef..u no try at all.. your next visit just holla me

Slimmy2005 na controlla...i drakes coice cool cool
Oga Boss. You know say na Una dey help me for here, if not I for don run.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Songitto:
So Texrem don finally leave this forum grin? , Edakun where is sureboy? to come and ginger us, anyway my shout out to oga walspring , lagosismyhome, dickoflife and others, you people are so good.. , well I still have something to ask you guys... I will ask when I reach the level

God bless each and everyone of us in this forum

Finally, texrem no leave this forum...na hustle keep me down tongue tongue tongue

all the same i am back here and doing great..shout-out to all my people dem and upcoming yankees...we are here at the receiving end..come one, come all....

Throw me questions amke i scatter am grin grin grin

I missed this forum tho...na assignments ni ooo..but i haff scatter am....in warriboy's tone shocked shocked

lagosismyhome....where at thou? are u still in Uk?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2016
OJCITY22:

Wish you success Oga, testimony will definitely follow suit.

+ Texrem ..classes don commence be that. I guess Sureboy is still repackaging latest writeup. Dickoflife go dey church right now. ..

yes oooo.... and the hustle for babes too dey give me low profile...e be like say those babes don know my mind...dem just dey do ako..but as i devote more time put for their head...nahin dem gboriwa... cheesy cheesy cheesy

How una dey my friends and that country called Nigeria? shocked shocked

I don miss that my country food oo...i hear say that country dey boil now..e go better make una calm down..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Songitto:

Amen, thank you and God bless you bro..... we care about them just checking on them.... Hopping to hear from them soon, .. Success in their career

The waiting game no be small ooo...una don hear from me now ba? grin grin...make una dey jolly...i no lost na undecided hahahaha...oya make una drop success stories....

ashbammy too don disappear....well my road leads to her place for december... tongue tongue tongue

Please make una no think bad thing oo...na gospel i wan go preach.. grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.