Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster (1073 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by marvelck: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
If you have any guy who is always pestering you for a relationship and stalking you (despite telling him you are already in a relationship), simply give him your handbag to carry for you since he enjoys following you upandan...like a bouy bouy

Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol.
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
and if he runs away with the handbag undecided

Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Try that nonsense and you might never see your bag.
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Evathyst(f): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lolz! grin grin

Exactly the kinda advise I'm looking for right now. Some toasters fit sniff life outta somebody. You'll think he loves you, na lie o. Himself wan mark register. Bloody fvcktards!

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Drdreyy: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evathyst:
Lolz! grin grin

Exactly the kinda advise I'm looking for right now. Some toasters fit sniff life outta somebody. You'll think he loves you, na lie o. Himself wan mark register. Bloody fvcktards!

Lol, this your comment shows you are enraged. Anyway here is my own advice for you.

Scold him, pour super hot water on him, threaten to kill him or better still kill him! That should make you get rid of him completely.
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
El try not cool
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by yrret: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
That system no longer works effectively in Nigeria. Even an insane man does not trust a sane person to hold his/her property not for a sec, not to talk of a 'caja' lady.

With this present economy, na run go be the next agenda.
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evathyst:
Lolz! grin grin

you carry register ? cheesy
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na those weh get their time. I no stubborn to get money na woman of all tins I go come stubborn dey toast.

Yeye
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by jamalnation(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hehehehe. Is like dem don mark your register tire
Evathyst:
Lolz! grin grin

Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by justhelp(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evathyst:
Lolz! grin grin

bae u funny lol
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Drdreyy: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evathyst:
*Modified, refresh
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by justhelp(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na those weh get their time. I no stubborn to get money na woman of all tins I go come stubborn dey toast.

Yeye
abi o , who dey even disturb girls for this century ? Women are now everywhere 10 ratio 6 now.
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Drownedgod(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
jd
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
What if he foolishly see am as green light and continue to pester u more
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by ikombe: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evathyst:
Himself wan mark register. Bloody fvcktards!
Lmao grin

Mark register grin grin

Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by KingTom(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2016
jamalnation:
Hehehehe. Is like dem don mark your register tire
grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2016
This makes no sense to me et_all.
Re: How To Deal With A Stubborn Toaster by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeye

I tire oo. Me stubborn for toasting parole...My dad would be highly disappointed in me. Na only people wey dey jobless and without ambition dey do that kyn thing. GET MONEY!!! GET STUBBORN WITH MAKING MONEY NOT WITH HAVING BIIITCCHESS. Rich people dont sweat when it comes to having bittches to su.ck em and warm their bed....and when it comes to getting a wife material...there are a million girls willing to be em wife...Who doesn't love money??

#RADARADA

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Men Prefers Big Butt Women / Why Are Ladies This Dumb / Bondage; I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.