Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,805 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? (23429 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by ifenes(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
elisinho:
what moses saw was JESUS CHRIST (I AM )
JESUS is the I AM he even said it in John 8vs 58 before Abraham I AM its know as Christophene
we should know the difference between Christophene and theophany please

Did jesus write a book? How do you know the story was true. I could say before Gandhi I was. would you believe me?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by jossyphobia(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
kobosmalls:
Exodus 24:9-11New International Version (NIV)

9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.

Compare.....
◄ 1 Timothy 6:16 ►
New International Version
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen

God being all invisible and a spirit, which one do we consider right here?
Please consider and discuss the issue that this meme raises.

no one has seen God. Moses and crew just felt the very presence of God . if you yourself can be holy you will feel His presence too. and it will be termed as seeing God
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by appsdoubra(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
I would like to start by saying that men have tried to find and see God for countless centuries and millennia but without success. John 5:37; 1 Tim. 6:16; 1 Peter 1:8 and 1 John 4:12 tells us that no man has been able to see God. There are apparently two reasons men have not been able to see God.

First Reason. The first reason is that Col. 1:15 and 1 Tim. 1:17 reveal that God is invisible. So we should not be surprised that God cannot be found in the heavens with telescopes or by space exploration. He cannot be found by traveling to the planet Mars, the next nearest star or the farthest star. Since God is an invisible being, man cannot normally see Him. Man can only see God when God allows man to see Him. So Moses asked God in Exodus 33:18 to allow Him to see God. Initially, God said, “No!”

Second Reason. The second reason that men cannot see God is that if and when they see God, they die. That is the essence of what God told Moses in Exodus 33:20,

You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live! Exodus 33:20 (NASB)

That is, Moses did not see God’s face according to verse 21, but Moses could see other parts of God. Listen to Exodus 33: 21-23,

Then the LORD said, “Behold, there is a place by Me, and you shall stand there on the rock; and it will come about, while My glory is passing by, that I will put you in the cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by. Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My face shall not be seen.” Exodus 33:21-23

Here we discover that Moses was allowed to see God’s back but not His face. We should not think that God has a literal face and back just as we do, and we should not think that God is composed of different animal or human parts. So Moses saw something called God’s back, whatever that was. Moses could not see God’s face. We should not take this to mean that God has a human face. How shall we understand that? If I want to see one of my friends, I expect to see his or her face and not their back. So Moses did not see God fully. He saw God’s back, whatever that was, because God allowed it.

Now let’s consider several passages in the Bible that say people did see God. We want to ask in what sense did people see God.

The first example is the apostle John who wrote both the gospel of John and the book of Revelation. It is important to notice that the same author wrote both books since he describes God and God’s throne room in Revelation 4, but yet in John 1:18 he says, “No one has seen God at any time.” How can both be true? In what sense did John see God in Revelation 4? The answer is found in the fact that the description of God in Revelation 4 was obtained by a vision. So John saw a vision of God but not God while he (John) was still in human flesh.

The second example, is found in Deut. 34:10 where we are told that Moses had an extraordinary relationship with God. Here is the verse,

Since that time no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face . . . Deut. 34:10

Here we are told that Jacob also spoke with God face-to-face in Gen. 32:24-30. So in what sense did Jacob see God “face to face”? What does it mean to see God face to face? Deut. 5:4 gives us the answer when it says that Moses saw God on Mt. Sinai face to face. Both passages refer to the fact that Moses saw God’s back. It does not mean that Moses saw God’s face. “Face-to-face” is an expression indicating that communication has taken place between man and God.

In another passage, Exodus 24:10-11, we are told that Moses, Aaron, Nadab, Abihu, and the seventy leaders went up on Mt. Sinai and saw God. Listen to these verses,

. . . and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. Exodus 24:10

The verse reveals that they saw God’s feet and the sea of glass beneath the throne of God. The apostle John describes the same thing in Rev. 4:6. But notice that nothing is said about what part(s) of God they saw. Did they see only His feet and back? It would appear from the other passages that we have considered that they did not see His face. That is what no man can see and live to talk about it.

In Genesis 17:1 Abraham saw a theophany or an appearance of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament called the Angel of the Lord. So when the passage says that the Lord appeared to Abraham and said, “I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless,” God did not appear as himself but as the Angel – a theophany.

For completeness, 1 Kings 3:5; 9:2; and 11:9 say that King Solomon saw God in a dream but not in person. Isaiah 6:1 and 5 say that Isaiah saw God. That is, he saw a vision of God but not God in reality or he was not bodily in heaven in the presence of God. Ezekiel 3:23 says that Ezekiel saw the glory of God but not God’s face. Acts 7:55-60 says that the first Christian martyr saw a vision of the glory of God and Jesus in His resurrection body. That is, he did not bodily go to heaven and see God.

We shall conclude with three verses. The first two verses are John 1:18 and 1 John 4:12 which say that “No one has seen God at any time.” No man while still being on this earth has truly seen God at any time. No man has seen God’s face

quote author=kobosmalls post=48446353]Exodus 24:9-11New International Version (NIV)

9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.

Compare.....
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by gentlegenius(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
ifenes:

The bible made no sense. It is a compilation of different opinions of people who lived in different societies.
No wonder... Now I see.
So tell me, which holy makes sense?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by ifenes(m): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
gentlegenius:

No wonder... Now I see.
So tell me, which holy makes sense?

Which holy? Your question makes no sense
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by raphieMontella: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
jst look at them... Shallow minded christians... jst playing pascal's wager..and yet claim to be christians... Only few they try..jst few of them.. The rest are gullible and they jst rigmarole

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by buccunmie(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
ifenes:

Heaven is an allegory,its not real.
Good for you bro.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by atheistandproud(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Face it dumb asses, your gawd was either an alien or he didn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Light12(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=kobosmalls post=48461431]
Those verses you quoted were narratives about his encounter with only moses after the 72 elders Aaron and moses ate and drank together with god.
My question lies with this one not that one you mentioned.
Put into account that god ate and drank with them.
It is impossible to eat and drink with a person without seeing him or her.
So, not only moses but along with the 72 elders were witnesses to this event.
Consider the vivid explanation they gave about what they saw.
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.

[I want to believe you understand simple english. Carefully consider verse 11 of the scripture above. What do you understand by the expression "...against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank?" Was God among the "THESE", was He among the "THEYs"? The answere is NO. If God wasn't among "these leaders of the Israelites and they who saw God then He can't be among they that ate and drank. "...the letter kills, but the spirit gives life- 2cor. 3 vs 6". Pls accept Jesus. He is the way, the truth and the life. God bless you.]
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by MKO4ever(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
No one can see God
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by MKO4ever(m): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
The bible was very correct. No one (including Moses and Jesus) has ever seen God
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by shreck(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
kobosmalls:
Exodus 24:9-11New International Version (NIV)

Compare.....

1 Timothy3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
This is not up for argument (without controversy)
A lot of people saw god in the flesh)
Virtually all the apostols ate,lived with him.
(Immanuel, God is among us)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by shreck(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
ifenes:

Did jesus write a book? How do you know the story was true. I could say before Gandhi I was. would you believe me?
Colossians 1:15
(Living Translation)
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
The lord Jesus is God not a replica.
But a lot of people cannot fathom the length and breath of Gods love.
And deny this truth.
(No man has seen Good at anytime)refers to God the father of spirits.
However, we are not men(humus paracletusl
We are sons of God(not Abraham's sons l
We are joint heirs with the Christ of God.
Amen
Behold what manner of love the father has given unto us(that we should be called the sons of God)
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by ifenes(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
shreck:

(Living Translation)
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,
And deny this truth.
Amen
Behold what manner of love the father has given unto us(that we should be called the sons of God)

Did the man you claimed to be jesus write that?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by shreck(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guys don't argue I am going to support this tread please feel free to ask for clearification where needed.
Shalom
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
God didn't literally talk face to face with Moses, for no man can see God's face and live (Exodus
33:20). This is a figurative expression intended to convey the intimacy of their relationship that is captured in the phrase, in verse 11 " AS A MAN SPEAKETH UNTO HIS FRIEND"
Yeah I could also say the first is figurative too
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 1:22am On Aug 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
according to the passage, They saw God, BUT God say "No man can see my FACE and Live" it is clear, base on other passage of the scripture, what these people saw
was not the essence of God, but rather a visual
representation of the glory of God. Even when
Moses asked to see God’s glory (Ex. 33:18–23), it
was only a likeness of God which Moses saw
And they ate with the essence of God's glory right?
Please consider all the clauses while answering this question.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 1:25am On Aug 15, 2016
Chukazu:
Moses never saw God's face but his back which translates to his past, but not his future
And they ate and drank yet they didn't see his face.
What
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 1:37am On Aug 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

Tanx for your concise post but what can we do than to keep educating them. grin

* 2109 B.C. Enlil ordered Moses up Mt. Sinai, landed his rocket (space ship) on the mount and, with an amplifier, told, the Israelites to reject all other Nibiran gods, spend every seventh day worshiping him, subjugate women and kids, refrain from murder, adultery, theft and false witness.

They must not, he demanded, crave others’ homes, wives, slaves and property. He gave Moses stone tablets he’d inscribed with his commandments and showed him how to build a temple and an Ark of the Covenant for the tablets.

Above the tablet drawer in the Ark, Moses must build a Talk-To-Enlil communicator (sporting two gold cherubs). Through the Ark, they could message Enlil, pose their question, and get his “Yes” or “No” answers.

* 2024 B.C. Enlil revealed he knew where Enki’d hidden Alalu’s nukes. With Anu’s approval, Ninurta (Enlil's 1st son) nuked Sinai; Nergal nuked Sodom, Gomorra, and made the Dead Sea dead.

Sumerian refugees fled throughout the Mediterranean and along the Volga to Geogia, Sumara, Finland and along the Danube to Dacia, Hungary as well as to India and the Far East.

* 2023 B.C. Nuclear fallout blew over and killed all Sumer, but not Bablylon. Marduk, now supreme, declared Babylon Sumer’s capital.

* 2016, B.C. For forty days, with a crystal-tipped electrum stylus, Endubscar, Master Scribe of Eridu, Sumer, wrote on a lapis lazuli tablet what his boss, Enki–a seven-foot tall man who served as Chief Scientist for a goldmining expedition to Earth from the planet Nibiru–dictated.

Enki stayed out of Endubscar’s sight. Endubscar’s narrative, compiled from data Zecharia Sitchin retrieved from the Eridu Genesis, the Atra Hasis and the Epic of Gilgamesh to create, The Lost Book of Enki, the main source for Free Humanity.

* 331 B.C. Alexander The Great reached Babylon in and rushed to the ziggurat temple to grasp the hands of Marduk as conquerors before him had done. But the great god was dead. Alexander saw Marduk’s body preserved in oils in his ziggurat.
I must be dreaming right now.
I don't think I've read any of those right,but are you really serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2016
visijo:
moses didn't see God.. That version of bible is not the real bible. Check king James version, that is the correct bible for a true christian... Moses could have been the only man to see God, but he didn't see God.. So dont be misguided by those new world order bibles..
Exodus 24:9-11King James Version (KJV)

9 Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel:

10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink

Happy now?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 1:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Johnpaul1099:
Calvary greeting to everyone. Am writing this report in respect to so many cases that has been springing up since a new provincial pastor was brought to RCCG Lagos province 31 Named Pastor Olukanmi. Since the pastor was transferred to the province, He has been the no 1 Headache of the church, Several report has been made to his superiors but no action has so far been taken..List of some things that he has done
1. he has been cancelling every program brought by various units of the church. the only program that takes place in the church are programs drawn by him and him alone.
2. He publicly insult His pastors, workers and members of the church and chase then away from the premises of the head quarter where he worships...
3. The youth sunday order given by daddy G.O was cancelled by him for no reason so the youth in the church are not functioning again.
4. he doesn't allow anyone who is not a worker in redeem participate in anything.
5. He gives orders which are evil of a pastor
(i) There was a case of him telling the redeemed volunteers to go into the church and seize all the phones of members that are charging as a result of the poor power supply of the country, and this order was given without public annoucement, this order from Pastor Olukanmi therefore led to a fight withing the church premises amongst members and the redeemed volunteers whose phones were taken away by the redeemed volunteers. The fight lasted for hours and Pastor Olukanmi felt less concerned about the issue and went away.
(ii)This is a pastor who tasked his workers and pastors by given them envelope for them to give him a birthday present.
(iii)He has tied the hands of the youth in the church by removing anything that has to do with the youth from the church.
This Is only to mention but a few of what he has been doing, this report came up as a result of how a mighty provincial Headquarters (LP 31) has started crumbling and reducing all as a result of Pastor Olukanmi.
If this issue is not handled properly by Heads of the Redeemed Christian church of God, am sorry the Pastor might help in tarnishing the image of RCCG as a whole which the pastor has already done in the Locality of the Province.
We Are Tired!!!!!!!!!
Daddy G.O please do something Deliver and Help our province , so we can experience growth.

Written by Abuh Haruna

Have considered the possibility that the pastor might be god himself?
And he's also telling to be smart and stop worshipping nothing.
If prayer actually works,pray for him to stop and don't ask for a human to make him stop.
And why are you telling us this?
Did he bone tour wife of girlfriend?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by helpishere(m): 1:55am On Aug 15, 2016
Exodus 24: Verse 1, And he said unto Moses, Come up unto the LORD, thou, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship ye afar off.

2 And Moses alone shall come near the LORD: but they shall not come nigh; neither shall the people go up with him.

The Angel that was introduced to the Israelites in the 23rd Chapter told Moses in Chapter 24 to come up unto the LORD which they did when Moses and the 70 Elders went up and they saw the God of Israel. They ate with Him. The God of Israel is not the God Almighty because in many verses in the Bible, The LORD claimed that Israel was his inheritance and I will ask anyone reading this if you can inherit what belongs to you?

Verse 12 And the LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them

13 And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.

14 And he said unto the elders, Tarry ye here for us, until we come again unto you: and, behold, Aaron and Hur are with you: if any man have any matters to do, let him come unto them.

15 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.

From the verse 12, only Moses went up to the LORD according to the commandment in verse 1.

No one has seen God at any time except the God of Israel which was Jesus.

luke 10; 21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:

24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

John:8v53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 12 V 37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:

38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.

Isaiah 6 V1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.

6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Jesus Christ, the same, Today, yesterday and FOREVER
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 1:57am On Aug 15, 2016
obongkaks:

The Bible is far from being self contradictory.. Mention ur perceived gray areas and we shall clarify them
Please explain that.

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:03am On Aug 15, 2016
gentlegenius:

The portion above says that they ate and drank. It didn't say they ate and drank with God. Pls don't add anything to the scriptures.
And don't remove anything.
But at least we cab both agree that they ate and drank together.
You don't need to see "they ate and drank together with god" to understand that it says just that.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:06am On Aug 15, 2016
9jatatafo:

It is the aroma of the burnt/roasted animal offerings that was pleasing to GOD. GOD is a spirit. No where in the Bible says GOD ate the animals that were burnt/roasted.
Spirits like aroma too?
I made stew yesterday, maybe god ate the whole aroma no wonder it doesn't taste good now.
Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2016
mumels:

My friend its quite unfortunate you are also amongst those who think they can mock the word of God.

No matter the explanation you get, you can't see what's right in front of you as long as you keep viewing the word of God from your mortal perspective.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

By the way let me chip this in for you, and let it sink well into your mind and thoughts, THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF MAN IS THE DEVIL, AND THE BIBLE MADE US KNOW THE DEVIL HIS WISE AND CRAFTY IN HIS OWN WAY, RIGHT THERE YOU THOUHT YOU ARE A GENIOUS BY THINKING THE BIBLE IS CONTRADICTING ITSELF Right!!! JUST AS WISE AS THE DEVIL HIS AND HIS DOOM AS BEEN PROPHESIED SO WILL ALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE WISE IN THEIR OWN STRENGHT BE DOOMED.

MY ADVICE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING ABOUT GOD AND NOT EVEN BIBLE OR KORAN NOW,ASK FOR ENLIGHTENMENT AND NEVEE MOCK GOD...

Good luck
And this loving father called God knew how bad the devil was but he cast him down to earth were his vulnerable children reside.
Didn't god see other uninhabited planets to cast the devil into or were the authors of this friction ignorant to the fact that other planets exists outside our earth?
The authors clearly had no idea that mars and Saturn exists otherwise they wouldn't tell thi flawed tale.
Or perha, maybe god WS wicked to his children and wanted the devil to have them for breakfast so that this whole fictional work and drama will continue.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Artorius:

Concerning the meme, Jesus' experience was a spiritual one. It wasn't an actual physical mountain, just as it wasn't the actual pinnacle of the temple smiley
And how do you know this?
Is "all the kingdoms of the world" a spiritual experience too?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:23am On Aug 15, 2016
josef1:
you're just too canal and a confused nigga who's already lost in the depth of hell... You're neither a Christian nor a Muslim nor a Hindu nor a traditional religion practisionist why not face your business and jejely accept the eternal condemnation given to you for creating this thread?
I'm happy you've accepted defeat but you have a funny way of showing it.
Take it like a man and stop weeping.

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:33am On Aug 15, 2016
tonykel1:
Moses only saw God's infinity past. He did not see God in the physical. This is the reason he was able to write the book of the beginning (Genesis) through inspirational revelation which occurred before his (Moses) existence.
That book of genesis claims the earth and man were created some 6000 years ago but that's a big lie.
The earth is over 4 billion years old while man has existed for about two hundred thousand years on earth.
Your bible should be a book meant for unsuspecting kids and a tale for the ignorant but sadly, adults have fallen for this cheap scam..

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:38am On Aug 15, 2016
ngmgeek:
Curiosity kills the cat. Certain things are better left alone, my friend.

I suspect the next thing you will do is to start reading the 7 books of Moses.

And then, Madness may arrive. And then, you will say you are the owner of NAIRALAND cheesy
Guy you are a funny person.
Very funny
Can't stop laughing.
Owner of nairaland. Lol

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 2:50am On Aug 15, 2016
shreck:

(Living Translation)
And deny this truth.
Amen
So you are saying that god died to save you from what he will do to you?
Why not just say the word and you will be saved since he is all powerful?
or was he too dumb to think if that?
Why must we go through this whole drama just to get saved from the same maniac threatening to torment us?
That's very unreasonale to say the least.

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by orisa37: 3:35am On Aug 15, 2016
Moses saw God. Timothy didn't have the skills of Moses. He wasn't as experienced as Moses and he was addressing a smaller and sillier audience..He was wong(Chinese) even with his delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Debunking The Trinity Logic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.