Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. (1707 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Youths of nowadays and youths of this generation dont know the principle of dating in a relationship, that is why you see a university student pursuing a degree go into relationships.
You see mature men and women that have been dating for two to three years and at the end of the day, they then later break up, making all those years of dating a wasted years.
This piece of writing is to set priority straight and i am going to be delibrating on the fundamental principles of dating in a relationship.
1. Dating is not for students.
These days i see students in universities dating and i begin to wonder if they know what they are doing.
Dating in a relationship is not meant for students.
Your parents send you to college to pursue a degree and come out in flying colours, you cannot pursue two goats at the same time and you cannot serve two masters, its either you choose one and forgo the other.
As a student, your priorities in life is to come out of college with a good result, get a good job, settle down before you then think about dating or going into a relationship. You have no bussiness in any dating or relationship of sort while still in school.
2. Dont date any one more than one year.
If you are in a relationship that has lasted beyond a year then you are just wasting your life.
A normal relationship should not exceed three to six months before marriage.
Now dont preach to me about knowing your partner because in life we learn everyday and life itself is a book.
You can not study and learn everything about your partner in five years, so what you should do is get married to him and both of you can start knowing each other like two mature adults.
DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE DATING A PARTICULAR GUY FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTH.
CC LALASTICLALA

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by MUVA(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oh shxt, not again.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by ogorwyne(f): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Even people when never get gf once still dey get principles.
Do u apply these principles to ur backyard runz?

1 Like

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by ImDharay: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
mtcheeeew, was expecting something more reasonable,
You should also add śeun to that...

1 Like

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Guy....chill, your own opinion#.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Drew0:
Guy....chill, your own opinion#.
ITS the bitter truth.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
ImDharay:
mtcheeeew, was expecting something more reasonable,
You should also śeun to that...
CALM DOWN.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
I know its hard to take the truth. you are still in school and you are doing i love you, i adore with a guy that has press your mumu button and you think its love. smh
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Dont date any one more than one year.
If you are in a relationship that has lasted beyond a year then you are just wasting your life.
Now dont preach to me about knowin

bros, nawa o! grin
I'm hailing!

This made me Rotflr...grin
for starters, Not everyone Dates with the ALMIGHTY purpose of getting married.
some just go with the flow... And if they happen to want more? then.... Whatever.

the time thingy was really ludicrous! grin
lol. considering the fact that My aunt just got married to her boyfriend of 8Years...undecided

six months is way too short, a time to know(really KNOW) someone you're gonna spend all your life with. I mean, what's the rush for??

if i ever wanna get married, i'd have known the dude for a minimum of two fuckiñg years!!!. grin much emphasis on minimum...undecided could be 5years? lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmm.there is truth 2 this.
Surprised I am ,that this came from you Saint undecided
But erm,every relationship will not and probably should not end in marriage.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by ogorwyne(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I know its hard to take the truth. you are still in school and you are doing i love you, i adore with a guy that has press your mumu button and you think its love. smh
U think everyone is a baby here abi? Am still in school, the one you sponsoring me for or which?

Even though what u have up there is quite true, we know you are just talking cos u wana.

And nigga its not every relationship that ends in marriage. Forget this ur 6 months thing. People stay in relationships for up to 2,3 yrs and they still marry at the end.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS the bitter truth.

For me. I feel one should date his woman for a minimum of one year before moving futher to marriage.

So you see? It's not the truth, why? Your own opinion # its what seems right to you#

everybody with their own mentality, your mentality and mine ain't the same, and can't be, same with others.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Maxi112: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
sigh...
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Sabretooth1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
I like your lips.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Estharfabian:

bros, nawa o! grin
I'm hailing!

This made me Rotflr...grin
for starters, Not everyone Dates with the ALMIGHTY purpose of getting married.
some just go with the flow... And if they happen to want more? then.... Whatever.

the time thingy was really ludicrous! grin
lol. considering the fact that My aunt just got married to her boyfriend of 8Years...undecided

six months is way too short, a time to know(really KNOW) someone you're gonna spend all your life with. I mean, what's the rush for??

if i ever wanna get married, i'd have known the dude for a minimum of two fuckiñg years!!!. grin much emphasis on minimum...undecided could be 5years? lipsrsealed
Your aunt's case might be different from your own case, we can all say she is a lucky lady.
You cannot even use a whooping five years to know your partner.
Humans are like a book that we read everyday, if you say you want to know your partner proper then you will spend 10years and you are still getting to know him and remember age is not on your side.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Youths of nowadays and youths of this generation dont know the principle of dating in a relationship, that is why you see a university student pursuing a degree go into relationships.
You see mature men and women that have been dating for two to three years and at the end of the day, they then later break up, making all those years of dating a wasted years.
This piece of writing is to set priority straight and i am going to be delibrating on the fundamental principles of dating in a relationship.
1. Dating is not for students.
These days i see students in universities dating and i begin to wonder if they know what they are doing.
Dating in a relationship is not meant for students.
Your parents send you to college to pursue a degree and come out in flying colours, you cannot pursue two goats at the same time and you cannot serve two masters, its either you choose one and forgo the other.
As a student, your priorities in life is to come out of college with a good result, get a good job, settle down before you then think about dating or going into a relationship. You have no bussiness in any dating or relationship of sort while still in school.
[s]2. Dont date any one more than one year.
Now dont preach to me about knowing your partner because in life we learn everyday and life itself is a book.
You can not study and learn everything about your partner in five years, so what you should do is get married to him and both of you can start knowing each other like two mature adults.[/
DONT WASTE YOUR LIFE DATING A PARTICULAR GUY FOR MORE THAN SIX MONTH.
CC LALASTICLALA
good job...
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Drew0:

For me. I feel one should date his woman for a year before marriage.

So you see? It's not the truth, why? Your own opinion # its what seems right to you#

everybody with their own mentality, your mentality and mine ain't the same, and can't be, same with others.
well your cup of tea.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
good job...
thank you sir.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by ogorwyne(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sabretooth1:
I like your lips.
Thanks.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
if u taking that thought of urs seriously miss... Then marriage would be hard to come by...
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So you mean you go into a relationship just to waste the years in your life while other are getting married?
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by MUVA(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:
[s]Do u apply these principles to ur backyard runz?[/s]

grin
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

U think everyone is a baby here abi? Am still in school, the one you sponsoring me for or which?

Even though what u have up there is quite true, we know you are just talking cos u wana.

And nigga its not every relationship that ends in marriage. Forget this ur 6 months thing. People stay in relationships for up to 2,3 yrs and they still marry at the end.
so why should you wait for 2 to 3 years b4 marriage?
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
So you mean you go into a relationship just to waste the years in your life while other are getting married?
it's not a waste. It's a pleasure in itself.
And some folk make better lovers than spouses.
Good for dating but not mating.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
it's not a waste. It's a pleasure in itself.
And some folk make better lovers than spouses.
Good for dating but not mating.
sigh well i agree that there are lessons to be learnt but why not make that particular folk that is a better lover a spouse?
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Every Tom Dick and Harry now has their own rule for relationship.....

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
if u taking that thought of urs seriously miss... Then marriage would be hard to come by...
I don't think so.
It doesn't look like it's so ethier,if we look at the world around us.
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nonsense
My dear ehn, every one is dishing out rules which even they can't abide with. The best thing is learn from real life experience; Yours and others

1 Like

Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear ehn, every one is dishing out rules which even they can't abide with. The best thing is learn from real life experience; Yours and others

Exactly.

I'm sure this one doesn't even know what he's talking about
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nonsense
calm down. What part of the write up that you dont agree with?
Re: The Principle Of Dating. By Saintsamurai. by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
calm down. What part of the write up that you dont agree with?

Everything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Beware Of Demons Out There / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Leaked Video: Omg See This University Girl Hot S*x Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.