Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56442 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by fumisko(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2016
I don't think a lady has a right to love. That is what I have noticed in life. No matter how much you like a man if he doesn't like u back you would just keep hurting yourself n ur heartbecause he would feel nothing for u n would treat u anyhow without even knowing he is hurting you.
Even the bible never said wives love your husband ....it's the reverse
So for me, a lady only had a right to love a man who loves her well. A man love for u should be more of not even your marriage would be filled with this trauma u r going through....
Let him be
If he friend zoned you
Brother zone him n father zone him
B like hi brother
Or small daddy Wats up
He wld feel it
N free him
No matter how much I love a guy once am sure he doesn't feel same I dump him. It's not easy but I try...I stay stuff like brother how far...indirectly an speaking to my feelings
If he truly loved u deeply he wld want u
N only u
He won't evn bear to see another guy hv u
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Kosy79(f): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

if your current bf fvcks ur best friend or ur cousin...and he begs you

would you forgive him?

°°••°°••°°•• undecided
I will know his reasons first cos I can't jump into conclusion. And I will forgive
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Kosy79:
I will know his reasons first cos I can't jump into conclusion. And I will forgive

ok i want you to

answer this honestly...

What if your bf just wakes up one morning...sends you a message on whatsapp...that you ain't giving him attention enough and says he doesn't see a future in ur relationship...he calls it quit..then he blocks you off on whatsapp.....

Few weeks after,.,he unblocks you and tells you he wants you guys to start all over again.....

What yo gonna do first?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by torlah232(f): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
it's might b hard for u to let go cos he already made u fall in love with him while he his absolutely in love with sumone else d best u can do is to limit d way u call and chat wit him so u can possibly move on... dnt force him to be in a relationship with u cos @ d end u wld regret ever doing dat and lastly pray to God for u to find someone much more better than him... wish u all d best
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by holluphemydavid(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
torlah232:
it's might b hard for u to let go cos he already made u fall in love with him while he his absolutely in love with sumone else d best u can do is to limit d way u call and chat wit him so u can possibly move on... dnt force him to be in a relationship with u cos @ d end u wld regret ever doing dat and lastly pray to God for u to find someone much more better than him... wish u all d best
Brillant advice, u are sighted grin
torlah232:
Brillant advice, u are sighted
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
klevotino:
grin grin just passing by................. grin just passing by.................

na keke u dae use ni? Pass wave your hand nau. That one better pass.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by dntaskme(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
aloobright17:
Complete the story for better advice.

U have had her already bro so she needs him bck so let's try helping her out pls[i]
aloobright17:

U have had her already bro so she needs him bck so let's try helping her out pls[/i]
aloobright17:

U have had her already bro so she needs him bck so let's try helping her out pls
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by dntaskme(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote]Dont know what to type, im lost for words. I think you should move on...

Is nt an easy 1 she cnt go on without him that's LOVE
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
BEENUEL:
Ma'am this is KARMA @ work, nah only our God know how many folks u don friendzone cry.

EPIC!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by pxjosh(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
fumisko:
I don't think a lady has a right to love. That is what I have noticed in life. No matter how much you like a man if he doesn't like u back you would just keep hurting yourself n ur heartbecause he would feel nothing for u n would treat u anyhow without even knowing he is hurting you.
Even the bible never said wives love your husband ....it's the reverse
So for me, a lady only had a right to love a man who loves her well. A man love for u should be more of not even your marriage would be filled with this trauma u r going through....
Let him be
If he friend zoned you
Brother zone him n father zone him
B like hi brother
Or small daddy Wats up
He wld feel it
N free him
No matter how much I love a guy once am sure he doesn't feel same I dump him. It's not easy but I try...I stay stuff like brother how far...indirectly an speaking to my feelings
If he truly loved u deeply he wld want u
N only u
He won't evn bear to see another guy hv u
You made a lot of sense in this post.

There are ladies that have shown true interest in me, some even told me. But I don't know why I can't feel a thing for them, so instead of giving them hope I start withdrawing.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by lola024(f): 5:12am On Aug 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed

You think his the best because you have not given someone else a chance.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2016
Exactly, a lady once blocked me on facebook because we had little misunderstanding. she blocked me for one week, the next week she unblocked me and i blocked her on whatsap,facebook and i put her number on black list. its been two years now, she is still on my block list.
Holding a grudge for 2 years? you my friend are legendary.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Summer15: 1:17am On Oct 19, 2016
he is in a relationship hes just lying and want a phone date
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Summer15:
he is in a relationship hes just lying and want a phone date

grin

It was over and I'm so thankful abt it.. Otherwise, I won't meet someone better ...sometimes we need to let go of the things tat keep hurting us...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

It was over and I'm so thankful abt it.. Otherwise, I won't meet someone better ...sometimes we need to let go of the things tat keep hurting us...

Nah now u received sense
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
.Yes!.
...i friendzoned you grin grin and am proud of it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nonsreal(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed
4get it, he has frndzone u, dats y we always advise u 2stop behavin lyk a village gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Nonsreal:
4get it, he has frndzone u, dats y we always advise u 2stop behavin lyk a village gal

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Tompeters(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Me wey want true love, I no dey see any true babe oh.. But I go come nairaland dry hear complains....

Abeg any babe to roll with, let's mingle... I'm for real
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tompeters:
Me wey want true love, I no dey see any true babe oh.. But I go come nairaland dry hear complains....

Abeg any babe to roll with, let's mingle... I'm for real

Prettythicksme is single

grin Link up bro

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by cozyfaithex(f): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
This friend zone thing is really painful,I feel ur pain coz I am in same shoes,I tried moving on but it seems so difficult, i wish I never loved him.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Tompeters(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Prettythicksme is single

grin Link up bro

Lol... Is it true Prettythicksme
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tompeters:

Lol... Is it true Prettythicksme

.Fúck yes she is! grin.
...but this is how stfuareyougod will react grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
cozyfaithex:
This friend zone thing is really painful,I feel ur pain coz I am in same shoes,I tried moving on but it seems so difficult, i wish I never loved him.

all you have to do is get..
.some booze...get high.....and MOVE ON..

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Fúck yes she is! grin.
...but this is how stfua.reyougod will react grin

Bro

1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bro

.G.
..#soft.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Tompeters(m): 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.Fúck yes she is! grin.
...but this is how stfuareyougod will react grin

Lol.... Y u come dey advertise her sef
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tompeters:

Saw it on..
..a bill board grin.

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.G.
..#soft.

smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tompeters:
back off my woman undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.