Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56517 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you blocked him. What were you expecting? Open hands

Maybe.... grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Prettythicksme is single

grin Link up bro
cheesy Are you okay?i am married.Anyway my husband already replied Tompeters.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tompeters:

Lol... Is it true Prettythicksme
I am married,my husband told u to back off. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
back off my woman undecided
Imagine that royal boy ehnn,wat kind of nonsense is dat? grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin

Shi she hurt you huh? These hoes ain't loyal undecided
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
he wan give you out to another man even before I die
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
He friend zoned you because you were immature. You blocked him and left him high and dry. He needed an explanation but you chose to ignore him. When it suited you that's when you contacted him and somehow expected him to be waiting for you? No it does not work that way. That fact that he is still talking to you is all that you should expect. Men get heartbroken as well.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
he wan give you out to another man even before I die
He did not like u at all,God pass him.I am urs forever grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
He did not like u at all,God pass him.I am urs forever grin grin
tell him

Cc royalblak007

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
tell him

Cc royalblak007
I repeat, i am urs forever grin royal leave us oo.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Shi she hurt you huh? These hoes ain't loyal undecided

yeah bro ..
..hoes aint loyal grin.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
I repeat, i am urs forever grin royal leave us oo.

.i need to take you and stfu.
...case to these people grin

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettythicksme:

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=RoyalBlak007 post=51337698][/quote]U cant come btw us,we r meant for each other. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
U cant come btw us,we r meant for each other. grin

.of course...yo right grin.
i cant cum between grin...

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.of course...yo right grin.
i cant cum between grin...

cheesy leave me alone
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
prettythicksme:
cheesy leave me alone

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

yeah bro ..
..hoes aint loyal grin.

So what happened? You can't just throw shade grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:

So what happened? You can't just throw shade grin

yeah i cant just ..
..but i have been receiving shades grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

yeah i cant just ..
..but i have been receiving shades grin.

Haha hahaha bro abeg allow the racist shades grin grin grin so is the op about you thou?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
JuicyLucy:

Haha hahaha bro abeg allow the racist shades grin grin grin so is the op about you thou?

Yeah cool
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Tompeters(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am married,my husband told u to back off. grin
I was never looking in ur direction tho
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2016
LOL i tell you, its not easy. i once fell in love with a lady in school, i mean real deeply in love, she was everything to me, my rise and my fall but something happened, her parents arranged a marriage for her with a man that stays in LONDON, damm it was all for the money and i was just an innocent student in school starting his life anew and not even thinking of nor ready for marriage. She wanted to turn down the marraige proposal but i had to gather myself together and tell her to go ahead with the marriage to please her parents and she should learn to love the man. she did the marriage with the man and she is now base in london with a bouncing baby girl. But believe you me, it was not easy for me and for her but I HAD TO LET GO EVEN THOUGH MY HEART AND SOUL WAS IN TEARS. WE ARE STILL BEST OF FRIENDS THOUGH.
Your heart is as strong as Zuma rock but hey! God has other plans for you.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by muhammeds1st(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2017
try me or call me to this number 07067791914
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2017
muhammeds1st:
try me or call me to this number 07067791914

grin

Hahahahaah...try u? What do u mean? cheesy
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by muhammeds1st(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
yes am really serious try me I can't deceive you
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Boydehot: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
If i ask u guys to remain single like me but none will hearken to my voice.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed
Girl, you are shaming womanhood. How in your wildest dreams would you do the job of a man? Nature was designed that a man wants a woman and not otherwise. Savor your dignity and stop acting as a desperado
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Michellekabod:

Girl, you are shaming womanhood. How in your wildest dreams would you do the job of a man? Nature was designed that a man wants a woman and not otherwise. Savor your dignity and stop acting as a desperado

angry shocked

What the hell are u yapping about? U too like gossips eehh. ...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by muhammeds1st(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2017
by giving me a chance if you didn't Bleep I promise I will Bleep you up
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2017
muhammeds1st:
by giving me a chance if you didn't Bleep I promise I will Bleep you up

grin

Hahahhahahahaha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.