Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (56405 Views)

Was I Friendzoned Or Should I Give Her Time? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Tried To Friendzoned Me But I Beat Her To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Odunharry(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who? grin
I mean he's my kind of guy.. Guys who doesn't beg for love or attention and knows how to play his game..
Shakara is not meant for women alone

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Perfectionist11: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Felt the need to do that ma'am. Thanks.

You must be related to Prof Wole Soyinka..greet him for me..& take this with you.."Knowledge is only useful when we know how & when to use it to overcome the challenges we face & add value to our existence"..
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blessograo:

It's so simple, he has feelings for you and he has a gf which he can't break up with and if he does break up you are just a substitute or just his sex partner or he has no feelings for you and he's just telling you he loves you just to make you happy and nothing more.
LOL, being a man in a woman's world!
You are absolutely right. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by TrapHedges(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

For the love of the Trap Music kiss

*panda*

Lol..
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by TrapHedges(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:

For the love of the Trap Music kiss

*panda*

Lol..

Now I see your a fan too

Hope you ready heard Savage mode.. 21 Savage
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
freecocoa:
Something definitely wasn't right with your ego if a block on Facebook made you feel/react that way.
#just saying

And this your story sef grin, like the lady told you the type of insult that could make her commit suicide, for you to have known that they were just about right, to lead her down suicideville.grin

Did you know that an average of 50 people get murdered each year for unblocking someone on Facebook, 'unfriending' someone, or for refusing to accept a friend request?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by TheAziz: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Good for you, maybe when you blocked him ti he went to another forum to seek advice

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
from what you wrote/ typed up there

..av got few questions... grin undecided
Trapqueen77
°°••°°••°°•• grin

1.it seems ur hiding some details...why?
2.Differences separated you twice?
3.You blocked him..thinking you could move on....((why did you block him))
4.Why can't you move on....
5.if you were in his shoes..what would you have done

Its so obvious you are lying....and hiding some critical details

Cheers! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by TheAziz: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Did you know that an average of 50 people get murdered each year for unblocking someone on Facebook, 'unfriending' someone, or for refusing to accept a friend request?

as in this same Facebook everyone is using?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by dukeo(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
chiefolododo:
you blocked him? that is an unpardonable sin.
thank u. Personally i wunt 4giv this sin..
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by 2sizzlin(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Trap Queen kwa! undecided We hereby rip that name from you! You sure ain't living up to it. Them dey carry trap Queen do yeye
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by 2sizzlin(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Trap Queen kwa! undecided We hereby rip that name from you! You sure ain't living up to it. Them dey carry trap Queen do yeye
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by ifeomaekol(f): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
I suggest you move on and play to he's terms, could be he's playing hard to get now. Try n settle with someone too, whatever that's meant to be ll be.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by guyXander(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:
I can't be the only one that find this question pretty much self contradictory. lipsrsealed

he's already dating A chick. let him be! angry
buh If You wanna be his side-Chick and/or bootycall...by all means! grin Grind away!
'By all means' and 'grind away' belong in the same sentence.
I'm sorry. I go all OCD when it comes to English language mistakes.
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
TheAziz:

as in this same Facebook everyone is using?

Yes. There's no telling what rejection can make people do these days, and Facebook is like two paychecks away from being a certified home of low functioning and sadistic sociopaths—the only site that beats Nairaland—.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by buske(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gurl.... Dont beg for love or attention.
Aint sexy at all!

Move on!

I'm sure there are other guys seeking your attention.

Get one!.. Flow with him.... You may be surprised you'd get more than what you're currently 'killing' yourself over.

#Damn
Dont beg for love... Aint cool at all!.. Aint cool!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by dumie(f): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm not a relationship therapist..but girl, move on. He probably was never yours. Its absurd living in self-denial in a relationship

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Exactly, a lady once blocked me on facebook because we had little misunderstanding. she blocked me for one week, the next week she unblocked me and i blocked her on whatsap,facebook and i put her number on black list. its been two years now, she is still on my block list.
Bhadest Guy.....beta thing
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by eflintsone(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed
i will do the same if i was that guy , blocking me at first says alot den later unblock ?? u shud nt hv blocked him at first..sorry you just dashed him to another lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Pylony(m): 1:09am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I met this cute and humble guy & we clicked. It was love at first sight I guess grin ..each day our love grows & our phones are like on fire all the time when we chat or we call each other.
But our differences separated us twice undecided
I blocked him thinking I can move on with my life without him but I was wrong! Everyday I miss him and been longing for him. I never moved on actually embarassed
After many wks I decided to unblocked him and was so surprised one day I got a msg from him on whatsapp asking me why I unblocked him? I told him I can't move on and I miss him so much & I want us to fix it for one more time but he declined & said tat he can't have me anymore & we better off as friends undecided cry
Although we chat/call everyday & he even told me how much he loves me but every time I asked him if we cud fix our relationship., he will either ignore my question or he will juz say I'm his friend...

Do u think he friendzoned me coz he's already dating someone else or he is juz scared to be in a relationship? embarassed
What differences are you refering to? From your write-up, seriously, it seems like the guy is a humble one. You screw-up blocking him up only to show up later that you're interested in him some actions should be the very last option. I also think, he once took you very serious only for you to fold his hands and now that he has openly told you he is with some one else, i think he's faithful to have tell you the truth on the matter, so you can move on as well. Some dudes would take advantage but this one is quietly avoiding you an indication he's not for you.
He has lost taste of the once glowing love for you, thats why no matter what happen in a relationship, "communicate it" before it turns into regrets later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Decryptor(m): 1:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Karma is a Biatchhh!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
I can't be the only one that find this question pretty much self contradictory. lipsrsealed

he's already dating A chick. let him be! angry
buh If You wanna be his side-Chick and/or bootycall...by all means! grin Grind away!

Hmmm so like you, besides where in the world have you been hiding all these while?? angry Hope ur vexed that I got got side Chic grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
from what you wrote/ typed up there

..av got few questions... grin undecided
Trapqueen77
°°••°°••°°•• grin

1.it seems ur hiding some details...why?
2.Differences separated you twice?
3.You blocked him..thinking you could move on....((why did you block him))
4.Why can't you move on....
5.if you were in his shoes..what would you have done

Its so obvious you are lying....and hiding some critical details

Cheers! grin

grin nice kweshunz...

First, y'all myt think this is juz the other side of the coin but lemme tell u all that I represents both side of the coin here...

So, lemme answer it...
1. Which details u think I was hiding?
2. We separated coz he said he's too busy with his stuffs, aside from tat he has a very strong mood swing, like today he's happy after an hour he's upset for no reason undecided
3.I blocked so I can avoid him & move on. But I was wrong...
4 . Damn... I FVCKING LOVE HIM SO MUCH... But I Don't think he feel the same way ..
5. If I we're in his shoes, surely I will accept her back coz we love each other.. Or maybe he moved on already coz he got a new "baby" undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin nice kweshunz...

First, y'all myt think this is juz the other side of the coin but lemme tell u all that I represents both side of the coin here...

So, lemme answer it...
2. We separated coz he said he's too busy with his stuffs, aside from tat he has a very strong mood swing, like today he's happy after an hour he's upset for no reason undecided
4 . Damn... I FVCKING LOVE HIM SO MUCH... But I Don't think he feel the same way ..
5. If I we're in his shoes, surely I will accept her back coz we love each other.. Or maybe he moved on already coz he got a new "baby" undecided
you don't want to chat with me??
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by RoyalBlak007: 1:32am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin nice kweshunz...

So, lemme answer it...

Story looks incomplete though..

sure it does..
Cc misspicy
★ ★
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by kingIkay(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Maybe what? He's dating sombori else, ryt? grin
No o. Maybe he's scared of having a relationship
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 14, 2016
eflintsone:
i will do the same if i was that guy , blocking me at first says alot den later unblock ?? u shud nt hv blocked him at first..sorry you just dashed him to another lady

Yes ur right, he myt be happy in a new sombori's lap smiley
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by centboy123456(m): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL i tell you, its not easy. i once fell in love with a lady in school, i mean real deeply in love, she was everything to me, my rise and my fall but something happened, her parents arranged a marriage for her with a man that stays in LONDON, damm it was all for the money and i was just an innocent student in school starting his life anew and not even thinking of nor ready for marriage. She wanted to turn down the marraige proposal but i had to gather myself together and tell her to go ahead with the marriage to please her parents and she should learn to love the man. she did the marriage with the man and she is now base in london with a bouncing baby girl. But believe you me, it was not easy for me and for her but I HAD TO LET GO EVEN THOUGH MY HEART AND SOUL WAS IN TEARS. WE ARE STILL BEST OF FRIENDS THOUGH.

Oh really if it ture I feel your pian my guy I must tell u it noe easy u try very well to let's her and God will bless u for it men d babe wen I love I don leave her cuz I fine out she nor care for me the way I care for her so I stop to call and she nor call me I jst let's her go but I really love the girl and it hard for me I still dey think about her and I hve dele her num life move on my frind but dis ur sory I really feel for you it not easy to leave the person u love I really know hw u feel and god will bless u for it and u go see girl wen better as her in jesus name amen
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 14, 2016
olihilistic:

you don't want to chat with me??

Hi Oli grin but I tot u said ur busy with schools sha...
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Story looks incomplete though..

sure it does..
Cc misspicy
★ ★

embarassed u wanna be my co-author ?
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by kingIkay(m): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin nice kweshunz...

So, lemme answer it...

Ok. Use style to ask if he's in a relationship at the moment. You girls surely know how to do that. grin
Re: I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 14, 2016
kingIkay:

No o. Maybe he's scared of having a relationship

Or maybe he found somebori but he doesn't wanna tell me. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.