Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her (41817 Views)

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Thelmah27(f): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
The best actress in the World is a woman who really wants to get married.. Once she has the ring and the Marriage certificate, her real colours start manifesting.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

LET THE WORLD KNOW I AM NOT INTERESTED
you can't run from guys forever just cos one hurt u. Giv dis nigga just a chance to be friend at least for his funny character, he can always make u laugh when u feel like crying... hehehehe[size=8pt][/size] grin cheesy grin.
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by kossyablaze(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:

u gay undecided
Hmmmmm shocked
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Trina0936:

Op are you married? If no,then why the lamentations??
Or didn't you know men also change after marriage?? The ones who beat up their wives and do other stuff are they any better than the women who changed??
Misogynists everywhere! undecided
why are u among the some girls that r always defensive, d girl is saying the truth nw. The percentage is more with girls cos girls no dey smile nowadays o lol. ;Djst catching fun o, no take me serious o
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by omari5(f): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
Hmmmmm shocked
It is possible na, as gayism is becoming more rampant tongue
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

i'm happy cos its not God dat joined us togeda its mere man
God doesn't need to come down from heaven, he uses men every Saturday. So we can as well join u both in here
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hahaha haha grin I can't stop lavin. On dis thread u don spoil everything wey dey go kule
Baddestmudafuka:

For fuckïng messing up this fuckïng thread with your fuckïng fückery, thunder fuckïng fire that your fuckïng ugly yansh you fuckïng half-breed sidelined side b!tch cunt muthafuckerrrrrrrrr angry

Why don't you fuckïng jump in a fuckïng well to drink you some fuckïng shit, and quit fuckïng acting like a fuckïng thirsty asshole no more,,,you hebitch dumbfück muthafuckerrrrrrrrr angry

Fück both y'all muthafuckerssssssss for fuckïng pissing me off on a fuckïng beautiful day angry angry angry
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
jaybillionaire:
you can't run from guys forever just cos one hurt u. Giv dis nigga just a chance to be friend at least for his funny character, he can always make u laugh when u feel like crying... hehehehe[size=8pt][/size] grin cheesy grin.

i mind my business thank you
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thelmah27:
The best actress in the World is a woman who really wants to get married.. Once she has the ring and the Marriage certificate, her real colours start manifesting.
God bless u for been truthful... many girls r found wanting in this context Buh few still cool to go
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by kossyablaze(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
omari5:

It is possible na, as gayism is becoming more rampant tongue
God forbid.... Man nyash no fit gimme joy o... Instead, I ll do soap. lipsrsealed U ehen
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
marvelck:
Most times, a lot of sweet girls usually changed into something else once they get married. Especially becoming mean or hostile to their inlaws. Some of them do this just to secure her space or scare away any unwanted intruders from her home. Such transformation from being a loving sweet girlfriend into a mean and confrontational wife gives not a few guys enough cause for concern. Many of them usually find it difficult to understand the reasons for her sudden change and hostile attitude towards the same inlaws she used to warm up to prior to marrying her. If being bad to her inlaws is understandable, but doing the same to their housemaid is condemnable... A lot of married women are guilty of such, and I just dont understand why most women change when they get married...
She never really changed. She had always been like that but just that your love was doubly blind.
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by queencalipso(f): 7:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

LET THE WORLD KNOW I AM NOT INTERESTED

Aʍ sʊʀɛ ʏօʊ aʀɛ ɛռʝօʏɨռɢ this sad ċaռt ʏօʊ ռօtɨċɛ tɦat tɦɛsɛ ɢʊʏs ɦɛʀɛ aʀɛ ʝʊst tɛasɨռɢ ʏօʊ? Iʄ ʏօʊ aʀɛ ռօt ɨռtɛʀɛstɛɖ, աɦʏ ռօt ɨɢռօʀɛ ɦɨʍ?

BTW,aʀɛ ʏօʊ a Nɨɢɛʀɨaռ? I sɛʀɨօʊsʟʏ ɖօʊɮt angry
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
queencalipso:

Aʍ sʊʀɛ ʏօʊ aʀɛ ɛռʝօʏɨռɢ this sad ċaռt ʏօʊ ռօtɨċɛ tɦat tɦɛsɛ ɢʊʏs ɦɛʀɛ aʀɛ ʝʊst tɛasɨռɢ ʏօʊ? Iʄ ʏօʊ aʀɛ ռօt ɨռtɛʀɛstɛɖ, աɦʏ ռօt ɨɢռօʀɛ ɦɨʍ?

BTW,aʀɛ ʏօʊ a Nɨɢɛʀɨaռ? I sɛʀɨօʊsʟʏ ɖօʊɮt angry

tease they cant take for themselves abi

i'm nt nigerian i'm from cuba
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by stiflerdrug: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

tease they cant take for themselves abi

i'm nt nigerian i'm from cuba

How does Cuban pizza taste grin
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
stiflerdrug:

How does Cuban pizza taste grin
like burnt beef
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by stiflerdrug: 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

like burnt beef

Tats gross
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by halfricanadian(f): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Tats gross
gross ? u dont kno dozen nd cubic metre?
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by stiflerdrug: 7:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

gross ? u dont kno dozen nd cubic metre?

Yea I don't

Tell me smiley
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by JohnAdeDavid(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lols see this two actors oh rehearsing there scripts...Halfricanadian nd colleague... grin
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Amicable24: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
halfricanadian:
lol never do good to impress any one do good to impress the God your father in heaven who created you.

all i tink of is ow to make heaven hell is not a place to be to b honest

i just hope everyone do things cos of God not for themselves
kiss
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by 4tune490(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Run
uckennety:

JESUS CHRIST

May God punish any one dt v hurt you

You seeeem lyk a 9ce person

I would leave you until you @ least grant me a fone call!

Dating game or not! Wise or not

Pick me or not

interested or not

Am also like you and I want quit!

D only way I stop is if I lost my brain,fone,internet or life

Am serious

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by seangy4konji: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I chane my mind easily. N to dump her for house find another woman go if the wahala too much.

I don deh tell this one she think say I deh joke.
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by HardMirror(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
halfricanadian:

NOT INTERESTED CUDNT B ANY MORE CLEARER IF I NEED A MAN I WILL FIND OK
NOW IM WISER IN D DATING GAME
FREE ME
Chai! Wicked guys have dealt with you? Just kidding grin
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by HardMirror(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
uckennety:

JESUS CHRIST

May God punish any one dt v hurt you

You seeeem lyk a 9ce person

I would leave you until you @ least grant me a fone call!

Dating game or not! Wise or not

Pick me or not

interested or not

Am also like you and I want quit!

D only way I stop is if I lost my brain,fone,internet or life

Am serious
You don lost your brain already. Hope you find it sha. Once again "na joke I dey joke o" grin yimu
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
jaybillionaire:
why are u among the some girls that r always defensive, d girl is saying the truth nw. The percentage is more with girls cos girls no dey smile nowadays o lol. ;Djst catching fun o, no take me serious o
Who wan take you serious before?? undecided
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by haryomikun(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
uckennety:

halfricanadian

I know ur serious from d strt
But I want to make you see reasons why you should @ least reconsider

Do u feel comfortable dt our conversation is public ?

Honestly m not!

You two are cracking me up mehn!!!! cheesy wink cheesy cheesy

Una two go end up together, let's watch and see...

Na me go carry the news go FP.

'8 years ago, she rejected him on Nairaland. Today marks their 3rd wedding anniversary'

grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by RoyalBlak007: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2016
CaraJewel:
Tnx tell dem...na men own worse pass

sad
Re: When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her by umesichibuzor: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=halfricanadian post=48453423]lol never do good to impress any one do good to impress the God your father in heaven who created you.

all i tink of is ow to make heaven hell is not a place to be to b honest

i just hope everyone do things cos of God not for themselves[/wtf,? Who ansk you]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.