Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... (1707 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / 'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by ohn1759: 8:26am On Nov 15, 2016
I saw this and had to share :

I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!
#Palmgossip

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by theNOISEmaker: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2016
accetizing ni ko baptizing.. laff wan kill me.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by theNOISEmaker: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2016
acceptizing ni ko baptizing.. laff wan kill me.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
ohn1759:
I saw this and had to share :

I'm so ashamed of guys who go to a girl's Facebook wall to thank her for accepting their request. Please stop doing that! For the love of gala and la casera stop it!

The worst part is you don't even say it correctly... you'll visit a girl's wall to see posts like,

#"Thanks for acceptment..." "Thanks for the
acception..."
#"Thanks for the acceptation..."
#"Thank you for acceptizing my request..."
#"Thanks for being acceptive..."

I even saw one recently, it goes like, "Thanks for accepting my request. May God bless you and your family, anything you seek you shall find... any weapon fashioned against you shall not prosper... every evil obstacle will be diverted IJN... AMEN!!!"

This whole prayer for an ordinary request?

KAI! ADVICE NO BE CURSE.... GUYS LEARN
KWANU!!!
#Palmgossip
post a screenshot.
Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2016
#mnga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... by Naughtytboy: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Stale,, one Silvermania created dx same topic a year or two years ago,

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? / Top Ten Ladies Who Lie About Their Inbox Been Damaged / 15 Hilarious Pre-wedding Photos That Set The Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.