Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? (22861 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by orisa37: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2016
At least, we now know that Nigeria is in deep Depression and only those so called excuses that you label silly can make Nigeria sane again.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Snwokenk: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Scholar8200:

Both are correct.

Here's what God HImself told Moses:
20 But, He said, You can not see My face, for no man shall see Me and live.
Exodus 33:20

And here He clarifies it:

My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8 With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
Numbers 12:7,8

Correct! Bible does not contradict!

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by orisa37: 4:12am On Aug 15, 2016
HOLY BIBLE:right. +:right. FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT EXCUSES, LIES & BULLSHITS is a Printer's evil and a Measure of his Insanity.. Life remains feelings, thinking and reasoning shrouded in actions, interactions and movements. If you've never righteously talked to God, you can never know God. Jesus Christ was crucified, died, buried and resurrected. He remains The Way, The Truth, Our Character and The Life.. No Soul shall resurrect without through Him.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by gentlegenius(m): 8:54am On Aug 15, 2016
ifenes:

Which holy? Your question makes no sense
Sorry... I mean which holy book makes sense?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by winner01(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2016
kobosmalls:

So there could be 3 possibilities right?
So the bible was fuzzy on that one.
Now if they didn't see him how come they ate and drank?
Or you skipped that part.
Please tell me.
The Bible was not fuzzy on that one, i dont have a unifying answer because I dont know everything and neither do you.

The Bible did not say they ate and drank with God.
I dont know what you're driving at.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Artorius(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
kobosmalls:

And how do you know this?
Is "all the kingdoms of the world" a spiritual experience too?
smiley
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
kobosmalls:
Exodus 24:9-11New International Version (NIV)

9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up 10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of lapis lazuli, as bright blue as the sky. 11 But God did not raise his hand against these leaders of the Israelites; they saw God, and they ate and drank.

Compare.....
◄ 1 Timothy 6:16 ►
New International Version
who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen

God being all invisible and a spirit, which one do we consider right here?
Please consider and discuss the issue that this meme raises.

The more you apply logic into the things of God the more foolish you become. Same reason God warned Adam not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil... knowledge is so powerful that it can make you question your maker of his existence. Look around you most people that don't believe in God are the smartest and knowledgeable people in our society, scientists and technologists. They try to prove theories with their knowledge and even looking for mistakes in the Bible forgetting the Bible is not a novel but a book that is read with spiritual discernment.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
winner01:
The Bible was not fuzzy on that one, i dont have a unifying answer because I dont know everything and neither do you.

The Bible did not say they ate and drank with God.
I dont know what you're driving at.

The more you apply logic into the things of God the more foolish you become. Same reason God warned Adam not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil... knowledge is so powerful that it can make you question your maker of his existence. Look around you most people that don't believe in God are the smartest and knowledgeable people in our society, scientists and technologists. They try to prove theories with their knowledge and even looking for mistakes in the Bible forgetting the Bible is not a novel but a book that is read with spiritual discernment.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by winner01(m): 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

You may have a point, but the Bible also encourages us to exercise the power of reason. Isaiah 1:18.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by 0ubenji(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Been following dis debate from day 1..really an interesting one it's been and stil is...with lots of ridiculous misfire here and thr...and some gud points I cnt juz overlook but say touche! to myself...
I'd rather be in the spectators section..
Ride on boiz....am learning!
*chews bitterkola*

1 Like

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

He gave you the capacity to think and ask questions but he is afraid that you will derail if you use the gift he gave you.
Why give you something that threatens his being?
Those humans applying logic and trying to question everything are the ones that make the difference on earth today.
The other class of smart people have seen how vulnerable people are, especially in places where suffering thrives so they become the so called pastors and take advantage of gullible people mostly through childhood indoctrination and brainwashing of ignorant adults who refuse or are unable to question the stories they are told.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
mumels:

My friend its quite unfortunate you are also amongst those who think they can mock the word of God.

No matter the explanation you get, you can't see what's right in front of you as long as you keep viewing the word of God from your mortal perspective.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.

By the way let me chip this in for you, and let it sink well into your mind and thoughts, THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF MAN IS THE DEVIL, AND THE BIBLE MADE US KNOW THE DEVIL HIS WISE AND CRAFTY IN HIS OWN WAY, RIGHT THERE YOU THOUHT YOU ARE A GENIOUS BY THINKING THE BIBLE IS CONTRADICTING ITSELF Right!!! JUST AS WISE AS THE DEVIL HIS AND HIS DOOM AS BEEN PROPHESIED SO WILL ALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE WISE IN THEIR OWN STRENGHT BE DOOMED.

MY ADVICE IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING ABOUT GOD AND NOT EVEN BIBLE OR KORAN NOW,ASK FOR ENLIGHTENMENT AND NEVEE MOCK GOD...

Good luck
God does not exist.
God isn't real
Gods were made up by various tribes and nations including your own tribe.
Your tribe must have their own stories about how man came into existence and just because your forefathers were coerced into accepting the Jewish fictional tale does not mean its any more true than your tribal creation story.

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

He gave you the capacity to think and ask questions but he is afraid that you will derail if you use the gift he gave you.
Why give you something that threatens his being?
Those humans applying logic and trying to question everything are the ones that make the difference on earth today.
The other class of smart people have seen how vulnerable people are, especially in places where suffering thrives so they become the so called pastors and take advantage of gullible people mostly through childhood indoctrination and brainwashing of ignorant adults who refuse or are unable to question the stories they are told.

Picture this: you are a craftsman and created a toy, now the toy you created turns back and questions you about your work...how foolish is that? The wisdom of this world is surely foolishness in the sight of God. The technologists and scientists cannot make peace reign with their "All mighty Knowledge" but instead created weapons that can destroy this planet.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2016
winner01:
You may have a point, but the Bible also encourages us to exercise the power of reason. Isaiah 1:18.

Yes you have the liberty to exercise the power of reason just as you have free will, but how you apply that reason is what matters. Do you apply that reason to assume the world was created by a "big bang" were is the sense in that? How come the big bang choose to make man a body of art...just take a look at the inner workings of how the human body is formed. Do you think a "big bang" can make that possible? Only a fool would assume it wasn't created by a super creator.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Chukazu: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

And they ate and drank yet they didn't see his face.
What

ate and drank kwa?
how? where? when?
what has eating and drinking got to do with seeing God,did the bible say" they ate and drank with God?

have you ever seen your own self, so how can you see God?
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
kobosmalls:

That book of genesis claims the earth and man were created some 6000 years ago but that's a big lie.
The earth is over 4 billion years old while man has existed for about two hundred thousand years on earth.
Your bible should be a book meant for unsuspecting kids and a tale for the ignorant but sadly, adults have fallen for this cheap scam..

The bible has been misinterpreted by some to mean that the earth was created 6000 years ago. It wasn't, not the planet.

What evidence do you have of these 200000 year old humans. Produce any write up by these men of long ago let's see.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by oaroloye(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
SHALOM!

Why did you think that TIMOTHY wrote 1st Timothy 6:16?

. 1st TIMOTHY 6:13-16.

13. I give thee charge in the sight of God,
who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus,
who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a Good Confession;
14. That thou keep this Commandment without spot,
unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times he shall shew,
who is the blessed and only Potentate,
the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16. Who only hath immortality,
dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto;
whom no man hath seen, nor can see:
to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

TIMOTHY INDEED WROTE THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS.

. 1st TIMOTHY 1:1-2.

PAUL, an Apostle of Jesus Christ
by the Commandment of God our Saviour,
and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our Hope;
2. Unto Timothy, my own son in the Faith:
Grace, Mercy, and Peace,
from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT PAUL WROTE THE EPISTLE TO TIMOTHY?

MOVING ON...

God being all invisible and a spirit, which one do we consider right here?
Please consider and discuss the issue that this meme raises.

You suffer under a handicap consistent with Gentile Unbelievers: you eat Unclean Foods.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
2. "Speak unto the Children of Israel, saying,
'These are the Beasts which ye shall eat
among all the Beasts that are on the Earth.
3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted,
and cheweth the cud, among the beasts,
that shall ye eat.'
4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud,
or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel,
because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof;
he is unclean unto you.
5. "And the coney, because he cheweth the cud,
but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.
6. "And the hare, because he cheweth the cud,
7. And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted,
yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8. “”of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
9. These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters,
in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas,
and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing which is in the waters,
they shall be an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be even an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters,
that shall be an abomination unto you."

AS YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SELECT THE SO-CALLED EDIBLE FOODS INTO CLEAN AND UNCLEAN,
SO YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEPARATE BIBLE QUOTATIONS INTO TRUTH AND GARBAGE.

Not everything that was selected by the Auto-Castrate ORIGEN of ALEXANDRIA to be in The Bible should have been included in The Bible.

Do your due research.

[Suggested reading: SABOTAGE? by Jack T. Chick.]

PAUL HAD NO BUSINESS TEACHING THE CHURCH- AND A LOT OF WHAT HE SAID WAS RUBBISH.

You have merely found one such example.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye
would that men should do to you, do ye even so to
them: for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate,
and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find It.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew, and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it.
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

color=#ffffff].[/color] JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE FOUNDATION OF HAVING DONE YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS CANNOT HAVE THE SPIRITUAL/MENTAL FOUNDATION TO RECEIVE AND COMPREHEND THE TRUTH.

That is why you think that the Words of Paul are worth anything.

. JOHN 5:36-40.

36. "But I have greater witness than that of John:
for the works which The Father hath given me to finish,
the same works that I do,
bear witness of me,
that The Father hath sent me.
37. "And The Father Himself,
Which hath sent me,
hath borne witness of me.
Ye have neither heard His Voice at any time,
nor seen His Shape.
38. "And ye have not His Word abiding in you:
for whom He hath sent,
him ye believe not.
39. "Search the Scriptures;
for in Them ye think ye have Eternal Life:
and they are They which testify of me.
40. "And ye will not come to me,
that ye might have Life."

PAUL WAS AT LEAST A PHARISEE APPRENTICE OF GAMALIEL AT THIS TIME.

The Pharisees never believed Yahshua's Teachings neither did Paul.

YAHSHUA MADE IMMORTALITY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO BECAME HIS FAITHFUL DISCIPLE- BUT PAUL DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THAT.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

WHEN A PERSON ATTAINS HOLINESS, THEIR PHYSIOLOGY ANSWERS TO A HIGHER LAW THAN NATURAL LAW.

Their Senses extend beyond the Natural, and they can perceive EVERYTHING there is to know about any object or entity.

THAT is how GOD expects us to see Him.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed are the pure in heart:
for they shall see God."

[color=#fffff].[/color] JOHN 14:1-14.

"LET not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House are many Mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not that I am in the Father,
and the Father in me?
the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth The Works.
11. "Believe me that I am in The Father, and The Father in me:
or else believe me for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.
13. "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my Name,
that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. "If ye shall ask any thing in my Name,
I will do it.”

THIS IS NOT WHAT PAUL TAUGHT- RATHER WHAT HE TRIED TO PREVENT US FROM KNOWING.

As for the Apollo image- you should know that it has been proven to be FAKE- as are all images of a Spherical Globe Earth.

The Earth does not look like that.

Someone analyzed the APOLLO 11 image of Earth allegedly taken from the Moon, and the Blackness was proven by modern imaging software to have been pasted.

SATAN USED EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION TO SHOW YAHSHUA ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD, OF COURSE! NO NORMAL VISION.

As he carried him by TELEPORTATION.

All Seers and Teleporters who oppose Satan must brave such a test.

Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Picture this: you are a craftsman and created a toy, now the toy you created turns back and questions you about your work...how foolish is that? The wisdom of this world is surely foolishness in the sight of God. The technologists and scientists cannot make peace reign with their "All mighty Knowledge" but instead created weapons that can destroy this planet.
Religions were already killing each other before science came in.
Just read the old testament and compare it to the era when the church had all the power.
They killed and burnt sceptics,witches etc in the name of your god.
I'm not a toy
Toys don't have free will.
They don't question their designer because they dont have that capacity.
If toys were given the capacity to reason or exercise freewill and they fail to use them, isn't that enough reason to say that the maker failed and that his designs were flawed?
Your analogy didn't work so try again.
In conclusion, the maker must be at fault if he designed a machine that can not make use of its full potential.
If god gave us the ability to question him then we must in turn question him.
If he didn't give us the capacity to question him but some of us are doing just that, then he definitely made a fatal error in designing us and should take full responsibility and shouldn't expect us to apologize for misfiring.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Why did you think that TIMOTHY wrote 1st Timothy 6:16?

. 1st TIMOTHY 6:13-16.

13. I give thee charge in the sight of God,
who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus,
who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a Good Confession;
14. That thou keep this Commandment without spot,
unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times he shall shew,
who is the blessed and only Potentate,
the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16. Who only hath immortality,
dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto;
whom no man hath seen, nor can see:
to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

TIMOTHY INDEED WROTE THE EPISTLE TO THE HEBREWS.

. 1st TIMOTHY 1:1-2.

PAUL, an Apostle of Jesus Christ
by the Commandment of God our Saviour,
and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our Hope;
2. Unto Timothy, my own son in the Faith:
Grace, Mercy, and Peace,
from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT PAUL WROTE THE EPISTLE TO TIMOTHY?

MOVING ON...

You suffer under a handicap consistent with Gentile Unbelievers: you eat Unclean Foods.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them,
2. "Speak unto the Children of Israel, saying,
'These are the Beasts which ye shall eat
among all the Beasts that are on the Earth.
3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted,
and cheweth the cud, among the beasts,
that shall ye eat.'
4. "Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud,
or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel,
because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof;
he is unclean unto you.
5. "And the coney, because he cheweth the cud,
6. "And the hare, because he cheweth the cud,
7. And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted,
yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.
8. “”of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcase shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you.
9. These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters,
in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not fins and scales in the seas,
and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing which is in the waters,
they shall be an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be even an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12. "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters,
that shall be an abomination unto you."

AS YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SELECT THE SO-CALLED EDIBLE FOODS INTO CLEAN AND UNCLEAN,
SO YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SEPARATE BIBLE QUOTATIONS INTO TRUTH AND GARBAGE.

Not everything that was selected by the Auto-Castrate ORIGEN of ALEXANDRIA to be in The Bible should have been included in The Bible.

Do your due research.

[Suggested reading: SABOTAGE? by Jack T. Chick.]

PAUL HAD NO BUSINESS TEACHING THE CHURCH- AND A LOT OF WHAT HE SAID WAS RUBBISH.

You have merely found one such example.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye
would that men should do to you, do ye even so to
them: for this is The Law and The Prophets."
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate,
and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find It.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and it Fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one that heareth
these Sayings of mine, and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and it Fell: and Great was The Fall of it.
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

color=#ffffff].[/color] JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he spake these words,
many believed on him.
31. Then said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,
"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you free."

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE FOUNDATION OF HAVING DONE YAHSHUA'S TEACHINGS CANNOT HAVE THE SPIRITUAL/MENTAL FOUNDATION TO RECEIVE AND COMPREHEND THE TRUTH.

That is why you think that the Words of Paul are worth anything.

. JOHN 5:36-40.

36. "But I have greater witness than that of John:
for the works which The Father hath given me to finish,
the same works that I do,
bear witness of me,
that The Father hath sent me.
37. "And The Father Himself,
Which hath sent me,
hath borne witness of me.
Ye have neither heard His Voice at any time,
nor seen His Shape.
38. "And ye have not His Word abiding in you:
for whom He hath sent,
him ye believe not.
39. "Search the Scriptures;
for in Them ye think ye have Eternal Life:
and they are They which testify of me.
40. "And ye will not come to me,
that ye might have Life."

PAUL WAS AT LEAST A PHARISEE APPRENTICE OF GAMALIEL AT THIS TIME.

The Pharisees never believed Yahshua's Teachings neither did Paul.

YAHSHUA MADE IMMORTALITY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE WHO BECAME HIS FAITHFUL DISCIPLE- BUT PAUL DID NOT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THAT.

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.' "

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
and the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

WHEN A PERSON ATTAINS HOLINESS, THEIR PHYSIOLOGY ANSWERS TO A HIGHER LAW THAN NATURAL LAW.

Their Senses extend beyond the Natural, and they can perceive EVERYTHING there is to know about any object or entity.

THAT is how GOD expects us to see Him.

. MATTHEW 5:8.

8. "Blessed are the pure in heart:
for they shall see God."

[color=#fffff].[/color] JOHN 14:1-14.

"LET not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House are many Mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you,
I will come again, and receive you unto myself;
that where I am, there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life:
no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have Known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye Know Him,
and have seen Him."
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then,

'SHEW US THE FATHER?'

10. "Believest thou not that I am in the Father,
and the Father in me?
the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself:
but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth The Works.
11. "Believe me that I am in The Father, and The Father in me:
or else believe me for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father.
13. "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my Name,
that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. "If ye shall ask any thing in my Name,
I will do it.”

THIS IS NOT WHAT PAUL TAUGHT- RATHER WHAT HE TRIED TO PREVENT US FROM KNOWING.

As for the Apollo image- you should know that it has been proven to be FAKE- as are all images of a Spherical Globe Earth.

The Earth does not look like that.

Someone analyzed the APOLLO 11 image of Earth allegedly taken from the Moon, and the Blackness was proven by modern imaging software to have been pasted.

SATAN USED EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION TO SHOW YAHSHUA ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD, OF COURSE! NO NORMAL VISION.

As he carried him by TELEPORTATION.

All Seers and Teleporters who oppose Satan must brave such a test.
What is really wrong with you?
Who do you think will read this unnecessary long thing you wrote here?
If you are to fault some parts of a book, why not fault the authenticity of all of it?
If it was possible for the romans to manipulate some parts of the bible, don't you think they can manipulate all its parts?
If your problem lies with some parts of the new testament, I want you to defend genesis based on this.
◄ Genesis 1:16 ►
New International Version
God made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

So the moon is a great light to ur small minded god?
Did ur god forget that the moon was only reflecting the light from the sun?
No wonder the bible and its god deserves to be ridiculed.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 12:09am On Aug 17, 2016
Chukazu:

ate and drank kwa?
how? where? when?
what has eating and drinking got to do with seeing God,did the bible say" they ate and drank with God?

have you ever seen your own self, so how can you see God?
Yes the bible explicitly said that they saw god and they ate and drank.
What else do u want to agree that they ate and drank together?
I can see you when you are standing in front of me.
What more of i and then numerous others who witnessed that incident?
Yes I can't see myself but I can see someone else if they are in front of me or when they dine with me.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Yes you have the liberty to exercise the power of reason just as you have free will, but how you apply that reason is what matters. Do you apply that reason to assume the world was created by a "big bang" were is the sense in that? How come the big bang choose to make man a body of art...just take a look at the inner workings of how the human body is formed. Do you think a "big bang" can make that possible? Only a fool would assume it wasn't created by a super creator.
OK wait,
So the body of man is super art right?
The inner workings of how the human body is formed overwhelms you right?
So a big bang can't make that possible, how did you know?
Only a fool would assume that since your god is super powerful and more complicated than the inner design of man was not created by an even more powerful super creator.
See how ur small minded ignorant logic worked against you.
So man whom you think is super cool by design (even though you fail to see how flawed our design is ) needs a creator but our maker who is even more super intelligent and must have a super cool nature too doesn't need a designer?
You just spoke like a brainwashed Jehovah's witness.
Don't worry, other people are still doing ur thinking for you.
When you become free and start thinking freely then we can debate.
So far you've done a poor job.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2016
JMAN05:

The bible has been misinterpreted by some to mean that the earth was created 6000 years ago. It wasn't, not the planet.

What evidence do you have of these 200000 year old humans. Produce any write up by these men of long ago let's see.
Are u a cave man?
There's this thing called google,it helps you find things.
Google should do that for you once you discover how it works.
Don't let the church or pastors find things for you.
Google it.
Its mostly free once you have a science device that connects and surfs the internet.
The internet must be hard for u to understand too.
Use google too.
I wonder how you got to nairaland, still thinking........
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 17, 2016
kobosmalls:

Are u a cave man?
There's this thing called google,it helps you find things.
Google should do that for you once you discover how it works.
Don't let the church or pastors find things for you.
Google it.
Its mostly free once you have a science device that connects and surfs the internet.
The internet must be hard for u to understand too.
Use google too.
I wonder how you got to nairaland, still thinking........

Oh! He is a google kid. No wonder he keeps parading chaff. Sorry o, I never knew u were...
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2016
kobosmalls:

OK wait,
So the body of man is super art right?
The inner workings of how the human body is formed overwhelms you right?
So a big bang can't make that possible, how did you know?
Only a fool would assume that since your god is super powerful and more complicated than the inner design of man was not created by an even more powerful super creator.
See how ur small minded ignorant logic worked against you.
So man whom you think is super cool by design (even though you fail to see how flawed our design is ) needs a creator but our maker who is even more super intelligent and must have a super cool nature too doesn't need a designer?
You just spoke like a brainwashed Jehovah's witness.
Don't worry, other people are still doing ur thinking for you.
When you become free and start thinking freely then we can debate.
So far you've done a poor job.

The more you try to prove a point, the more foolish you sound even to the glare of the public. If I were your friend I would be ashamed by your public display of total ignorance.

Since you are a Google kid, Let me give your mind a simple task:

I want you to study how your eye works(that's just one part of your body)

Google 'The Human Eyes'

After studying it if you still come back and tell me it was formed by a big bang, then its obvious you are sick.

And yes the Bible predicted that one day people like you will be born.

Check it out: Psalm 14:1 "The fool says in his heart, There is not God".

So, someone like me and my fellow Christians knows a fool when we see one.

As I type this message to you the spirit of the Lord told me that you shall experience a strange event in your life very soon that will make you look for God and run to him for mercy, My advice to you is to plead for forgiveness and seek the face of God and you shall surely find it. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, Don't forget to come back on Nairaland to share your testimony.
Re: Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? by kobosmalls: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

The more you try to prove a point, the more foolish you sound even to the glare of the public. If I were your friend I would be ashamed by your public display of total ignorance.

Since you are a Google kid, Let me give your mind a simple task:

I want you to study how your eye works(that's just one part of your body)
slowpoke

Google 'The Human Eyes'

After studying it if you still come back and tell me it was formed by a big bang, then its obvious you are sick.

And yes the Bible predicted that one day people like you will be born.

Check it out: Psalm 14:1 "The fool says in his heart, There is not God".

So, someone like me and my fellow Christians knows a fool when we see one.

As I type this message to you the spirit of the Lord told me that you shall experience a strange event in your life very soon that will make you look for God and run to him for mercy, My advice to you is to plead for forgiveness and seek the face of God and you shall surely find it. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, Don't forget to come back on Nairaland to share your testimony.
1mbecile.
Your inability to comprehend has answered why you accept fairy tales as truth.
Imagine telling me to study the human eye.
I studied anatomy
I made a distinction in anatomy.
now the same person that made that awesome eye must himself have a better eye or let's put it the way you will understand,that person should have better and even more complex body parts for him to be able to make something as magnificent as yours, right?
So how come your awesome but less complex eye needs a creator but your creators more complex eye doesn't need a creator.
Let me help your dumb a5s to make an inference;
If that creator with more complex being or body parts or even still more intelligent doesn't have a creator then we with less complex parts do not require a creator too.
Like I said you are an 1mbecile if you think that I will ever believe in a stupid book written by ignorant cavemen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God. / Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.