Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (3796 Views)

'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Rachelsblog(f): 5:31am On Jul 23, 2018
She was on her own when she got a message from a Stranger, She tried to ask him where they met and all, he explained, she demanded for his picture as she was on sure, he sent to her, But after she saw his look she was disappointed, So when he asked her to send her photos, She sent him that of Bobrisky and the guy actually fell for it..

He said she 'looks cute'.. lol..

See their hilarious convo below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-tries-to-deceive-her-toaster-by.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Jul 23, 2018
UP NAIJA BLOGGERS once more.....
You guys are going places! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by FreeConCiencE: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Tallesty1(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2018
The OP, the guy, the lady and Bobrisky are mad

14 Likes

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by donstan18: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2018
That lady must be very ugly and dirty for her to mask the guy's request with a joke using Bobrisky's pictures.

That was an awesome deflection.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by littlewonders: 6:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Loneliness is roaming the streets looking for who to make friends, since it meet Op it has refused to leave. Op, I recommend Yoga or extreme meditation.
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 23, 2018
She was mocking/ fooling the guy, i don't think she was trying to deceive him. Sebi it is her pic boldly on her dp. If only the guy was smart, he would have been like "hanhan na, be serious"
Imagine claiming to know someone and then after 1 minute sending your pic and demanding for hers.
The guy needs a brain, he needs a brain...who is ready to donate?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Damilola from Mowe. You see ya life
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by DannyJ19(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2018
cry cry cry

Damilola done fuckup. ..
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2018
This thing u are busy analyzing is FAKE o.
The poster/blogger cooked it up.
Use ur analytical skills for useful and profitable things...
Treasuredlove:
She was mocking/ fooling the guy, i don't think she was trying to deceive him. Sebi it is her pic boldly on her dp. If only the guy was smart, he would have been like "hanhan na, be serious"
Imagine claiming to know someone and then after 1 minute sending your pic and demanding for hers.
The guy needs a brain, he needs a brain...who is ready to donate?

1 Like

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2018
DontBeStupid:
This thing u are busy analyzing is FAKE o.
The poster/blogger cooked it up.
Use ur analytical skills for useful and profitable things...
infact it is Monday and that useful and profitable thing is what I need this week o

1 Like

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Khd95(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2018
So far bobriski picture is involved, this will make FP, monday morning for that ooo
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Young03(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2018
uhm rubbish
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2018
littlewonders:
Loneliness is roaming the streets looking for who to make friends, since it meet Op it has refused to leave. Op, I recommend Yoga or extreme meditation.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nightmareo07: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by enemmo(f): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2018
Say No and move on.

Must you humiliate the guy?Or is it a crime to ask for a date?
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2018
What the hell is wrong with these useless girls? Isn't this the same thing as a guy exposing a girl's nudes he got via whatsapp? What is the point she is trying to make by humiliating the guy? Not everyone knows or gives fukks about bobrisky to know what he actually looks like. All these dumb bitches, so if the guy was good looking now, she'll follow up abi? All that glitters ain't gold, an old proverb women profoundly ignore in this age. Smh
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by derrydinny: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2018
all these dumb bitches, if the guy was cute and rich, she would have sent him nudes, see as her face be like dirty handkerchief wey mad man use clean yansh, everybody just want to trend

and to all the girls that block guys that can't explain how they got contact, weldone, na una go gather dey 2099 shiloh
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by keryj(f): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2018
Let me quickly save Bob pix for my own good cheesy
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by Jaqenhghar: 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by adamsflick(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tallesty1:
The OP, the guy, the lady and Bobrisky are mad

You're doing yourself
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by rex444(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ndewo nu oh
Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by 21savages: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Na money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go by columbus007(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
naso dem dey miss their husband by asking who gave you my number?idiots,once i get such questions i delete you straight no time.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? / Olosho Don't Like Kissing! Edey Vex Me! / Do you know any dead nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.