Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her (41785 Views)

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by marvelck: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Most times, a lot of sweet girls usually changed into something else once they get married. Especially becoming mean or hostile to their inlaws. Some of them do this just to secure her space or scare away any unwanted intruders from her home. Such transformation from being a loving sweet girlfriend into a mean and confrontational wife gives not a few guys enough cause for concern. Many of them usually find it difficult to understand the reasons for her sudden change and hostile attitude towards the same inlaws she used to warm up to prior to marrying her. If being bad to her inlaws is understandable, but doing the same to their housemaid is condemnable... A lot of married women are guilty of such, and I just dont understand why most women change when they get married...

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by kossyablaze(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Women is the last thing I think of in this economy brouhaha....
Ftc strictly dedicated to Manchester United fans

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
lol never do good to impress any one do good to impress the God your father in heaven who created you.

all i tink of is ow to make heaven hell is not a place to be to b honest

i just hope everyone do things cos of God not for themselves

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by thesuave10(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
lol never do good to impress any one do good to impress the God your father in heaven who created you.

Holla...someone's back grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Audreah(m): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
that is why i love her so much, she is just who she is
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

Holla...someone's back grin
holla yaaaay who is back do i know the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Serious stuff. They forget that they will grow up to be mothers-in-law and sisters-in-law someday.

Also, like you noted, we really need to address the issue of housemaids. Naija wives often treat their helps badly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by thesuave10(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

holla yaaaay who is back do i know the person

lol yh... she's a naughty Canadian who wants to mind her business on NL. ring a bell? cheesy
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

lol yh... she's a naughty Canadian who wants to mind her business on NL. ring a bell? cheesy

lol i'm mind my business is good thing no is good
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by stiflerdrug: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wiaris d pizza
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Wiaris d pizza
see im minding my business o
are u baba pizza lol
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by stiflerdrug: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

see im minding my business o

are u baba pizza lol
Lols dis your business dikwa serious
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by thesuave10(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

yh I guess so. minding one's business here can really keep you happy as fk on NL cheesy. anyways where did you head off to all this while cheesy ;P
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by rawpadgin(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

so u have finally given ur life to Christ

somebiri shout hallelujah!

4 Likes

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Lols dis your business dikwa serious
wat can i do lol
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

yh I guess so. minding one's business here can really keep you happy as fk on NL cheesy. anyways where did you head off to all this while cheesy ;P

abi o im mind my business if its nt bou me as an individual e no concern me b dat
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by stiflerdrug: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

wat can i do lol
lol okay oh
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by thesuave10(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

abi o im mind my business if its nt bou me as an individual e no concern me b dat

you bet ya. all this while offline really got you thinking. the mods didn't agree for a welcome back party tho tongue
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
thesuave10:

you bet ya. all this while offline really got you thinking. the mods didn't agree for a welcome back party tho tongue

lol cute and funny
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Jay542(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
When I can marry 2nd wife. If you like don't respect yourself.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by thesuave10(m): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cute and funny

Naughty girl grin. I seny yo ass a pm by the way tongue
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by uckennety(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol cute and funny

5 Likes

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by onyekachee(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2016
she changed to a bad person after marriage,really?
Is he trying to say all this while she hasn't displayed one or 2 bad sides of herself that he knew he couldn't tolerate hence asked for a correction before venturing into marriage?
well,he has to tolerate it all or make her change the hard way for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 8:42am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=uckennety post=48490808][/quote]

good for u cos i am not interested smiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by uckennety(m): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

good for u cos i am not interested smiles

You will be if u get to know D kind of person I am

Where am from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2016
uckennety:

You will be if u get to know D kind of person I am

Where am from?

am honestly not interested leave me

dont care who u are or where you from

pls let me mind my business i now know my place nd position i av no feelings for no one let me be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by uckennety(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

am honestly not interested leave me

dont care who u are or where you from

pls let me mind my business i now know my place nd position i av no feelings for no one let me be

C'mon it's not about feelings

It will be preposterous if we v feelings @ dz stage!

I just wanna join u in your business
So we can mind it together lol grin

Just joking I just wanna be frnds wid u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 9:49am On Aug 15, 2016
uckennety:

C'mon it's not about feelings
It will be preposterous if we v feelings @ dz stage!
I just wanna join u in your business So we can mind it together lol grin
Just joking I just wanna be frnds wid u
i dont need friendship i mean it
this time take my words just as i say it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by uckennety(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

i dont need friendship i mean it

this time take my words just as i say it

I know ur serious from d strt
But I want to make you see reasons why you should @ least reconsider

Do u feel comfortable dt our conversation is public ?

Honestly m not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2016
uckennety:

I know ur serious from d strt But I want to make you see reasons why you should @ least reconsider
Do u feel comfortable dt our conversation is public ?
Honestly m not!
NOT INTERESTED CUDNT B ANY MORE CLEARER IF I NEED A MAN I WILL FIND OK
NOW IM WISER IN D DATING GAME
FREE ME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by uckennety(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

NOT INTERESTED CUDNT B ANY MORE CLEARER IF I NEED A MAN I WILL FIND OK

NOW IM WISER IN D DATING GAME

FREE ME

JESUS CHRIST

May God punish any one dt v hurt you

You seeeem lyk a 9ce person

I would leave you until you @ least grant me a fone call!

Dating game or not! Wise or not

Pick me or not

interested or not

Am also like you and I want quit!

D only way I stop is if I lost my brain,fone,internet or life

Am serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2016
uckennety:

JESUS CHRIST
May God punish any one dt v hurt you
You seeeem lyk a 9ce person
I would leave you until you @ least grant me a fone call!
Dating game or not! Wise or not
Pick me or not
interested or not
Am also like you and I want quit!
D only way I stop is if I lost my brain,fone,internet or life
Am serious
my no still means no
av a fruitful fufilled day

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.