Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (673681 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
dickoflife:
no church bro.. i never see cele for here.

grin grin grin i don find tire too...since i no see..i don turn pastorr myself... angry

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
lionlee216:
Lagosismyhome, aadeyi pm sent. smiley
Ojap, SirRiddy and deetus, I will send PM too

Walspring n texrem, I wont send u my transcript ooo. Just use that mouth say prayer for me lobatan grin

Make i see ur PM>>>wire am gimme
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
Oga Boss. You know say na Una dey help me for here, if not I for don run.

If you don slay me finish make i hear...abeg make we keep am calm for here.. when i dey naija i no sabi how u be.. now when i don dey ur door... i don sabi u big time... house make i tell u how big is slimmy2005...slimmy2005 make i talk? cheesy cheesy cheesy

In emmanuella voice...i dey warn u oo...no call me boss... shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
tomisinobbm:

Sir, a gentle reminder grin

Let's do this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Let's start with topical headings that will each be addressed.

Choice, decision, motivation and other f*cked up shit
Saying Nigeria is messed up is like saying Canada is a satellite campus of the US, we all know it comes with the 'territory'(pun intended). Forget that crap about better education blah blah and those other craps we vomit to VO's, the main motivation for getting out of here is economic, getting to see new things and meet new people is not a close second.
The problem is coming to the US cost money a problem further compounded by the Kindergarten exchange rate regime operated by the President and his journeymen. Can you process the admission, Visa and stuff with no money? No you can't but you can streamline the process, eliminate wastages but I advise you do not do this by cutting out standardised exams(GRE, GMAT) your funding, even visa decision might rest on it. Settle in on say two schools, if they accept scanned docs even better. Don't be shy asking for help here, mevisbleek and some other gurus here help. All for one, one for all if you believe that saying pls relocate to Ogbomosho.

Other headings follow...

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:

lagosismyhome....where at thou? are u still in Uk?

The fear of crazy Donald Trump becoming a reality is keeping me up in the UK. ..... if American try that nonsense them and una go hear am ....

Trust you are well too cool ....shine your eye well ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by mrjojo: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
gunther6:

Let's do this.
oya,leggo cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Jay , Tee , Lero I saw your WhatsApp messages. Mine no dey deliver abi e nor dey show blue

Rookie Mistakes

In my time here I've made a lot of rookie mistakes but two particularly stand out because they were made in the last 48 hrs. Which is why I have had less than 9 hours of sleep in the last 3 or so days.

1. Never do shots or play drinking games with White male lawyers(and that includes law students) you are unlikely to make it out alive

2. Never go on a boat cruise with drunk, h.orny middle aged American women of any race(that includes Asian), they dance like kokoro, they don't get tired, they like it when you get frisky and they play Wizkid and Psquare. Walahi next week is strictly books.

Next heading : School or shoo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

The fear of crazy Donald Trump becoming a reality is keeping me up in the UK. ..... if American try that nonsense them and una go hear am ....

Trust you are well too cool ....shine your eye well ooo
Donald Trump can't do nothing. In other news, I think I saw a link of MSNas online. Congrats.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ironman234: 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2016
Please HELP ,i want to know more about getting a US visa which one do you think i can go for, i am a law graduate , havent been to NYSC nor law school , do i have a chance? , i finished from school 2011 had some real life issues with funding , but now i think i want to do something else since its been so long i left school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:

If you don slay me finish make i hear...abeg make we keep am calm for here.. when i dey naija i no sabi how u be.. now when i don dey ur door... i don sabi u big time... house make i tell u how big is slimmy2005...slimmy2005 make i talk? cheesy cheesy cheesy

In emmanuella voice...i dey warn u oo...no call me boss... shocked shocked shocked
Thanks for assisting those guys. You are indeed a brother. God will always bless you for the kind gestures.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
Donald Trump can't do nothing. In other news, I think I saw a link of MSNas online. Congrats.

Agreed the president don't have that much power as he would still need approval. ...however i feel Donald wil promote open racism
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

Agreed the president don't have that much power as he would still need approval. ...however i feel Donald wil promote open racism
I'll move to a black community then.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:

Reject it bro, black communities(think South Chicago, West Baltimore, Central St. Louis) are paragons of crime, murder, drugs and given to all matter of debauchery. I commute more than 30miles a day from the suburbs just to get to school and escape blacks who for some weird reasons are not exactly in love with Africans. My barber in a black neighborhood(Glen Burnie) once asked asked me ' What language y'all speak where you're from? ' I'm like the lingual franca is Queen's English . he's like 'you speak franca' ? Let's just say I pretty much gave up after that.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
gunther6:

Reject it bro, black communities(think South Chicago, West Baltimore, Central St. Louis) are paragons of crime, murder, drugs and given to all matter of debauchery. I commute more than 30miles a day from the suburbs just to get to school and escape blacks who for some weird reasons are not exactly in love with Africans. My barber in a black neighborhood(Glen Burnie) once asked asked me ' What language y'all speak where you're from? ' I'm like the lingual franca is Queen's English . he's like 'you speak franca' ? Let's just say I pretty much gave up after that.
smiley I've lived in Chicago going to 7months now (two summer and Fall holiday). I know how it is. I've also spent some time in Birmingham, Alabama and Memphis, TN. I know how it is.

There are some words that are not familiar with them. I know they are bunch of crap, but there are some that gat you. I have a very close thuggish black friend, but he is cool and got my back. Cut my hair for free, do laundry at his place and all. Just ignore the ignorant ones. But I love me some black girls, especially when they are mixed.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
smiley I've lived in Chicago going to 7months now (two summer and Fall holiday). I know how it is. I've also spent some time in Birmingham, Alabama and Memphis, TN. I know how it is.

I meant no disrespect and I don't doubt you know how itvis just documenting my experience in the mix, that been said they are quite novel to me. I'm a rookie wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
gunther6:

I meant no disrespect and I don't doubt you know how itvis just documenting my experience in the mix, that been said they are quite novel to me. I'm a rookie wink
You are absolutely right. I'm just throwing in that I've experienced them and when you get used to them, you'll somehow love the whole drama.

Do you know how much I missed those usual area boys fight along Iyana-Ipaja? My brother the people crack me up like mad. I trust you're doing good. I was looking out for you and wondering which of them chicks got you knocked out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
You are absolutely right. I'm just throwing in that I've experienced them and when you get used to them, you'll somehow love the whole drama.

Do you know how much I missed those usual area boys fight along Iyana-Ipaja? My brother the people crack me up like mad. I trust you're doing good. I was looking out for you and wondering which of them chicks got you knocked out.

You dey try , they wear me out... akata people have way too much drama going on.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by gunther6(m): 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:

If there is one single thing I miss the most, it is jedi, I swear its like kilode. The girls here are corny, the akata girls either want you to bleep them in the rest room after 3kids @24 , refuse to bleep them and don't bother calling them the next day. I flow more with the white gals though I'm afraid o, you don't know where the games stop and the rape starts. I'm in a steady relationship or friendship sort of(the nomenclature is hard) but this place is fucki.ng drama #Novaseline

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
gunther6:

If there is one single thing I miss the most, it is jedi, I swear its like kilode. The girls here are corny, the akata girls either want you to bleep them in the rest room after 3kids @24 , refuse to bleep them and don't bother calling them the next day. I flow more with the white gals though I'm afraid o, you don't know where the games stop and the rape starts. I'm in a steady relationship or friendship sort of(the nomenclature is hard) but this place is fucki.ng drama #Novaseline
grin grin grin
no be small thing o

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:

Finally, texrem no leave this forum...na hustle keep me down tongue tongue tongue

all the same i am back here and doing great..shout-out to all my people dem and upcoming yankees...we are here at the receiving end..come one, come all....

Throw me questions amke i scatter am grin grin grin

I missed this forum tho...na assignments ni ooo..but i haff scatter am....in warriboy's tone shocked shocked

lagosismyhome....where at thou? are u still in Uk?

Good to hear from you bro. How is life over there? ... Sorry i thought you don leave us here ni but now we are happy smiley to hear from you again... your experiences over there will give us motivation..... God perfection in all your endeavor bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by iamtomi(f): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello everyone. Pls is there anyone who schools in California, pls quote me back....Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
hello guys, please has anyone ever had the USCIS form I-912 for request for fee waiver successfully go through as against paying the $380 application fee.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:

grin grin grin i don find tire too...since i no see..i don turn pastorr myself... angry
lool you guys crack me up, churches plenty for US na cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
LagosismyHome:

You dey try , they wear me out... akata people have way too much drama going on.
I live in a predominant white environment and it's sort of boring. So the little thing that reminds me of home are their usual drama. You'll understand if you stay in Lagos. I mean the mainland part of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 11, 2016
amanze15:
hello guys, please has anyone ever had the USCIS form I-912 for request for fee waiver successfully go through as against paying the $380 application fee.....
Yours will go through. Submit an affidavit that your sponsor can no longer help and also a written statement citing the recession and exchange rate, ban on forex for student.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
Thanks for assisting those guys. You are indeed a brother. God will always bless you for the kind gestures.

Baba na small thing i do...we are Nigerians...we should always help each other..You sef try for the journey...i respect u bro..we will al meet at the top.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:

Likewise me too...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
gunther6:

Omo mehn! it's really crazy.. One of my white friend has 3kids @24.. I was like c'mon are u stil looking for hubby? She said YEs.. Na so i jejeli dey mind my business..e be like omo see trap1 angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
Songitto:

Good to hear from you bro. How is life over there? ... Sorry i thought you don leave us here ni but now we are happy smiley to hear from you again... your experiences over there will give us motivation..... God perfection in all your endeavor bro

Amen... thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by amanze15(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
slimmy2005:
Yours will go through. Submit an affidavit that your sponsor can no longer help and also a written statement citing the recession and exchange rate, ban on forex for student.
oh okay thanks man
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
texrem:

Omo mehn! it's really crazy.. One of my white friend has 3kids @24.. I was like c'mon are u stil looking for hubby? She said YEs.. Na so i jejeli dey mind my business..e be like omo see trap1 angry angry angry
grin grin
You fit wife her na

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (405)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.